We will be visiting New York City for our 6th time this March, and are thinking of doing one more city either after or before NYC. We will be flying from Portland or Seattle, and plan on staying in NYC for about 4 nights. Also, we have already seen a lot of what D.C. has to offer so don't suggest that. We don't mind flying or taking the train so what ever you suggest we will take into consideration. We are foodies, like museums, shopping, sightseeing, and traveling in general.
New York City + Boston/Chicago/??? - End of March 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sell Cvv, Dumps Track 1&2, Plastic cards and Transfer WU
- 2 Pavtube Back to School Coupons 2014: Giveaway + Biggest Coupons
- 3 Houston in September
- 4 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 5 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 6 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 7 late-night DC restaurant
- 8 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 9 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 10 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 11 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 12 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 13 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 14 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 15 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 16 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 17 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 18 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 19 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 20 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 21 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 22 Oahu ideas
- 23 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 24 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 25 cape cod seashore rail trail