I'm skipping to the last leg of the trip. What is a good thing to do to get an overview of New York. We'll be staying in the Yonkers area.
I've seen on the Internet that there are cruises, and I'm sure there are bus tours as well. We'll be there for three days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Cali Coast
- 2 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 3 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 4 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 5 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 6 Seattle?
- 7 Tri Rail train to Lauderdale by the Sea
- 8 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 9 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 10 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 11 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 12 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 13 30th Anniversary Hotel Key West
- 14 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 15 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 16 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 17 Steakhouse in Colorado Springs area
- 18 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 19 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 20 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 21 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 22 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW
- 23 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 24 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 25 Mountain Honeymoon