My husband and I are planning a summer trip from Philly to new england with 2 small children (4&6) who love the beach. We have been to MV and enjoyed it, but are having trouble finding a house rental and are not crazy about staying in B&B's with kids. We have also been to Newport before children and loved it, but I forget if there is much beach fun there? Nantucket is too pricey and have heard Cape Cod is a little shabby in comparison? Any suggestions or other ideas on where to go north of PA but south of Maine? (We've been to Watch Hill, and Mystic already) Our budget is $2500. At this point I'm thinking of just going to the Carribean! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 2 North Oregon Coast touring
- 3 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 4 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 5 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 6 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 7 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 8 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 9 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 10 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 11 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 12 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 13 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 14 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 15 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 16 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 17 Drive from Santa Barbara to La Jolla on sunday 2 august ?
- 18 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 19 Michigan advice needed
- 20 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 21 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 22 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 23 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 24 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 25 7 days in Colorado with Family
New England - Newport or Martha's Vineyard with small children