I am attempting to get tickets for my sisters for Wicked as a Christmas gift. I found orchestra row B tickets on the aisle. They have them on the left of the stage (seats 1&3) and the right of the stage (seats 2&4). Which are better seats when you are that close? Is it better to sit to the left or the right? Has anyone experienced both? Thanks so much!!
NYC Gershwin Theater Wicked Seating
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 2 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 3 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 4 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 5 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 6 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 7 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 8 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 9 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 12 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 13 Seattle: Something Different?
- 14 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 15 Back from Miami Beach
- 16 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 17 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 18 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 19 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 20 One Night in Dallas
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 23 San Diego - wher to stay
- 24 Seattle Needing some help please
- 25 My 21st Birthday in Chicago