My husband and I are planning a summer trip from Philly to new england with 2 small children (4&6) who love the beach. We have been to MV and enjoyed it, but are having trouble finding a house rental and are not crazy about staying in B&B's with kids. We have also been to Newport before children and loved it, but I forget if there is much beach fun there? Nantucket is too pricey and have heard Cape Cod is a little shabby in comparison? Any suggestions or other ideas on where to go north of PA but south of Maine? (We've been to Watch Hill, and Mystic already) Our budget is $2500. At this point I'm thinking of just going to the Carribean! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 2 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 3 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 4 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 5 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 6 40th in Key West
- 7 What to do in New York?
- 8 When do school start again in August?
- 9 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 10 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 11 Disney for Florida residents
- 12 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 13 Our Boston Getaway
- 14 Yosemite
- 15 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 16 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 17 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 18 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 19 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 20 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 21 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 22 What to do in San Diego
- 23 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 24 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 25 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
New England - Newport or Martha's Vineyard with small children