I'm skipping to the last leg of the trip. What is a good thing to do to get an overview of New York. We'll be staying in the Yonkers area.
I've seen on the Internet that there are cruises, and I'm sure there are bus tours as well. We'll be there for three days.
Overview of New York
- 1 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 2 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 3 Nova Scotia to Boston
- 4 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 5 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 6 Key West at Christmas time
- 7 Small Sofas
- 8 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 9 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 10 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 11 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 12 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 13 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 14 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 15 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 16 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 17 Trying To Find a Place
- 18 romantic colorado trip
- 19 Fourth of July Weekend
- 20 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 21 Fires in Colorado
- 22 Marcola?
- 23 Updates from Hanalei
- 24 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 25 Hi from Sacramento GTG!