My husband and I are planning a summer trip from Philly to new england with 2 small children (4&6) who love the beach. We have been to MV and enjoyed it, but are having trouble finding a house rental and are not crazy about staying in B&B's with kids. We have also been to Newport before children and loved it, but I forget if there is much beach fun there? Nantucket is too pricey and have heard Cape Cod is a little shabby in comparison? Any suggestions or other ideas on where to go north of PA but south of Maine? (We've been to Watch Hill, and Mystic already) Our budget is $2500. At this point I'm thinking of just going to the Carribean! Thanks
New England - Newport or Martha's Vineyard with small children
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 4 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 7 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 8 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 9 Breckenridge in October
- 10 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 11 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 12 Richmond highlights?
- 13 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 14 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 15 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 16 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 17 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 18 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 19 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 20 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 21 Washington DC in Spring?
- 22 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 23 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 24 Must Eats
- 25 Need condo suggestions in Destin