My wife and I are late planning our winter vacation this year. We are thinking of making a lst minute travel plans to New Mexico. Need your help with itinerary planning and places to visit in 7-9 days. We love hiking (not too long), scenary, wildlife and ejoying the local culture.
Based on my prelimary research I found that I can fly to Albuquerque and then spent couple days in the area and visit to Sante Fe and Taos (Gorge bridge, enchanted circle drive, Taos Pueblo). Then go south to Roswell (Bitter lake refuge, bottemless lake) and Carlsbad (caverns national park).
What do you think? Will the weatehr be too cold to do all this and are we doing a lot in too few days?
We are open to ideas and suggetions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 2 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 3 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 4 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 5 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 6 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 7 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 8 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 9 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 10 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 11 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 12 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 13 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 14 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 15 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 16 Summer trip
- 17 How many states have you been to?
- 18 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 19 Florida keys trip
- 20 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 21 Route Planning for East USA
- 22 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 23 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 24 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 25 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...