My husband and I are planning a summer trip from Philly to new england with 2 small children (4&6) who love the beach. We have been to MV and enjoyed it, but are having trouble finding a house rental and are not crazy about staying in B&B's with kids. We have also been to Newport before children and loved it, but I forget if there is much beach fun there? Nantucket is too pricey and have heard Cape Cod is a little shabby in comparison? Any suggestions or other ideas on where to go north of PA but south of Maine? (We've been to Watch Hill, and Mystic already) Our budget is $2500. At this point I'm thinking of just going to the Carribean! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 2 Intimate Destination Wedding location help
- 3 9 am - 5pm layover LAX - what to do?
- 4 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 5 Hawaii
- 6 Moving to a new state
- 7 Moving soon (blindly!) and would love suggestions
- 8 Driving to Minnesota from Jacksonville fl help
- 9 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 10 Toying with Maine/Vermont road trip
- 11 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 12 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 13 How many states have you been to?
- 14 Kauai planning help
- 15 travel to Oahu (waikiki)
- 16 Day trip to the North Shore Kauai
- 17 Fine dining in South shore area of Kauai
- 18 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 19 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 20 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 21 USA, Trip to the south
- 22 Ferry info
- 23 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 24 How many days in Death Valley and Sequoia?
- 25 6 full days in Colorado Itinerary Ideas
New England - Newport or Martha's Vineyard with small children