My husband and I are planning a 4 day/3 night trip in Sept. for our 10th Anniversary. I could use a little help figuring out where to stay. We are flying in and out of Boston. The first night we want to stay someplace on the cost of Maine, any suggestions? I have heard that Kennebunkport is nice. That night is our actual anniversay so I'd like to stay someplace nice. Then the second night we want to stay somplace in New Hampshire. I have heard that North Conway is a good place (we would like to be by the mountains), any other suggestions? Then the last night we are heading back and spending the night in Boston. I have not been to Boston, what area should I look at for hotels? Any input is very much appreciated!!!
Planning trip to Boston, Maine, and New Hampshire
View all United States activity »
- 1 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Warm and don't Drive
- 5 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 8 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 9 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 10 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 11 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 12 RIP Judy Rogers
- 13 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 16 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 17 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 18 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 21 Princeville in January
- 22 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 23 pa to az
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 Savanah Sojourn