My wife and I are late planning our winter vacation this year. We are thinking of making a lst minute travel plans to New Mexico. Need your help with itinerary planning and places to visit in 7-9 days. We love hiking (not too long), scenary, wildlife and ejoying the local culture.
Based on my prelimary research I found that I can fly to Albuquerque and then spent couple days in the area and visit to Sante Fe and Taos (Gorge bridge, enchanted circle drive, Taos Pueblo). Then go south to Roswell (Bitter lake refuge, bottemless lake) and Carlsbad (caverns national park).
What do you think? Will the weatehr be too cold to do all this and are we doing a lot in too few days?
We are open to ideas and suggetions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 2 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 3 Newark to Paris
- 4 http://advancedtrimsite.com/vital-cleanse-pro/
- 5 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 6 THE REAL HACKING TEAM
- 7 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 8 http://klereumcol.com/biocore-muscle/
- 9 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/dermajur/
- 10 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 11 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 12 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 13 http://seremolynbuy.com/sihu-skin-care/
- 14 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 15 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 16 Regenes Lift Trails
- 17 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 18 Although performing the LA Weight Loss!
- 19 TestoGen - Personal supplement reviews and results
- 20 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 21 Napa Valley Hotel
- 22 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 23 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 24 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 25 Southern Michigan vacation destination?