My wife and I are late planning our winter vacation this year. We are thinking of making a lst minute travel plans to New Mexico. Need your help with itinerary planning and places to visit in 7-9 days. We love hiking (not too long), scenary, wildlife and ejoying the local culture.
Based on my prelimary research I found that I can fly to Albuquerque and then spent couple days in the area and visit to Sante Fe and Taos (Gorge bridge, enchanted circle drive, Taos Pueblo). Then go south to Roswell (Bitter lake refuge, bottemless lake) and Carlsbad (caverns national park).
What do you think? Will the weatehr be too cold to do all this and are we doing a lot in too few days?
We are open to ideas and suggetions.
New Mexico in X'mas - 7/9 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 2 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 3 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 4 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 5 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 6 Dining in Manhattan
- 7 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 8 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 9 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 10 san fran sightseeing
- 11 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 12 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 13 American Honeymoon in March
- 14 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 15 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 16 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 17 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 18 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 19 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 20 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 23 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 24 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15