My husband and I are planning a summer trip from Philly to new england with 2 small children (4&6) who love the beach. We have been to MV and enjoyed it, but are having trouble finding a house rental and are not crazy about staying in B&B's with kids. We have also been to Newport before children and loved it, but I forget if there is much beach fun there? Nantucket is too pricey and have heard Cape Cod is a little shabby in comparison? Any suggestions or other ideas on where to go north of PA but south of Maine? (We've been to Watch Hill, and Mystic already) Our budget is $2500. At this point I'm thinking of just going to the Carribean! Thanks
New England - Newport or Martha's Vineyard with small children
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 2 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 Tour companies
- 5 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 6 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 7 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 8 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 9 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 10 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 11 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 14 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 15 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 16 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 17 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 18 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 19 Sunitoomas - stop shilling for that company
- 20 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 21 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 22 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 23 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 24 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 25 Quick Trip to NYC