I'm skipping to the last leg of the trip. What is a good thing to do to get an overview of New York. We'll be staying in the Yonkers area.
I've seen on the Internet that there are cruises, and I'm sure there are bus tours as well. We'll be there for three days.
Overview of New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 2 Things to do around New York
- 3 Cape cod and Acadia
- 4 Coronado Ferry
- 5 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 6 First visit in New Mexico
- 7 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 8 Grand Marais?
- 9 Daytona Beach and ??
- 10 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 11 Maine in latter half of September
- 12 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 13 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 14 Hotels near beach orange county
- 15 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 17 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 18 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 19 Colorado trip in early May
- 20 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 21 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 22 Seattle hotels
- 23 Seattle in April
- 24 Seattle Visit April
- 25 Seattle to LA (or not).