My husband and I are planning a summer trip from Philly to new england with 2 small children (4&6) who love the beach. We have been to MV and enjoyed it, but are having trouble finding a house rental and are not crazy about staying in B&B's with kids. We have also been to Newport before children and loved it, but I forget if there is much beach fun there? Nantucket is too pricey and have heard Cape Cod is a little shabby in comparison? Any suggestions or other ideas on where to go north of PA but south of Maine? (We've been to Watch Hill, and Mystic already) Our budget is $2500. At this point I'm thinking of just going to the Carribean! Thanks
New England - Newport or Martha's Vineyard with small children
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 4 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 5 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 6 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 7 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 8 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 9 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 10 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 11 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 12 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 13 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 14 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 15 Kauai Garden tours
- 16 California San Diego area lodging
- 17 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 Maui - Haleakala
- 20 Utah 2
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Small group dining in Napa area
- 23 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 24 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 25 Hawaii is still Hell