I am attempting to get tickets for my sisters for Wicked as a Christmas gift. I found orchestra row B tickets on the aisle. They have them on the left of the stage (seats 1&3) and the right of the stage (seats 2&4). Which are better seats when you are that close? Is it better to sit to the left or the right? Has anyone experienced both? Thanks so much!!
NYC Gershwin Theater Wicked Seating
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 2 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 3 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 4 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 5 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 6 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 7 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 10 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 11 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 12 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 13 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 14 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 15 Kid School Admission
- 16 NYC hotel/July
- 17 Boston to see Sargent works
- 18 Southern Alabama trip report
- 19 New York City-New Things?
- 20 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 21 Oom-pa-pa at the Y (our “camping” report) April 2015 St. Louis MO
- 22 Alaska Trip Planning
- 23 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 24 Atlanta to LA
- 25 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.