My husband and I are taking our first trip to Portland and Seattle in November. We were thinking of not renting a car, mainly to avoid overnight parking charges. My husband is good with public transportations and we've had good luck with it in other major cities during trips away (ex Chicago, San Diego) so we thought we may give it a try on this trip.
Is there convenient/easy public transportation to get around within the two cities?
Is it easy to get to/from the airports?
We don't have a ton of time in either place, any must-see's (either with or without a car - we may change our minds on taking only public transportation)?
Tuesday - Fly into Portland (PDX)
Tuesday - Public Transportation into downtown Portland
Wednesday - Portland
Thursday - Leave Portland, take train to Seattle (train goes from PDX->SEA)
Friday - Seattle
Saturday - Depart Seattle (SEA)
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 릴 게임 소스 ▶ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 http://maleenhancementshop.info/vivax-male-enhancement/
- 3 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 4 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 5 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 6 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 7 Rules of the NY Subway
- 8 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 9 Food Festival Tour
- 10 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 11 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 12 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 13 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 14 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 15 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 16 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 17 Dividing time in Glacier
- 18 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 19 My travels to Monument Valley
- 20 Miami for 2 days
- 21 Universal Studios vacation
- 22 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 23 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk
- 24 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 25 1 more Minnesota location?