My husband and I are planning a summer trip from Philly to new england with 2 small children (4&6) who love the beach. We have been to MV and enjoyed it, but are having trouble finding a house rental and are not crazy about staying in B&B's with kids. We have also been to Newport before children and loved it, but I forget if there is much beach fun there? Nantucket is too pricey and have heard Cape Cod is a little shabby in comparison? Any suggestions or other ideas on where to go north of PA but south of Maine? (We've been to Watch Hill, and Mystic already) Our budget is $2500. At this point I'm thinking of just going to the Carribean! Thanks
New England - Newport or Martha's Vineyard with small children
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 2 This is a skin care product
- 3 NYC hotel/July
- 4 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 5 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 6 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 7 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 8 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 9 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 10 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 11 new york subway help please
- 12 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 13 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 14 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 15 NYC with my 13 year old
- 16 Las Vegas must sees
- 17 Girls' Getaway
- 18 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 19 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 20 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 21 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 22 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 23 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 24 Florida SunPass mini-transponder
- 25 Final dinner in NYC recommendations