I would much appriciate your help,
Me and my wife are leaving next week for our honeymoon trip in the U.S.
We wanna combine nice places to see with shopping as well and some attractions and of course Clubs and NYC night life!
We will be in NYC for a week (I would love recommendations for NYC) And I thought about seeing the following places in NYC:
empire state building
central park zoo
statue of liberty
top of the rock
woodbury common (1 day).
Will I have time to see the D.C?
I would love if someone can help me arrange a route according to the places order (which one is next to another?) and maybe even add a must seen places.
Afterwards we're leaving for Miami south beach for two days, Any recommended places there except the Versace house? (what is that address of the place?)
I know over at Miami the saw grass mall as a shopping center, Nikki marina as a place to go out at night, any more recommendations?
Afterwards we're leaving for Vegas for 4 days and catching a cirque de soil show, anything else I should see except for the hotels? I thought about driving to the Hoover Dame, anything else? Night life? Outlets nearby?
Afterwards we're driving from LV to San Francisco and from over there we're on our own, Never been to that part of the U.S so I don't know any places there (except for Beverly hills, Hollywood, golden bridge and I think that's it).
Can you guys help out setting a route?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 2 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 3 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 4 CA Trip - include Mammoth Lakes OR Yosemite?
- 5 A Taste of Alaska’s Bounty
- 6 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 7 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 8 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 9 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 12 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 13 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 14 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 15 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 16 Napa Valley Weekend
- 17 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 18 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 19 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 20 Carlsbad Caverns
- 21 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 22 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 23 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 24 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 25 Returned from Sedona