I am attempting to get tickets for my sisters for Wicked as a Christmas gift. I found orchestra row B tickets on the aisle. They have them on the left of the stage (seats 1&3) and the right of the stage (seats 2&4). Which are better seats when you are that close? Is it better to sit to the left or the right? Has anyone experienced both? Thanks so much!!
NYC Gershwin Theater Wicked Seating
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 3 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 4 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 5 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 8 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 9 Madison Square Garden
- 10 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 11 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 12 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 13 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 14 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 17 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 18 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 21 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 24 St. Augustine, Florida
- 25 San Antonio