My husband and I are planning a summer trip from Philly to new england with 2 small children (4&6) who love the beach. We have been to MV and enjoyed it, but are having trouble finding a house rental and are not crazy about staying in B&B's with kids. We have also been to Newport before children and loved it, but I forget if there is much beach fun there? Nantucket is too pricey and have heard Cape Cod is a little shabby in comparison? Any suggestions or other ideas on where to go north of PA but south of Maine? (We've been to Watch Hill, and Mystic already) Our budget is $2500. At this point I'm thinking of just going to the Carribean! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FlyABS - Your Partner In Flying to African Nations
- 2 The web marketing specialist for the service industry
- 3 http://boosttestosteronecare.com/adderum-pill/
- 4 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 5 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 6 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 7 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 8 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 9 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 10 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 11 Medical tourism
- 12 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 13 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 14 Grand Canyon to LA
- 15 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 16 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 17 Where to stay in NYC
- 18 Death Valley
- 19 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 20 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 21 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 22 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 23 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 24 Nashville 2016
- 25 Family vacation itinerary pointers
New England - Newport or Martha's Vineyard with small children