We will be visiting New York City for our 6th time this March, and are thinking of doing one more city either after or before NYC. We will be flying from Portland or Seattle, and plan on staying in NYC for about 4 nights. Also, we have already seen a lot of what D.C. has to offer so don't suggest that. We don't mind flying or taking the train so what ever you suggest we will take into consideration. We are foodies, like museums, shopping, sightseeing, and traveling in general.
New York City + Boston/Chicago/??? - End of March 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 3 Alaska
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 6 Universal studios/Orlando
- 7 San Diego parks and attractions
- 8 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 13 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 14 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 15 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 16 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 17 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 18 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 19 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 20 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 21 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 22 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 23 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 24 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings