We live only a few hours from NYC so this will not be our only trip there in the next few years. We have one full day to see some sights. We have done American Girl, Dylan's Candy store and other shopping related things we have done. We are looking for a fun place for lunch. We are staying in midtown. We also were interested in trying to get theater tickets but can't find anything less than $90 a ticket. Is there a way to get cheaper tickets or is that just NYC? Thanks for any suggestions.
New York City December Only One Day with Kids (preteen)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 2 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 7 Hotel near Miami airport
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 12 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 13 culpepper
- 14 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 15 Chicago trip
- 16 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 17 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 18 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 19 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 20 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 21 moving to florida
- 22 Santa Barbara, California
- 23 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 24 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 25 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley