I am attempting to get tickets for my sisters for Wicked as a Christmas gift. I found orchestra row B tickets on the aisle. They have them on the left of the stage (seats 1&3) and the right of the stage (seats 2&4). Which are better seats when you are that close? Is it better to sit to the left or the right? Has anyone experienced both? Thanks so much!!
NYC Gershwin Theater Wicked Seating
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 3 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 4 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 5 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 6 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 7 Alaska
- 8 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 9 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 10 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 11 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 12 San Diego parks and attractions
- 13 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 14 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 15 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 16 First family ski trip
- 17 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 18 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 19 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 20 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 21 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 22 NYC theatre broadway
- 23 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 Huntington Beach - hostels?