Going to be in Omaha Dec 21-29 for surgery at Creighton University Medical Center. We were in Omaha for consultation the beginning of Nov & stayed at Homewood Suites on Cuming. Had a great experience at Homewood & may decide to return there, but are toying with the idea of staying somewhere else this next trip. Would like a hotel with a view, restaurant on site, & fridge & microwave in the room. Since I will be recovering from surgery & we will be there over Christmas, we will be spending all our time at the hotel & are looking for something nice, clean with good service & fridge/microwave/kitchenette are a requirement. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I've looked online at Embassy Suites & at the Regency Lodge, but really want some personal suggestions. We usually travel simply, but this is a trip where the best accomodations are necessary. Thank you for any help you can provide!
Omaha Hotels Help Needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 2 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 3 culpepper
- 4 moving to florida
- 5 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 6 Hotel near Miami airport
- 7 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 8 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 9 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 10 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 13 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 14 Mesa Verde
- 15 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 16 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 17 Road Trip SW
- 18 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 19 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 20 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 21 Chicago trip
- 22 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 23 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 24 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 25 Santa Barbara, California