We will be visiting New York City for our 6th time this March, and are thinking of doing one more city either after or before NYC. We will be flying from Portland or Seattle, and plan on staying in NYC for about 4 nights. Also, we have already seen a lot of what D.C. has to offer so don't suggest that. We don't mind flying or taking the train so what ever you suggest we will take into consideration. We are foodies, like museums, shopping, sightseeing, and traveling in general.
New York City + Boston/Chicago/??? - End of March 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego grocery stores
- 2 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 3 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 4 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 5 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 6 West Coast Bound End of March
- 7 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 8 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 9 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 10 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 11 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 12 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 13 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 14 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 15 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 16 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 17 Best places to move to Florida?
- 18 Juneau May 8th
- 19 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 20 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 23 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 24 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 25 Help with Northeast vacation strategy