I am planning a road trip north. I would like to make Newport RI my home base and then take mini trips during the day. We are planning a visit to Boston, Salem, Provindence and perhaps NH and even Vermonth and Maine. We have about 10 days we can spent traveling around.I need advice on things to do, places to see, and if anyone has ever stayed at the Pelham Court off Thames? Also what hotel recommended? Doesnt have to be right in Newport. Since we are driving we are free to do and go anywhere. We have done this before and loved it. Would like a suite/kitchenette type of hotel. At night we will try out the casinos in the area. If anyone knows where they are and what they are called I can set them into the GPS. All info appreciated. We are going the end of March. Oh will stop at Mystic for a short time since we did that already and it didnt hold our interests. Love the beach even in the winter, gambling, nightlife , dining and shopping.
Road Trip North
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 2 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 3 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 4 5 week in US/Mexico
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 7 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 8 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 9 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 10 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 11 Kennedy Space Center
- 12 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 13 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 14 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 15 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 16 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 17 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 18 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 19 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 20 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 21 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 22 Jersey City Parking
- 23 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 24 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 25 Asheville NC without a car