We will be visiting New York City for our 6th time this March, and are thinking of doing one more city either after or before NYC. We will be flying from Portland or Seattle, and plan on staying in NYC for about 4 nights. Also, we have already seen a lot of what D.C. has to offer so don't suggest that. We don't mind flying or taking the train so what ever you suggest we will take into consideration. We are foodies, like museums, shopping, sightseeing, and traveling in general.
New York City + Boston/Chicago/??? - End of March 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 2 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 3 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 4 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 5 Boston area -- nature
- 6 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 General Utah planning questions
- 9 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 10 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 11 California & French Polynesia
- 12 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 13 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 14 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 15 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 16 SFO black friday traffic
- 17 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 18 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 19 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 20 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 21 Dining in Manhattan
- 22 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 23 American Honeymoon in March
- 24 How to dress in Vegas
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles