My wife and I are late planning our winter vacation this year. We are thinking of making a lst minute travel plans to New Mexico. Need your help with itinerary planning and places to visit in 7-9 days. We love hiking (not too long), scenary, wildlife and ejoying the local culture.
Based on my prelimary research I found that I can fly to Albuquerque and then spent couple days in the area and visit to Sante Fe and Taos (Gorge bridge, enchanted circle drive, Taos Pueblo). Then go south to Roswell (Bitter lake refuge, bottemless lake) and Carlsbad (caverns national park).
What do you think? Will the weatehr be too cold to do all this and are we doing a lot in too few days?
We are open to ideas and suggetions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementplatform.com/vivax-male-enhancement/
- 2 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 3 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 4 What sets a Marine aside from some guy
- 5 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 6 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 7 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 8 Rules of the NY Subway
- 9 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 10 Food Festival Tour
- 11 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 12 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 13 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 14 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 15 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 16 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 17 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 18 Dividing time in Glacier
- 19 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 20 My travels to Monument Valley
- 21 Miami for 2 days
- 22 Universal Studios vacation
- 23 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 24 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk
- 25 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land