I'm skipping to the last leg of the trip. What is a good thing to do to get an overview of New York. We'll be staying in the Yonkers area.
I've seen on the Internet that there are cruises, and I'm sure there are bus tours as well. We'll be there for three days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 2 A day in Boston
- 3 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 4 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 5 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 6 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 7 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 8 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 9 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 10 Mystic CT
- 11 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 12 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 15 A June trip to Kauai
- 16 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 17 Your favourite places in New York City
- 18 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 19 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 20 Orlando - condoleances
- 21 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 22 1st trip to Colorado
- 23 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 24 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 25 Napa Valley Hotel