Looking for some parental feedback...our 18 yr old is applying to Brown and ex-wife is taking her up there this weekend. Since we haven't been up to this area would like to hear what people think as far as safety, convenience to fly into/out of etc.
Providence - what do parents think?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Savanah Sojourn
- 2 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 5 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 6 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 7 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 8 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 9 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 10 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 11 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 12 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 13 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 14 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 15 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 16 Warm and don't Drive
- 17 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 18 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 19 Rockport, MA dining?
- 20 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 21 Princeville in January
- 22 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 23 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 24 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 25 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?