I'm skipping to the last leg of the trip. What is a good thing to do to get an overview of New York. We'll be staying in the Yonkers area.
I've seen on the Internet that there are cruises, and I'm sure there are bus tours as well. We'll be there for three days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Parking fine
- 2 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 3 Berkshires with a toddler
- 4 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 5 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 6 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 7 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 8 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 9 My Maine Trip Report
- 10 Late Aug/early Sept with 15 month old - where to?
- 11 hilicopter tour oahu
- 12 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 13 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 14 Where to stay for 1 night near Morgantown WV
- 15 CA AZ UT NV Road Trip
- 16 Good VRBO Neighborhoods in New Orleans?
- 17 Pittsburgh Trip
- 18 Itin Help: S St Seaport, Battery Park, B'wahy
- 19 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 20 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 21 10 days in Arizona
- 22 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 23 Hotel reservations in/near Denali NP
- 24 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 25 Vegas/California May 2016