We're going to be in RI in July visiting family. I'm thinking about surprising my husband with Yankees tickets to one of the day games happening while we're there. What's the best way to get from RI to Yankee Stadium? We'll have a car, but I'm thinking the train or a combo of train and car to get there might be best. Can someone clue me in on the specifics? Thanks.
RI to NY for Yankees game in July - help! Train? Car?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 2 culpepper
- 3 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 4 moving to florida
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 9 Alaska railroad?
- 10 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 11 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 12 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 13 Itinerary opinions
- 14 Calgary to Banff
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 17 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 20 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 21 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 22 Our perfect day in Key West
- 23 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 24 2 weeks in Alaska
- 25 Pub with food in Seattle