I'm traveling to the U.S. from Hong Kong and need to obtain liability coverage for my rental car because I do not drive normally and, thus, do not have my own personal auto insurance. I will be picking up the car in Virginia and I do not want to obtain liability coverage through the rental agency because I think what they charge is overpriced.
Is there such a thing as getting short term (16 days) 3rd party liability insurance for a rental? I know credit cards don't cover liability and it seems that most insurers don't offer this type of product. I found some British companies that may cover it for about $150, but this price still seems on the high side for me. Is there anything out there for $5-7 per day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 2 http://www.skinscam.com/vitanoria-bewertungen/
- 3 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 4 Ankara Escort
- 5 Park City- handicapped
- 6 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 7 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 8 San Francisco first visit.
- 9 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 10 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 11 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 12 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 13 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 14 Renting a car with DWAI
- 15 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 16 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 17 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 18 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 19 Yellowstone in early May
- 20 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 21 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 22 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 23 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui
- 24 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 25 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)