We live only a few hours from NYC so this will not be our only trip there in the next few years. We have one full day to see some sights. We have done American Girl, Dylan's Candy store and other shopping related things we have done. We are looking for a fun place for lunch. We are staying in midtown. We also were interested in trying to get theater tickets but can't find anything less than $90 a ticket. Is there a way to get cheaper tickets or is that just NYC? Thanks for any suggestions.
New York City December Only One Day with Kids (preteen)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 2 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 3 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 4 family road trip
- 5 Kid School Admission
- 6 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 7 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 8 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 9 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 10 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 11 New York City-New Things?
- 12 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning
- 14 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 15 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 16 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 17 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 18 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 19 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 20 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 21 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 24 NYC hotel/July
- 25 Boston to see Sargent works