For a family of 4, 2 adults, 2 teens 15 and 13, what's your opinion on a daytrip to Woodbury Commons Premium Outlet? Pro's and con's of a shopping day over there.
Or suppose we want to do some nice family shopping for kids and parents in Manhattan, where would we go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 2 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 3 Layover
- 4 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 5 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 6 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 7 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 8 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 9 November redwoods trip
- 10 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 11 Wedding gifts?
- 12 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 13 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 14 Seattle?
- 15 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 16 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 17 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 18 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 19 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 20 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 21 First Trip to New Mexico
- 22 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 23 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 24 Airport Advice for GNP
- 25 Day trips from Boston
New York, Manhattan; trip to Woodbury Commons Premium Outlet