We live only a few hours from NYC so this will not be our only trip there in the next few years. We have one full day to see some sights. We have done American Girl, Dylan's Candy store and other shopping related things we have done. We are looking for a fun place for lunch. We are staying in midtown. We also were interested in trying to get theater tickets but can't find anything less than $90 a ticket. Is there a way to get cheaper tickets or is that just NYC? Thanks for any suggestions.
New York City December Only One Day with Kids (preteen)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice on Roadtrip
- 2 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 3 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 4 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 5 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 6 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 7 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 8 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 9 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 10 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 11 Miami comfort without $$$$
- 12 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 13 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 14 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 15 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 16 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 17 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 20 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 21 Montana- what are must see places?
- 22 California San Diego area lodging
- 23 Kauai Garden tours
- 24 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 25 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite