My husband and I are planning a 4 day/3 night trip in Sept. for our 10th Anniversary. I could use a little help figuring out where to stay. We are flying in and out of Boston. The first night we want to stay someplace on the cost of Maine, any suggestions? I have heard that Kennebunkport is nice. That night is our actual anniversay so I'd like to stay someplace nice. Then the second night we want to stay somplace in New Hampshire. I have heard that North Conway is a good place (we would like to be by the mountains), any other suggestions? Then the last night we are heading back and spending the night in Boston. I have not been to Boston, what area should I look at for hotels? Any input is very much appreciated!!!
Planning trip to Boston, Maine, and New Hampshire
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 San Diego parks and attractions
- 3 Door County Suggestions
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 7 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 8 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 9 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 10 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 13 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 14 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 15 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 16 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 19 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 20 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 23 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 24 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 25 Death Valley in June in a motorhome