We live only a few hours from NYC so this will not be our only trip there in the next few years. We have one full day to see some sights. We have done American Girl, Dylan's Candy store and other shopping related things we have done. We are looking for a fun place for lunch. We are staying in midtown. We also were interested in trying to get theater tickets but can't find anything less than $90 a ticket. Is there a way to get cheaper tickets or is that just NYC? Thanks for any suggestions.
New York City December Only One Day with Kids (preteen)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My frist trip to Honolulu, need some help please
- 2 Need advise on route to Natchez from the coast and on my itinerary
- 3 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 4 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 5 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 6 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 7 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 8 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 9 Cape Cod
- 10 San Francisco - mid October
- 11 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 12 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 13 San Diego with Kids
- 14 Tour companies
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 17 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 18 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 19 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 20 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 21 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 22 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 23 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 24 Getting around the Big Island
- 25 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.