My husband and I are planning a summer trip from Philly to new england with 2 small children (4&6) who love the beach. We have been to MV and enjoyed it, but are having trouble finding a house rental and are not crazy about staying in B&B's with kids. We have also been to Newport before children and loved it, but I forget if there is much beach fun there? Nantucket is too pricey and have heard Cape Cod is a little shabby in comparison? Any suggestions or other ideas on where to go north of PA but south of Maine? (We've been to Watch Hill, and Mystic already) Our budget is $2500. At this point I'm thinking of just going to the Carribean! Thanks
New England - Newport or Martha's Vineyard with small children
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 2 With a ticket to the round
- 3 Looking for Next Destination
- 4 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 5 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 6 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 7 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 8 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 9 Moving to New Jersey
- 10 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 11 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 12 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 13 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 14 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 15 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 16 St. Simon, Georgia
- 17 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 18 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 19 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 20 West Coast Road Trip
- 21 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 22 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 23 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 24 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 25 Travel between Maui and Big Island