We live only a few hours from NYC so this will not be our only trip there in the next few years. We have one full day to see some sights. We have done American Girl, Dylan's Candy store and other shopping related things we have done. We are looking for a fun place for lunch. We are staying in midtown. We also were interested in trying to get theater tickets but can't find anything less than $90 a ticket. Is there a way to get cheaper tickets or is that just NYC? Thanks for any suggestions.
New York City December Only One Day with Kids (preteen)
- 1 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 2 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 3 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 4 American Airlines reservation question
- 5 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 6 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 7 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 8 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 9 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 10 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 11 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 14 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 15 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 16 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 17 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 18 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 19 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 22 Middlebury vt quickie
- 23 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 24 NYC
- 25 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks