I'm skipping to the last leg of the trip. What is a good thing to do to get an overview of New York. We'll be staying in the Yonkers area.
I've seen on the Internet that there are cruises, and I'm sure there are bus tours as well. We'll be there for three days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 2 Pacific coast road trip
- 3 Maine
- 4 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 5 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 6 Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown in 1 day
- 7 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 8 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 9 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 10 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 11 Quick out of Atlanta Get Away with the Kids... New Orleans? Miami?
- 12 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 14 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 15 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 16 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 17 Overnight between Mt. Rushmore & YNP?
- 18 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 19 ALASKA - 10 + DAYS
- 20 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 21 Austin with Kids
- 22 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 23 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 24 Neighborhood Visiting Atlanta w/o a Car
- 25 Areas to Stay in Boston