I'm skipping to the last leg of the trip. What is a good thing to do to get an overview of New York. We'll be staying in the Yonkers area.
I've seen on the Internet that there are cruises, and I'm sure there are bus tours as well. We'll be there for three days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 2 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 3 The Adolphus
- 4 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 5 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 6 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery
- 7 louisiana bayou
- 8 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 9 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 10 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 11 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 12 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 13 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 14 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 15 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 16 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 17 New Orleans logistics
- 18 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 19 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 20 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 21 North Oregon Coast touring
- 22 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 23 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 24 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 25 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites