Can anyone provide me with firsthand knowledge of traveling from Boston to Foxboro (or staying in Foxboro) and attending a Patriots game? Also curious to know how hard it is to get tickets to a game, etc. My husband and I are contemplating taking our 15 year old Patriots fan from South Dakota to Boston in early October for the game against the Broncos, but we have no "connections" to get tickets to a game. I see from the Patriots website that single tickets do not even go on sale until July. Thanks in advance!
New England Patriots/Gillette Stadium/Boston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 2 DC - WW2 flyover
- 3 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 4 Alaska Trip Planning
- 5 Minneapolis Parking
- 6 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 7 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 8 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 9 advice on rental cars-Cody, WY to drop off in Rapid City, SD?
- 10 Seattle to California (Northern) by car
- 11 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 12 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 13 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 14 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 15 New York City-New Things?
- 16 Camping Generator!?
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 19 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 20 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 21 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 22 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 23 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 24 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 25 Which 2 islands to visit?