I am attempting to get tickets for my sisters for Wicked as a Christmas gift. I found orchestra row B tickets on the aisle. They have them on the left of the stage (seats 1&3) and the right of the stage (seats 2&4). Which are better seats when you are that close? Is it better to sit to the left or the right? Has anyone experienced both? Thanks so much!!
NYC Gershwin Theater Wicked Seating
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 2 Things to do around New York
- 3 Cape cod and Acadia
- 4 Coronado Ferry
- 5 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 6 First visit in New Mexico
- 7 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 8 Grand Marais?
- 9 Daytona Beach and ??
- 10 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 11 Maine in latter half of September
- 12 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 13 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 14 Hotels near beach orange county
- 15 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 17 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 18 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 19 Colorado trip in early May
- 20 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 21 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 22 Seattle hotels
- 23 Seattle in April
- 24 Seattle Visit April
- 25 Seattle to LA (or not).