Going to be in Omaha Dec 21-29 for surgery at Creighton University Medical Center. We were in Omaha for consultation the beginning of Nov & stayed at Homewood Suites on Cuming. Had a great experience at Homewood & may decide to return there, but are toying with the idea of staying somewhere else this next trip. Would like a hotel with a view, restaurant on site, & fridge & microwave in the room. Since I will be recovering from surgery & we will be there over Christmas, we will be spending all our time at the hotel & are looking for something nice, clean with good service & fridge/microwave/kitchenette are a requirement. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I've looked online at Embassy Suites & at the Regency Lodge, but really want some personal suggestions. We usually travel simply, but this is a trip where the best accomodations are necessary. Thank you for any help you can provide!
Omaha Hotels Help Needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 3 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 4 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 5 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 6 Tucson area flooding
- 7 Looking for Next Destination
- 8 first time in AZ
- 9 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 10 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 13 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 16 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 17 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 18 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 19 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 20 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 21 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 22 St. Simon, Georgia
- 23 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 24 Moving to New Jersey
- 25 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?