I would much appriciate your help,
Me and my wife are leaving next week for our honeymoon trip in the U.S.
We wanna combine nice places to see with shopping as well and some attractions and of course Clubs and NYC night life!
We will be in NYC for a week (I would love recommendations for NYC) And I thought about seeing the following places in NYC:
empire state building
central park zoo
statue of liberty
top of the rock
woodbury common (1 day).
Will I have time to see the D.C?
I would love if someone can help me arrange a route according to the places order (which one is next to another?) and maybe even add a must seen places.
Afterwards we're leaving for Miami south beach for two days, Any recommended places there except the Versace house? (what is that address of the place?)
I know over at Miami the saw grass mall as a shopping center, Nikki marina as a place to go out at night, any more recommendations?
Afterwards we're leaving for Vegas for 4 days and catching a cirque de soil show, anything else I should see except for the hotels? I thought about driving to the Hoover Dame, anything else? Night life? Outlets nearby?
Afterwards we're driving from LV to San Francisco and from over there we're on our own, Never been to that part of the U.S so I don't know any places there (except for Beverly hills, Hollywood, golden bridge and I think that's it).
Can you guys help out setting a route?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 2 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 3 Farewell from Ira
- 4 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 5 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 6 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 7 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 8 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 9 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 10 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 11 Pacific coast road trip
- 12 Springfield, Massachusetts and I-91 : Surprisingly Awesome
- 13 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 14 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 15 chicago to hibbing
- 16 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 17 Arlington Hotels
- 18 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 19 Cabin rental in march
- 20 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 21 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 22 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 23 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 24 Luxury Accommodations Motel-Machesney Park, IL, Janesville, WI
- 25 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI