I am attempting to get tickets for my sisters for Wicked as a Christmas gift. I found orchestra row B tickets on the aisle. They have them on the left of the stage (seats 1&3) and the right of the stage (seats 2&4). Which are better seats when you are that close? Is it better to sit to the left or the right? Has anyone experienced both? Thanks so much!!
NYC Gershwin Theater Wicked Seating
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Playboy Girls Trip
- 2 Where to Stay in Boston Without Taking Out a Mortgage ...
- 3 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 4 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 5 Road Trip
- 6 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 7 Whale watching
- 8 New York Yankee Station
- 9 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 10 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 11 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 12 California coast: April
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 14 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 15 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 16 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 17 September trip to Michigan
- 18 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 19 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 21 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 22 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 23 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 24 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 25 Stubhub and NFL Tickets