My wife and I are late planning our winter vacation this year. We are thinking of making a lst minute travel plans to New Mexico. Need your help with itinerary planning and places to visit in 7-9 days. We love hiking (not too long), scenary, wildlife and ejoying the local culture.
Based on my prelimary research I found that I can fly to Albuquerque and then spent couple days in the area and visit to Sante Fe and Taos (Gorge bridge, enchanted circle drive, Taos Pueblo). Then go south to Roswell (Bitter lake refuge, bottemless lake) and Carlsbad (caverns national park).
What do you think? Will the weatehr be too cold to do all this and are we doing a lot in too few days?
We are open to ideas and suggetions.
New Mexico in X'mas - 7/9 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 2 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 3 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 4 Maui vacation
- 5 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 6 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 7 Brooklyn why?
- 8 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 11 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 12 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 15 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 18 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 19 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 20 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 21 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 22 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 23 New York City Restaurants
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco