We will be staying on the Big Island around Kona in a few weeks. First time there for myself, wife and two 20 yr old sons. Looking for some good mid range restaurants to dine at...suggestions?
Restaurants in Kona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 2 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 3 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 4 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 5 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 6 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 7 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 8 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 9 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 10 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 11 Is the New York subway safe?
- 12 Chicago eateries downtown
- 13 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 14 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 15 Where to from Tampa?
- 16 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 17 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 19 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 20 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 21 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 22 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 23 Nice place to stop for the night between Akron, OH and Walt Disney World.
- 24 charlotte
- 25 San Francisco Car Rental Question