We live only a few hours from NYC so this will not be our only trip there in the next few years. We have one full day to see some sights. We have done American Girl, Dylan's Candy store and other shopping related things we have done. We are looking for a fun place for lunch. We are staying in midtown. We also were interested in trying to get theater tickets but can't find anything less than $90 a ticket. Is there a way to get cheaper tickets or is that just NYC? Thanks for any suggestions.
New York City December Only One Day with Kids (preteen)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 2 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 3 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 4 New York Movie Tours & TV Show Tours on your Mobile
- 5 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 6 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 7 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 8 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 9 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 10 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 11 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 12 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 13 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 14 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 15 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 16 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 17 Is the New York subway safe?
- 18 Skiing New Mexico
- 19 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 20 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 21 Where to from Tampa?
- 22 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 23 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 24 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 25 Take the T or cab from Logan