I would much appriciate your help,
Me and my wife are leaving next week for our honeymoon trip in the U.S.
We wanna combine nice places to see with shopping as well and some attractions and of course Clubs and NYC night life!
We will be in NYC for a week (I would love recommendations for NYC) And I thought about seeing the following places in NYC:
empire state building
central park zoo
statue of liberty
top of the rock
woodbury common (1 day).
Will I have time to see the D.C?
I would love if someone can help me arrange a route according to the places order (which one is next to another?) and maybe even add a must seen places.
Afterwards we're leaving for Miami south beach for two days, Any recommended places there except the Versace house? (what is that address of the place?)
I know over at Miami the saw grass mall as a shopping center, Nikki marina as a place to go out at night, any more recommendations?
Afterwards we're leaving for Vegas for 4 days and catching a cirque de soil show, anything else I should see except for the hotels? I thought about driving to the Hoover Dame, anything else? Night life? Outlets nearby?
Afterwards we're driving from LV to San Francisco and from over there we're on our own, Never been to that part of the U.S so I don't know any places there (except for Beverly hills, Hollywood, golden bridge and I think that's it).
Can you guys help out setting a route?
Recommended route in LAS Vegas, California
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 4 Alaska railroad?
- 5 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 6 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 7 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 8 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 9 Itinerary opinions
- 10 Calgary to Banff
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 13 Mesa Verde
- 14 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 15 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 16 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 17 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 18 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 19 Our perfect day in Key West
- 20 moving to florida
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 culpepper
- 23 2 weeks in Alaska
- 24 Pub with food in Seattle
- 25 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question