We have planned a day's drive from Boston to Bar Harbor (stopping in Freeport for lunch - Haraseeket Lunch & Lobster), overnight, then 1/2 day through the Park Loop Drive, and 1/2 day's drive to the White Mountains; next morning to the top of Mount Washington then onto Vermont, the Black Bear Inn near Williston to overnight, then a day at the Shelburne museum, overnighting in Woodstock/Quechee, then to our 6-day stay in the Boston area. While barely a glancing touch on the area, we may not have the opportunity again. comments?
New England Tour too ambitious?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another long layover in Honolulu--where to store carry-on bag?
- 2 CARING ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPIES AVAILABLE email (email@example.com)
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 5 California road trip
- 6 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 7 Seattle Hyatts
- 8 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 9 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 10 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 11 San Diego - wher to stay
- 12 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 13 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 14 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 15 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 16 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 17 Berkshires in late October
- 18 2 day in Adirondack park
- 19 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 20 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 21 NYC Clubs for live music
- 22 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 23 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 24 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 25 Three Days In Portland, Maine