I will be attending a conference at the Gonzales Convention Center and booked a room at the Drury Plaza Hotel. Has anyone out there stayed at this property? Feedback is appreciated. It states on the website that the hotel is 4 blocks from the convention center. How long will it take to get from the hotel to this destination if walking? Thanks!!
San Antonio Hotel Questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Alaska
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Charlotte restaurant help
- 4 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 5 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 6 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 7 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 8 Road Trip SW
- 9 Yosemite Fire
- 10 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 11 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 12 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 13 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 14 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 15 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 16 culpepper
- 17 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 18 Fancy dining
- 19 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 20 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 21 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 22 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 23 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 24 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 25 Top Of the Rock Reservations