My husband and I are planning a summer trip from Philly to new england with 2 small children (4&6) who love the beach. We have been to MV and enjoyed it, but are having trouble finding a house rental and are not crazy about staying in B&B's with kids. We have also been to Newport before children and loved it, but I forget if there is much beach fun there? Nantucket is too pricey and have heard Cape Cod is a little shabby in comparison? Any suggestions or other ideas on where to go north of PA but south of Maine? (We've been to Watch Hill, and Mystic already) Our budget is $2500. At this point I'm thinking of just going to the Carribean! Thanks
New England - Newport or Martha's Vineyard with small children
- 1 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 2 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 3 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 4 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 7 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 8 Grand Canyon in March?
- 9 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 10 California Tour Groups?
- 11 Hotel near Public Theater
- 12 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 13 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 14 Warm and don't Drive
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 17 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 18 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 19 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 20 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 21 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 24 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 25 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE