We live only a few hours from NYC so this will not be our only trip there in the next few years. We have one full day to see some sights. We have done American Girl, Dylan's Candy store and other shopping related things we have done. We are looking for a fun place for lunch. We are staying in midtown. We also were interested in trying to get theater tickets but can't find anything less than $90 a ticket. Is there a way to get cheaper tickets or is that just NYC? Thanks for any suggestions.
New York City December Only One Day with Kids (preteen)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 2 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 3 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 4 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 5 Hotels Philly
- 6 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 7 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 8 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 9 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 10 Green Flea in NYC
- 11 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 12 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 13 Orlando in March
- 14 New England September
- 15 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 16 Ackislander
- 17 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 18 Cross Country RV Trip
- 19 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 20 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 21 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 22 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 23 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 24 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 25 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?