We are 2 families planning this trip for summer 2014. Kids ages 17, 16 and 10. Would like to start at San Francisco and finish in Seattle, Washington. Not sure if time will allow us to go to Vancouver. Need to know best route, recommended places to visit and to eat. Arriving on July 19, 2014 and departing on August 2, 2014.
Pacific Coast Family Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 3 Kennedy Space Center
- 4 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 5 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 6 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 7 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 8 5 week in US/Mexico
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 11 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 14 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 15 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 18 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 19 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 20 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 21 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 22 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 23 Jersey City Parking
- 24 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 25 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu