My husband and I are planning a summer trip from Philly to new england with 2 small children (4&6) who love the beach. We have been to MV and enjoyed it, but are having trouble finding a house rental and are not crazy about staying in B&B's with kids. We have also been to Newport before children and loved it, but I forget if there is much beach fun there? Nantucket is too pricey and have heard Cape Cod is a little shabby in comparison? Any suggestions or other ideas on where to go north of PA but south of Maine? (We've been to Watch Hill, and Mystic already) Our budget is $2500. At this point I'm thinking of just going to the Carribean! Thanks
New England - Newport or Martha's Vineyard with small children
- 1 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 2 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 3 Boston and surrounding area
- 4 California, Northern
- 5 Seatlle, WA
- 6 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 7 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 8 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 9 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 10 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 11 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 12 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 13 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 14 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 15 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 16 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 18 Newport, RI Questions
- 19 Around North America (cruise)
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 22 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 25 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish