I'm skipping to the last leg of the trip. What is a good thing to do to get an overview of New York. We'll be staying in the Yonkers area.
I've seen on the Internet that there are cruises, and I'm sure there are bus tours as well. We'll be there for three days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pick.io : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8S5:999 :8045 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 3 Great Falls or Helena?
- 4 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 5 More problems for Big Sur
- 6 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 7 Miami for 2 days
- 8 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 9 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 10 Las Vegas trip report
- 11 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 12 Lunch in Central Park
- 13 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 14 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 15 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 16 My travels to Monument Valley
- 17 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 18 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 19 Oregon Coast road trip
- 20 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 21 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 22 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 23 How much cash do you travel with?
- 24 Food Festival Tour
- 25 Boston area hotels