My husband and I are planning a summer trip from Philly to new england with 2 small children (4&6) who love the beach. We have been to MV and enjoyed it, but are having trouble finding a house rental and are not crazy about staying in B&B's with kids. We have also been to Newport before children and loved it, but I forget if there is much beach fun there? Nantucket is too pricey and have heard Cape Cod is a little shabby in comparison? Any suggestions or other ideas on where to go north of PA but south of Maine? (We've been to Watch Hill, and Mystic already) Our budget is $2500. At this point I'm thinking of just going to the Carribean! Thanks
New England - Newport or Martha's Vineyard with small children
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 3 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 4 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 9 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 14 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 15 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 20 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 21 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 22 Denver in a half day
- 23 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 24 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 25 Oahu ideas