I'm skipping to the last leg of the trip. What is a good thing to do to get an overview of New York. We'll be staying in the Yonkers area.
I've seen on the Internet that there are cruises, and I'm sure there are bus tours as well. We'll be there for three days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii with older parents
- 2 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 3 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 4 yk's Family Trip to the Berkshires, 2016
- 5 Fort Myers Area
- 6 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 7 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 8 Fall in Ozarks
- 9 Uber availability on Long Island
- 10 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 11 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 12 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 13 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 14 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 15 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 16 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 17 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 18 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 19 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 20 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 21 California/Yosemite
- 22 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 23 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 24 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 25 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017