We are driving from our home in NH to Raleigh NC and want to avoid tolls if it does not add a lot of drive time. We also want to spend the first night about 7 hours into the trip since we have young children. Any suggestions on a great online map source for trip planning since Mapquest is not the best and on Google maps I cannot figure out how to avoid tolls. Tips on where to stay the first night would be very helpful and consider we need a hotel in a very safe area. We will be staying at the Hampton Raleigh/Cary once we arrive. Suggestions for restaurants that are local favorites would be great! Thanks!
NH to NC avoid tolls
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 2 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 3 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 4 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 5 Getaway
- 6 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 7 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 8 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 9 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 10 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 11 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 12 Theater Historians
- 13 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 14 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 15 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 16 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 17 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 18 Boston hotel & transportation
- 19 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 22 Air Connections on Maui
- 23 hilton capital
- 24 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 25 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon