We are 2 families planning this trip for summer 2014. Kids ages 17, 16 and 10. Would like to start at San Francisco and finish in Seattle, Washington. Not sure if time will allow us to go to Vancouver. Need to know best route, recommended places to visit and to eat. Arriving on July 19, 2014 and departing on August 2, 2014.
Pacific Coast Family Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 2 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 3 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 4 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 5 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 6 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 7 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 8 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 9 DC - WW2 flyover
- 10 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 11 New York City-New Things?
- 12 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 13 Camping Generator!?
- 14 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 15 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 16 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 20 Things to do in La Jolla
- 21 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 22 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 25 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do