Day 1 and we are prisoners at the Charleston Courtyard Marriott (on Lockwood). Property is pretty (though dated inside) with beautiful view of marina, but near absolutely nothing. No lunch or dinner or food available in the hotel (breakfast is the exception). We tried delivery since out by the pool, 1.5 hour wait. We tried ordering from a restaurant that the hotel recommended; they stopped delivering in 2010 to the hotel. True story. Children are eating pretzels I found in the car. Husband now headed to McDonalds; not a place I ever thought we would order from in a foodie city like Charleston. Tomorrow? If the hotel will let us out, Easter Mass at St. Mary's, then Civil War carriage ride, then brunch at Eli's Table. Stay tuned.
Prisoner at Charleston Courtyard Marriott (Lockwood) - Trip Report
- 1 Savannah restaurants
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 4 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 5 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 6 Albuquerque to Denver
- 7 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 10 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 11 Middlebury vt quickie
- 12 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 13 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 14 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 15 American Airlines reservation question
- 16 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 17 Car trip from Seattle
- 18 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 19 Newport, RI Questions
- 20 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 21 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 22 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 23 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 24 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii