We are going from NYC to Boston on May during a trip to the United States.
My wife and I are on our seventies.
Besides the transportation information what in Boston can you sugest.
Thanks a lot.
Best regards from Brazil
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 2 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 3 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 4 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 5 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 6 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 7 Western U.S. Road trip
- 8 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 9 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 10 Martha's Vineyard area
- 11 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 12 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 13 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 14 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 15 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 16 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 17 Returned from Sedona
- 18 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 19 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 20 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 21 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 22 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 23 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 24 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 25 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer