My husband and I are planning a summer trip from Philly to new england with 2 small children (4&6) who love the beach. We have been to MV and enjoyed it, but are having trouble finding a house rental and are not crazy about staying in B&B's with kids. We have also been to Newport before children and loved it, but I forget if there is much beach fun there? Nantucket is too pricey and have heard Cape Cod is a little shabby in comparison? Any suggestions or other ideas on where to go north of PA but south of Maine? (We've been to Watch Hill, and Mystic already) Our budget is $2500. At this point I'm thinking of just going to the Carribean! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Why to Choose Native Ads?
- 2 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 3 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 4 Day trips from Boston
- 5 Southern history- walkable cities
- 6 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 7 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 8 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 9 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 10 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 11 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 12 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 13 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 14 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 15 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 16 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 17 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 18 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 19 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 20 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 21 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS
- 22 West Virginia
- 23 Best Hotel
- 24 Hilton Hawaiian Village
- 25 How Do You Get Around in North Carolina?
New England - Newport or Martha's Vineyard with small children