My husband and I are planning a summer trip from Philly to new england with 2 small children (4&6) who love the beach. We have been to MV and enjoyed it, but are having trouble finding a house rental and are not crazy about staying in B&B's with kids. We have also been to Newport before children and loved it, but I forget if there is much beach fun there? Nantucket is too pricey and have heard Cape Cod is a little shabby in comparison? Any suggestions or other ideas on where to go north of PA but south of Maine? (We've been to Watch Hill, and Mystic already) Our budget is $2500. At this point I'm thinking of just going to the Carribean! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas
- 2 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 3 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 4 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 5 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 6 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 7 national/state park in November
- 8 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 9 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 10 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 11 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 12 50th in Hawaii
- 13 Florida Family vacation in California
- 14 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 15 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 16 traveling to Nashville
- 17 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 18 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 19 San Francisco California
- 20 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products
- 21 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 22 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 23 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 24 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 25 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
New England - Newport or Martha's Vineyard with small children