Weekend trip to NYC to see Broadway Play on Sat.
Looking for a hotel room for three people close to Theater district.
Hope to keep price in the $300 range- maybe by using online discount sites?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 2 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 3 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 4 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 5 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 6 Retiring to Tucson
- 7 10 days vacation in California
- 8 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 9 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 10 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 11 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 12 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 13 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 14 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 15 Utah National Parks visit
- 16 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 17 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 18 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 19 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 20 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 21 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 22 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 23 Hotel in Reno
- 24 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 25 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help