I will be attending a conference at the Gonzales Convention Center and booked a room at the Drury Plaza Hotel. Has anyone out there stayed at this property? Feedback is appreciated. It states on the website that the hotel is 4 blocks from the convention center. How long will it take to get from the hotel to this destination if walking? Thanks!!
San Antonio Hotel Questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 2 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 3 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 4 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 5 American Honeymoon in March
- 6 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 7 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 12 san fran sightseeing
- 13 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 14 Boston in winter?
- 15 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 16 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 17 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 18 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 19 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 20 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 21 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 22 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 23 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?