I'll be spending a month studying at ASU in Boone this summer. I won't have a car, and I'm wondering if that is going to seriously limit my mobility. How is the public transportation in Boone? Will I be able to get out and see anything off campus, or will I essentially be stranded?
If you have any recommendations for must-visit sites, restaurants, bars, etc. I'd love to hear those, as well. I'm an English professor in my early 30s, I love to hike and bike and roller skate, and I'll only know one other professor in my program, so I imagine I'll be doing much of my traveling around Boone solo. As for dining recs, I'll eat anything!
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://n33nitricoxideboosterfacts.com/testropin/
- 2 http://www.perfecthealthcentre.com/megadrox/
- 3 http://viarexlabsblog.com/testropin/
- 4 http://www.cogniqtry.com/bisou-cream/
- 5 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 6 Sedona to Vegas
- 7 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 8 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 9 48 Hours in NYC
- 10 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 11 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 12 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 13 Ferry to Nantucket
- 14 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 15 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 16 Sedona - Jeep Tours
- 17 Another question about hawaii
- 18 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 19 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 20 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 21 Hawk's
- 22 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 23 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 24 Suggestion for 4 day hotel in Miami
- 25 Broadway show tickets