I'm skipping to the last leg of the trip. What is a good thing to do to get an overview of New York. We'll be staying in the Yonkers area.
I've seen on the Internet that there are cruises, and I'm sure there are bus tours as well. We'll be there for three days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/phallyx/
- 2 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 3 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 4 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 5 Looking a Good Call Girl Service in Jayanagar Bangalore
- 6 Education for higher school
- 7 NYC For The Day
- 8 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 9 9-10 day trip to WA
- 10 Atlanta With Toddler
- 11 Turo?
- 12 USA family tour
- 13 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 14 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 15 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 16 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 17 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 18 Kauai planning help
- 19 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 20 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 21 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 22 California Trip
- 23 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 24 Need help nailing down the details
- 25 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?