During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. I asked many questions and was never disappointed with the response I got. Twenty nine days into the trip andI thought maybe somebody out there might like to take a look. If you want places and meals we had then this is probably not for you. However should you prefer something a little more "screwball" then this might be up your street. I'd've delighted if you'd care to take a look. You can find all the action at http://apacheterritory.blogspot.co.uk/ Many thanks
New York-Texas Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 2 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 3 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 4 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 5 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 6 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 7 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 8 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 9 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 10 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 11 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 12 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 13 Chicago Questions
- 14 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 15 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 16 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 17 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 18 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 19 Is the New York subway safe?
- 20 Chicago eateries downtown
- 21 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 22 Where to from Tampa?
- 23 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 25 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)