We're going to be in RI in July visiting family. I'm thinking about surprising my husband with Yankees tickets to one of the day games happening while we're there. What's the best way to get from RI to Yankee Stadium? We'll have a car, but I'm thinking the train or a combo of train and car to get there might be best. Can someone clue me in on the specifics? Thanks.
RI to NY for Yankees game in July - help! Train? Car?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 2 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 3 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 4 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 5 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 6 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 7 Warm and don't Drive
- 8 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 9 Savanah Sojourn
- 10 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 11 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 12 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 13 Madison Square Garden
- 14 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 15 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 16 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 17 St. Augustine, Florida
- 18 hotel near Met NYC
- 19 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 20 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 21 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 22 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 23 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 24 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 25 Which Florida Key to snorkel?