I'm traveling to the U.S. from Hong Kong and need to obtain liability coverage for my rental car because I do not drive normally and, thus, do not have my own personal auto insurance. I will be picking up the car in Virginia and I do not want to obtain liability coverage through the rental agency because I think what they charge is overpriced.
Is there such a thing as getting short term (16 days) 3rd party liability insurance for a rental? I know credit cards don't cover liability and it seems that most insurers don't offer this type of product. I found some British companies that may cover it for about $150, but this price still seems on the high side for me. Is there anything out there for $5-7 per day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 2 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 3 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 4 Limo rental
- 5 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 6 November redwoods trip
- 7 blue ridge parkway?
- 8 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 9 www.healthexpertproduct.com/hyper-tone-force-australia/
- 10 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 11 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/naturally-him/
- 12 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 13 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 14 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 15 Oakland Airport Transportation
- 16 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 17 Does custom essay writing service important for students
- 18 My Topic TitleHow custom essay writing service is benefit for the students?
- 19 http://mtgsalvation.org/tvolve-reviews/
- 20 http://gomusclebuilding.com/boost-ultimate-male-enhancement/
- 21 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 22 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/exoslim/
- 23 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 24 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 25 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging