Can anyone provide me with firsthand knowledge of traveling from Boston to Foxboro (or staying in Foxboro) and attending a Patriots game? Also curious to know how hard it is to get tickets to a game, etc. My husband and I are contemplating taking our 15 year old Patriots fan from South Dakota to Boston in early October for the game against the Broncos, but we have no "connections" to get tickets to a game. I see from the Patriots website that single tickets do not even go on sale until July. Thanks in advance!
New England Patriots/Gillette Stadium/Boston
- 1 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 2 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 3 Boston and surrounding area
- 4 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 5 Albuquerque to Denver
- 6 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 7 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 8 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 9 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 10 Middlebury vt quickie
- 11 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 12 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 13 Savannah restaurants
- 14 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 15 American Airlines reservation question
- 16 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 17 Car trip from Seattle
- 18 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 19 Newport, RI Questions
- 20 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 21 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 22 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 23 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 24 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii