I am attempting to get tickets for my sisters for Wicked as a Christmas gift. I found orchestra row B tickets on the aisle. They have them on the left of the stage (seats 1&3) and the right of the stage (seats 2&4). Which are better seats when you are that close? Is it better to sit to the left or the right? Has anyone experienced both? Thanks so much!!
NYC Gershwin Theater Wicked Seating
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 2 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 3 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 4 Kauai Garden tours
- 5 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 6 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 7 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 8 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 9 Utah 2
- 10 Las Vegas in March
- 11 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 12 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 13 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 14 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 15 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 16 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 17 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 18 Montana- what are must see places?
- 19 Orlando parks advice
- 20 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 21 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 22 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 23 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 24 California San Diego area lodging
- 25 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March