My family (me, husband, 15 year old daughter and 14 year old son) will be attending a wedding in San Antonio in early August. We were thinking of taking the next week or so to hit some National Parks, etc on a road trip up to the Santa Fe/Albuquerque area then fly home. Should we plow straight through to Carlsbad/Guadaloupe area on the first day? or does anyone have recommendations on where to stop in between? We'd love any suggestions for what to do (or what to avoid) along the way in both TX and NM!! Thanks.
San Antonio to Santa Fe
- 1 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 2 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 3 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 4 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 5 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 6 Updates from Hanalei
- 7 Flying within the US, ID Question!
- 8 Tale of Two Siblings in Kauai...how did we end up in Honolulu?
- 9 Northwest Trip
- 10 Two days in Aug near Denver or Colorado Springs - suggestions?
- 11 Death Valley in November
- 12 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 13 Maui 10-night Hotel Itinerary
- 14 2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
- 15 Fenway Park Ticket Guru's
- 16 Moms and Kids Catalina Island - Mini Trip Report
- 17 Blue ridge parkway
- 18 Charleston Restaurant week Visit - Q's
- 19 four nights in the Finger Lakes
- 20 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 21 Western NC Zipline
- 22 Best places to stay between LA and San Francisco
- 23 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 24 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 25 Yosemite Tent Camping for 4 Days with Kids