I am planning a road trip north. I would like to make Newport RI my home base and then take mini trips during the day. We are planning a visit to Boston, Salem, Provindence and perhaps NH and even Vermonth and Maine. We have about 10 days we can spent traveling around.I need advice on things to do, places to see, and if anyone has ever stayed at the Pelham Court off Thames? Also what hotel recommended? Doesnt have to be right in Newport. Since we are driving we are free to do and go anywhere. We have done this before and loved it. Would like a suite/kitchenette type of hotel. At night we will try out the casinos in the area. If anyone knows where they are and what they are called I can set them into the GPS. All info appreciated. We are going the end of March. Oh will stop at Mystic for a short time since we did that already and it didnt hold our interests. Love the beach even in the winter, gambling, nightlife , dining and shopping.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 road trip
- 2 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 3 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 4 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 5 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 6 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 7 FLL to Key West
- 8 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 9 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 10 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 11 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 12 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 13 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 14 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 15 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 16 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 17 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 18 New Itinerary
- 19 Las vegas and nearby
- 20 Cape Cod trip report
- 21 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 22 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 23 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 24 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 25 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?