Going to be in Omaha Dec 21-29 for surgery at Creighton University Medical Center. We were in Omaha for consultation the beginning of Nov & stayed at Homewood Suites on Cuming. Had a great experience at Homewood & may decide to return there, but are toying with the idea of staying somewhere else this next trip. Would like a hotel with a view, restaurant on site, & fridge & microwave in the room. Since I will be recovering from surgery & we will be there over Christmas, we will be spending all our time at the hotel & are looking for something nice, clean with good service & fridge/microwave/kitchenette are a requirement. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I've looked online at Embassy Suites & at the Regency Lodge, but really want some personal suggestions. We usually travel simply, but this is a trip where the best accomodations are necessary. Thank you for any help you can provide!
Omaha Hotels Help Needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONP help
- 2 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 3 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 4 Road Tour in Usa
- 5 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 6 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 7 So you love handbags!
- 8 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 9 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 10 replica designer handbags
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 13 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 14 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 15 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 16 Re-Visit DC
- 17 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 18 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 19 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 20 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 21 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 22 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 23 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 24 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 25 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port