We live only a few hours from NYC so this will not be our only trip there in the next few years. We have one full day to see some sights. We have done American Girl, Dylan's Candy store and other shopping related things we have done. We are looking for a fun place for lunch. We are staying in midtown. We also were interested in trying to get theater tickets but can't find anything less than $90 a ticket. Is there a way to get cheaper tickets or is that just NYC? Thanks for any suggestions.
New York City December Only One Day with Kids (preteen)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 2 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 3 family road trip
- 4 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 5 Moving out of states from Florida
- 6 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 7 Alaska Trip Planning
- 8 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 9 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 12 Romantic destination in the US
- 13 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 14 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 15 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 16 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 17 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 18 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 19 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 20 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?
- 21 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 22 Suggestions for seeing sites when one person has difficulty walking?
- 23 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 24 Weddings. Vermont. Anybody know Pitcher Inn or Mad River Barn?
- 25 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston