I'm skipping to the last leg of the trip. What is a good thing to do to get an overview of New York. We'll be staying in the Yonkers area.
I've seen on the Internet that there are cruises, and I'm sure there are bus tours as well. We'll be there for three days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fitnessbiotics.com/hl12-supplement-reviews/
- 2 http://fitnessbiotics.com/green-relief/
- 3 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 4 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 5 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 6 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 7 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 8 Hawaii Help
- 9 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 10 Florida keys trip
- 11 HAWAII; HELP!
- 12 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 13 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 14 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 15 Coffee in Boston?
- 16 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 17 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 18 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 19 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 20 Change planes in Atlanta
- 21 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 23 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907