My wife and I are late planning our winter vacation this year. We are thinking of making a lst minute travel plans to New Mexico. Need your help with itinerary planning and places to visit in 7-9 days. We love hiking (not too long), scenary, wildlife and ejoying the local culture.
Based on my prelimary research I found that I can fly to Albuquerque and then spent couple days in the area and visit to Sante Fe and Taos (Gorge bridge, enchanted circle drive, Taos Pueblo). Then go south to Roswell (Bitter lake refuge, bottemless lake) and Carlsbad (caverns national park).
What do you think? Will the weatehr be too cold to do all this and are we doing a lot in too few days?
We are open to ideas and suggetions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionshop.com/priaboost/
- 2 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 3 New Itinerary
- 4 Las vegas and nearby
- 5 Cape Cod trip report
- 6 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 7 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 8 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 9 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 10 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 11 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 12 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 13 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 14 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 15 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 16 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 17 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 18 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 19 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 20 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 21 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 22 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 23 Orlando area weather in June
- 24 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 25 Help with Northwest Trip