Can anyone provide me with firsthand knowledge of traveling from Boston to Foxboro (or staying in Foxboro) and attending a Patriots game? Also curious to know how hard it is to get tickets to a game, etc. My husband and I are contemplating taking our 15 year old Patriots fan from South Dakota to Boston in early October for the game against the Broncos, but we have no "connections" to get tickets to a game. I see from the Patriots website that single tickets do not even go on sale until July. Thanks in advance!
New England Patriots/Gillette Stadium/Boston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 N California trip questions
- 2 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 3 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 4 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 5 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 6 Monterey and Napa
- 7 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 8 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 9 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 10 New England in the fall
- 11 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 12 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 13 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 14 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 15 Looking for Next Destination
- 16 Worst Restaurants in America
- 17 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 18 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 19 Fall color yet?
- 20 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 21 Yosemite Lodging
- 22 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 23 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 24 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 25 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015