Going to be in Omaha Dec 21-29 for surgery at Creighton University Medical Center. We were in Omaha for consultation the beginning of Nov & stayed at Homewood Suites on Cuming. Had a great experience at Homewood & may decide to return there, but are toying with the idea of staying somewhere else this next trip. Would like a hotel with a view, restaurant on site, & fridge & microwave in the room. Since I will be recovering from surgery & we will be there over Christmas, we will be spending all our time at the hotel & are looking for something nice, clean with good service & fridge/microwave/kitchenette are a requirement. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I've looked online at Embassy Suites & at the Regency Lodge, but really want some personal suggestions. We usually travel simply, but this is a trip where the best accomodations are necessary. Thank you for any help you can provide!
Omaha Hotels Help Needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 2 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 3 san fran sightseeing
- 4 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 5 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 6 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 7 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 8 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 9 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 10 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 11 American Honeymoon in March
- 12 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 13 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 16 Boston in winter?
- 17 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 18 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 19 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 20 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 21 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 22 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 23 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?