We live only a few hours from NYC so this will not be our only trip there in the next few years. We have one full day to see some sights. We have done American Girl, Dylan's Candy store and other shopping related things we have done. We are looking for a fun place for lunch. We are staying in midtown. We also were interested in trying to get theater tickets but can't find anything less than $90 a ticket. Is there a way to get cheaper tickets or is that just NYC? Thanks for any suggestions.
New York City December Only One Day with Kids (preteen)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 2 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 3 New Orleans Weekend
- 4 5 star Hotels in Virginia
- 5 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 6 Moving to New Jersey
- 7 I will be in Wash DC in October.
- 8 suggestions for mobile auto repair glass company in utah
- 9 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 10 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 11 East Coast Road Trip
- 12 West Coast Road Trip
- 13 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 14 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 15 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 16 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 17 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 18 Car Needed in Austin?
- 19 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 20 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 24 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 25 Maui itinerary