I am attempting to get tickets for my sisters for Wicked as a Christmas gift. I found orchestra row B tickets on the aisle. They have them on the left of the stage (seats 1&3) and the right of the stage (seats 2&4). Which are better seats when you are that close? Is it better to sit to the left or the right? Has anyone experienced both? Thanks so much!!
NYC Gershwin Theater Wicked Seating
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pavtube Back to School Coupons 2014: Giveaway + Biggest Coupons
- 2 Houston in September
- 3 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 4 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 5 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 6 late-night DC restaurant
- 7 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 8 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 9 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 10 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 11 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 12 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 13 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 14 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 15 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 16 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 17 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 18 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 19 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 20 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 24 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 25 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!