My wife and I are late planning our winter vacation this year. We are thinking of making a lst minute travel plans to New Mexico. Need your help with itinerary planning and places to visit in 7-9 days. We love hiking (not too long), scenary, wildlife and ejoying the local culture.
Based on my prelimary research I found that I can fly to Albuquerque and then spent couple days in the area and visit to Sante Fe and Taos (Gorge bridge, enchanted circle drive, Taos Pueblo). Then go south to Roswell (Bitter lake refuge, bottemless lake) and Carlsbad (caverns national park).
What do you think? Will the weatehr be too cold to do all this and are we doing a lot in too few days?
We are open to ideas and suggetions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Napa valley getaway
- 2 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 3 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 4 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 5 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 6 Steamboat in August
- 7 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 8 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 9 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 10 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 11 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 12 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 13 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 14 MN lake home rental needed
- 15 Desert Southwest
- 16 Salt lake to boulder ideas
- 17 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 18 Hawaii, January 2017.
- 19 Your favourite places in New York City
- 20 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 21 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 22 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 23 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 24 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 25 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February