I would much appriciate your help,
Me and my wife are leaving next week for our honeymoon trip in the U.S.
We wanna combine nice places to see with shopping as well and some attractions and of course Clubs and NYC night life!
We will be in NYC for a week (I would love recommendations for NYC) And I thought about seeing the following places in NYC:
empire state building
central park zoo
statue of liberty
top of the rock
woodbury common (1 day).
Will I have time to see the D.C?
I would love if someone can help me arrange a route according to the places order (which one is next to another?) and maybe even add a must seen places.
Afterwards we're leaving for Miami south beach for two days, Any recommended places there except the Versace house? (what is that address of the place?)
I know over at Miami the saw grass mall as a shopping center, Nikki marina as a place to go out at night, any more recommendations?
Afterwards we're leaving for Vegas for 4 days and catching a cirque de soil show, anything else I should see except for the hotels? I thought about driving to the Hoover Dame, anything else? Night life? Outlets nearby?
Afterwards we're driving from LV to San Francisco and from over there we're on our own, Never been to that part of the U.S so I don't know any places there (except for Beverly hills, Hollywood, golden bridge and I think that's it).
Can you guys help out setting a route?
Recommended route in LAS Vegas, California
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weekend in NYC
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 7 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 8 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 9 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 10 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 13 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 14 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 15 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 16 Breckenridge in October
- 17 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 18 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 19 Richmond highlights?
- 20 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 21 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 22 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 23 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 24 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 25 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)