We live only a few hours from NYC so this will not be our only trip there in the next few years. We have one full day to see some sights. We have done American Girl, Dylan's Candy store and other shopping related things we have done. We are looking for a fun place for lunch. We are staying in midtown. We also were interested in trying to get theater tickets but can't find anything less than $90 a ticket. Is there a way to get cheaper tickets or is that just NYC? Thanks for any suggestions.
New York City December Only One Day with Kids (preteen)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 6 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 7 West Maui Restaurants
- 8 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 9 San Diego Little Italy
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 12 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 13 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 16 Key West Hotel in January
- 17 Healdsburg tips
- 18 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 19 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 22 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 23 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 24 Calf trip
- 25 Trip to Jupiter, FL