I am planning a road trip north. I would like to make Newport RI my home base and then take mini trips during the day. We are planning a visit to Boston, Salem, Provindence and perhaps NH and even Vermonth and Maine. We have about 10 days we can spent traveling around.I need advice on things to do, places to see, and if anyone has ever stayed at the Pelham Court off Thames? Also what hotel recommended? Doesnt have to be right in Newport. Since we are driving we are free to do and go anywhere. We have done this before and loved it. Would like a suite/kitchenette type of hotel. At night we will try out the casinos in the area. If anyone knows where they are and what they are called I can set them into the GPS. All info appreciated. We are going the end of March. Oh will stop at Mystic for a short time since we did that already and it didnt hold our interests. Love the beach even in the winter, gambling, nightlife , dining and shopping.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 U.S. High School for Immigrant students
- 2 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 3 Best Shelling, Kayaking and Hiking Gulf Coast
- 4 Coffee in Boston?
- 5 Nashville Never Been
- 6 Interracial couples traveling south
- 7 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 8 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 9 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 10 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 11 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 12 Traveling in winter
- 13 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 14 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 15 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 16 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 17 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 18 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 19 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 20 New orleans recs for family
- 21 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 22 Later Winter around Mobile
- 23 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 24 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 25 USA Trip in 4 Weeks