I am attempting to get tickets for my sisters for Wicked as a Christmas gift. I found orchestra row B tickets on the aisle. They have them on the left of the stage (seats 1&3) and the right of the stage (seats 2&4). Which are better seats when you are that close? Is it better to sit to the left or the right? Has anyone experienced both? Thanks so much!!
NYC Gershwin Theater Wicked Seating
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 2 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 3 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 4 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 5 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 6 New York Trip
- 7 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 8 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 9 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 10 Balloon fest hotels
- 11 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 12 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 13 Houston in September
- 14 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 15 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 16 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 17 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 18 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 19 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 20 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 21 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 24 Transportation help in Philly
- 25 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track