During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. I asked many questions and was never disappointed with the response I got. Twenty nine days into the trip andI thought maybe somebody out there might like to take a look. If you want places and meals we had then this is probably not for you. However should you prefer something a little more "screwball" then this might be up your street. I'd've delighted if you'd care to take a look. You can find all the action at http://apacheterritory.blogspot.co.uk/ Many thanks
New York-Texas Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 2 Texas
- 3 Self guided White House tour
- 4 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 5 Northwest USA
- 6 middlebury vt snow
- 7 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 8 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 9 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 10 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 11 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 12 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 13 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 14 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 15 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 16 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 17 Moving to CT
- 18 Hotels Philly
- 19 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 20 Ackislander
- 21 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 22 san diego or nearby area
- 23 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 24 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 25 LA for a day and a half