We live only a few hours from NYC so this will not be our only trip there in the next few years. We have one full day to see some sights. We have done American Girl, Dylan's Candy store and other shopping related things we have done. We are looking for a fun place for lunch. We are staying in midtown. We also were interested in trying to get theater tickets but can't find anything less than $90 a ticket. Is there a way to get cheaper tickets or is that just NYC? Thanks for any suggestions.
New York City December Only One Day with Kids (preteen)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Itinerary opinions
- 4 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 5 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 6 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 7 Santa Barbara, California
- 8 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 9 Charlotte restaurant help
- 10 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 13 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 14 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 15 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 16 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 17 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 18 Chicago trip
- 19 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 20 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 21 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 22 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 23 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 24 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?