My daugther is relocating to the Los Angeles area this summer from the east coast. She doesn't have much in the way of furniture (she'll be bringing mostly personal items), but she does has a huge dog, which she's reluctant to transport on a plane. We were considering the possibility of renting an RV, piling in the dog & the stuff she's bringing and make it a vacation. My husband & I would then like to drop the RV in California & fly back. Has anyone done anything like this? Suggestions for good rental companies & good rates on a one-way RV rental? I'm finding most rental companies wabt you to bring the RV back to the point of origin.
One way RV Rental for Cross-Country Trip?
View all United States activity »
- 1 los angeles sunday brunch
- 2 NYC theater prefix dinner restaurant recommendations?
- 3 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 7 Long Beach to Lake Elsinore Halfway Point
- 8 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 9 SmarterVegas Question
- 10 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 11 Best City in FL for truck driving jobs
- 12 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 13 West Coast Road Trip
- 14 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 15 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 16 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 17 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 18 South Haven, Michigan in the winter
- 19 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 20 Drivable vacation spot from central NJ for 4-5 days??
- 21 Quick trip on US34 to Estes Park/Rocky Mountain National Park
- 22 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 23 Aspen/Snowmass questions
- 24 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 25 SF Activities