We live only a few hours from NYC so this will not be our only trip there in the next few years. We have one full day to see some sights. We have done American Girl, Dylan's Candy store and other shopping related things we have done. We are looking for a fun place for lunch. We are staying in midtown. We also were interested in trying to get theater tickets but can't find anything less than $90 a ticket. Is there a way to get cheaper tickets or is that just NYC? Thanks for any suggestions.
New York City December Only One Day with Kids (preteen)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 replica designer handbags
- 2 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 3 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 4 adams morgan - safety
- 5 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 6 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 7 Morning in miami
- 8 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 9 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 10 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 11 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 12 Grand Marais?
- 13 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 14 US Southwest
- 15 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 17 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 18 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 19 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 20 Seattle Visit April
- 21 Grand Teton in October
- 22 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 23 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 24 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 25 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids