During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. I asked many questions and was never disappointed with the response I got. Twenty nine days into the trip andI thought maybe somebody out there might like to take a look. If you want places and meals we had then this is probably not for you. However should you prefer something a little more "screwball" then this might be up your street. I'd've delighted if you'd care to take a look. You can find all the action at http://apacheterritory.blogspot.co.uk/ Many thanks
New York-Texas Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NBA tickets??
- 2 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 3 How to dress in Vegas
- 4 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 5 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 8 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 9 Orlando for Work
- 10 camaro hire in waikiki
- 11 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 12 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 13 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 14 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 15 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 16 charlotte
- 17 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 18 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 19 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 20 Sonoma or napa?
- 21 USA trip
- 22 Black Hills Trip Report
- 23 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 24 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 25 Cape Cod in October