Going to be in Omaha Dec 21-29 for surgery at Creighton University Medical Center. We were in Omaha for consultation the beginning of Nov & stayed at Homewood Suites on Cuming. Had a great experience at Homewood & may decide to return there, but are toying with the idea of staying somewhere else this next trip. Would like a hotel with a view, restaurant on site, & fridge & microwave in the room. Since I will be recovering from surgery & we will be there over Christmas, we will be spending all our time at the hotel & are looking for something nice, clean with good service & fridge/microwave/kitchenette are a requirement. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I've looked online at Embassy Suites & at the Regency Lodge, but really want some personal suggestions. We usually travel simply, but this is a trip where the best accomodations are necessary. Thank you for any help you can provide!
Omaha Hotels Help Needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 2 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 3 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 4 Looking for Next Destination
- 5 Worst Restaurants in America
- 6 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 7 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 8 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 9 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 10 Fall color yet?
- 11 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 12 New England in the fall
- 13 Yosemite Lodging
- 14 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 15 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 16 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 17 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 18 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 19 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 20 N California trip questions
- 21 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 22 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 23 Colorado aspen updates
- 24 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 25 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road