I'm skipping to the last leg of the trip. What is a good thing to do to get an overview of New York. We'll be staying in the Yonkers area.
I've seen on the Internet that there are cruises, and I'm sure there are bus tours as well. We'll be there for three days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 2 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 3 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 4 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 5 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 6 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 7 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 8 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 9 I40 East in November
- 10 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 11 Grand Canyon to LA
- 12 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 13 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 14 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 15 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 16 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 17 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 18 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 19 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 20 Where to stay in NYC
- 21 Death Valley
- 22 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 23 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 24 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 25 What is a good city to live in in Florida.