My husband and I are planning a summer trip from Philly to new england with 2 small children (4&6) who love the beach. We have been to MV and enjoyed it, but are having trouble finding a house rental and are not crazy about staying in B&B's with kids. We have also been to Newport before children and loved it, but I forget if there is much beach fun there? Nantucket is too pricey and have heard Cape Cod is a little shabby in comparison? Any suggestions or other ideas on where to go north of PA but south of Maine? (We've been to Watch Hill, and Mystic already) Our budget is $2500. At this point I'm thinking of just going to the Carribean! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 road trip
- 2 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 3 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 4 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 5 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 6 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 7 FLL to Key West
- 8 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 9 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 10 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 11 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 12 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 13 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 14 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 15 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 16 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 17 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 18 New Itinerary
- 19 Las vegas and nearby
- 20 Cape Cod trip report
- 21 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 22 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 23 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 24 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 25 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
New England - Newport or Martha's Vineyard with small children