During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. I asked many questions and was never disappointed with the response I got. Twenty nine days into the trip andI thought maybe somebody out there might like to take a look. If you want places and meals we had then this is probably not for you. However should you prefer something a little more "screwball" then this might be up your street. I'd've delighted if you'd care to take a look. You can find all the action at http://apacheterritory.blogspot.co.uk/ Many thanks
New York-Texas Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 5 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 6 Travel West Coast
- 7 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 8 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Wine Country Picnic
- 11 Washington DC Metro
- 12 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 13 Road trip through the south
- 14 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 15 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 16 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 17 Myrtle Beach
- 18 Colorado in the summer!
- 19 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 20 Getting around Las Vegas
- 21 Rafting near Denali
- 22 Where to go in Maine?
- 23 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 24 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 25 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving