I'm skipping to the last leg of the trip. What is a good thing to do to get an overview of New York. We'll be staying in the Yonkers area.
I've seen on the Internet that there are cruises, and I'm sure there are bus tours as well. We'll be there for three days.
Overview of New York
- 1 build a nice website
- 2 Red Leather Sofa
- 3 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 4 Albuquerque to Denver
- 5 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 6 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 7 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 8 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 9 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 12 Williamsburg VA
- 13 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 14 A Visit to Charleston
- 15 Restos in Boca Raton
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 18 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 19 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 20 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 21 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 22 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 23 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 24 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 25 Help with NYC transit