My family (me, husband, 15 year old daughter and 14 year old son) will be attending a wedding in San Antonio in early August. We were thinking of taking the next week or so to hit some National Parks, etc on a road trip up to the Santa Fe/Albuquerque area then fly home. Should we plow straight through to Carlsbad/Guadaloupe area on the first day? or does anyone have recommendations on where to stop in between? We'd love any suggestions for what to do (or what to avoid) along the way in both TX and NM!! Thanks.
San Antonio to Santa Fe
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 3 los angeles restaurants
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 Calf trip
- 6 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 West Maui Restaurants
- 9 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 10 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 11 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 12 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 13 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 14 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 15 Key West Hotel in January
- 16 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 17 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 18 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 19 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 20 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 21 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 x mas
- 24 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 25 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete