We live only a few hours from NYC so this will not be our only trip there in the next few years. We have one full day to see some sights. We have done American Girl, Dylan's Candy store and other shopping related things we have done. We are looking for a fun place for lunch. We are staying in midtown. We also were interested in trying to get theater tickets but can't find anything less than $90 a ticket. Is there a way to get cheaper tickets or is that just NYC? Thanks for any suggestions.
New York City December Only One Day with Kids (preteen)
- 1 Help with NYC transit
- 2 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 3 Boston Area College Tour
- 4 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 5 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 6 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 7 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 8 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 9 build a nice website
- 10 Red Leather Sofa
- 11 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 12 Albuquerque to Denver
- 13 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 14 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 15 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 16 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 17 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 18 Using public transit in San Diego
- 19 Williamsburg VA
- 20 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 21 A Visit to Charleston
- 22 Restos in Boca Raton
- 23 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 24 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 25 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)