I'm skipping to the last leg of the trip. What is a good thing to do to get an overview of New York. We'll be staying in the Yonkers area.
I've seen on the Internet that there are cruises, and I'm sure there are bus tours as well. We'll be there for three days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 2 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 3 stopping off I 81 South
- 4 NYC with 8 yr old
- 5 Relocating?
- 6 2 months in Hawaii!
- 7 Road trip October
- 8 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 9 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 10 Advice on tipping
- 11 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 12 Mosser Hotel in San Francisco, CA
- 13 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 14 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 15 Sonoma Wine Tour 2 nights
- 16 September Road Trip in New England
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 19 Road Trip
- 20 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 21 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 22 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 23 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 24 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 25 Hilton Head restaurants