I am planning a road trip north. I would like to make Newport RI my home base and then take mini trips during the day. We are planning a visit to Boston, Salem, Provindence and perhaps NH and even Vermonth and Maine. We have about 10 days we can spent traveling around.I need advice on things to do, places to see, and if anyone has ever stayed at the Pelham Court off Thames? Also what hotel recommended? Doesnt have to be right in Newport. Since we are driving we are free to do and go anywhere. We have done this before and loved it. Would like a suite/kitchenette type of hotel. At night we will try out the casinos in the area. If anyone knows where they are and what they are called I can set them into the GPS. All info appreciated. We are going the end of March. Oh will stop at Mystic for a short time since we did that already and it didnt hold our interests. Love the beach even in the winter, gambling, nightlife , dining and shopping.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where should I get Exoslim weight loss product
- 2 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 3 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 4 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 5 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 6 Website that lists areas within a 50/100/250 mile radius of a location?
- 7 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 8 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 9 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 10 blue ridge parkway?
- 11 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 12 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 13 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 14 San Diego, mission valley
- 15 First Trip to New Mexico
- 16 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 17 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 18 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 19 November redwoods trip
- 20 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 21 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 22 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 23 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 24 MN lake home rental needed
- 25 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...