We live only a few hours from NYC so this will not be our only trip there in the next few years. We have one full day to see some sights. We have done American Girl, Dylan's Candy store and other shopping related things we have done. We are looking for a fun place for lunch. We are staying in midtown. We also were interested in trying to get theater tickets but can't find anything less than $90 a ticket. Is there a way to get cheaper tickets or is that just NYC? Thanks for any suggestions.
New York City December Only One Day with Kids (preteen)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 2 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 3 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 4 Los Angeles day trips
- 5 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 6 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 7 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 8 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 9 Orlando hotels
- 10 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 11 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 12 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 13 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 14 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 15 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 16 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 17 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 20 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 21 Clearwater FL area
- 22 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 23 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 24 trip advice from TN to TX
- 25 san diego or nearby area