My husband and I are planning a summer trip from Philly to new england with 2 small children (4&6) who love the beach. We have been to MV and enjoyed it, but are having trouble finding a house rental and are not crazy about staying in B&B's with kids. We have also been to Newport before children and loved it, but I forget if there is much beach fun there? Nantucket is too pricey and have heard Cape Cod is a little shabby in comparison? Any suggestions or other ideas on where to go north of PA but south of Maine? (We've been to Watch Hill, and Mystic already) Our budget is $2500. At this point I'm thinking of just going to the Carribean! Thanks
New England - Newport or Martha's Vineyard with small children
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 2 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 3 Yosemite in Winter
- 4 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 5 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 6 Orlando in March
- 7 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 8 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 9 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 10 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 11 Active Vacation
- 12 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 13 Quick SoCal question
- 14 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 15 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 16 New England September
- 17 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 18 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Tampa in February
- 21 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 22 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 23 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 24 NYC taxi vs car service
- 25 San Francisco-renting a car for a day