We have planned a day's drive from Boston to Bar Harbor (stopping in Freeport for lunch - Haraseeket Lunch & Lobster), overnight, then 1/2 day through the Park Loop Drive, and 1/2 day's drive to the White Mountains; next morning to the top of Mount Washington then onto Vermont, the Black Bear Inn near Williston to overnight, then a day at the Shelburne museum, overnighting in Woodstock/Quechee, then to our 6-day stay in the Boston area. While barely a glancing touch on the area, we may not have the opportunity again. comments?
New England Tour too ambitious?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Madison Square Garden
- 2 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 3 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 4 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 5 Warm and don't Drive
- 6 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 7 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 8 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 9 Savanah Sojourn
- 10 St. Augustine, Florida
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 13 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 14 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 15 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 18 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 19 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 22 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 25 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?