My wife and I are late planning our winter vacation this year. We are thinking of making a lst minute travel plans to New Mexico. Need your help with itinerary planning and places to visit in 7-9 days. We love hiking (not too long), scenary, wildlife and ejoying the local culture.
Based on my prelimary research I found that I can fly to Albuquerque and then spent couple days in the area and visit to Sante Fe and Taos (Gorge bridge, enchanted circle drive, Taos Pueblo). Then go south to Roswell (Bitter lake refuge, bottemless lake) and Carlsbad (caverns national park).
What do you think? Will the weatehr be too cold to do all this and are we doing a lot in too few days?
We are open to ideas and suggetions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with first time
- 2 NJ to Florida drive
- 3 Retiring in Florida
- 4 Hawaii - where?
- 5 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 6 From the Vine to the Vat
- 7 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 8 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 9 Rapid City Accommodation - 1st timer - looking for up to date suggestions
- 10 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 11 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 12 San Diego to San Fransisco
- 13 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 14 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 15 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 16 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 17 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 18 Brain Booster Formula Brain Plus Iq
- 19 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/blackcore-edge-max/
- 20 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 21 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 22 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 23 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 24 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 25 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs