My husband and I are planning a summer trip from Philly to new england with 2 small children (4&6) who love the beach. We have been to MV and enjoyed it, but are having trouble finding a house rental and are not crazy about staying in B&B's with kids. We have also been to Newport before children and loved it, but I forget if there is much beach fun there? Nantucket is too pricey and have heard Cape Cod is a little shabby in comparison? Any suggestions or other ideas on where to go north of PA but south of Maine? (We've been to Watch Hill, and Mystic already) Our budget is $2500. At this point I'm thinking of just going to the Carribean! Thanks
New England - Newport or Martha's Vineyard with small children
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 4 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 5 How to dress in Vegas
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 7 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 8 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 9 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 10 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 11 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 12 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 USA trip
- 15 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 16 Chicago Questions
- 17 Air Connections on Maui
- 18 camaro hire in waikiki
- 19 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 20 Timeshare Nightmares
- 21 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 22 Breckenridge in October
- 23 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 24 Orlando for Work
- 25 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????