My husband and I are planning a 4 day/3 night trip in Sept. for our 10th Anniversary. I could use a little help figuring out where to stay. We are flying in and out of Boston. The first night we want to stay someplace on the cost of Maine, any suggestions? I have heard that Kennebunkport is nice. That night is our actual anniversay so I'd like to stay someplace nice. Then the second night we want to stay somplace in New Hampshire. I have heard that North Conway is a good place (we would like to be by the mountains), any other suggestions? Then the last night we are heading back and spending the night in Boston. I have not been to Boston, what area should I look at for hotels? Any input is very much appreciated!!!
Planning trip to Boston, Maine, and New Hampshire
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 2 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 3 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Brooklyn why?
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 13 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 14 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 19 Maui vacation
- 20 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 21 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 22 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 23 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 24 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 25 WISCONSIN