My husband and I are planning a summer trip from Philly to new england with 2 small children (4&6) who love the beach. We have been to MV and enjoyed it, but are having trouble finding a house rental and are not crazy about staying in B&B's with kids. We have also been to Newport before children and loved it, but I forget if there is much beach fun there? Nantucket is too pricey and have heard Cape Cod is a little shabby in comparison? Any suggestions or other ideas on where to go north of PA but south of Maine? (We've been to Watch Hill, and Mystic already) Our budget is $2500. At this point I'm thinking of just going to the Carribean! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 2 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 3 http://www.supplementrocket.com/muscle-booster-pure/
- 4 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/vitalmax-xt-reviews/
- 5 Using the base? Wash your face with special
- 6 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 7 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 8 Nilichik Ak.
- 9 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 10 Las vegas +21
- 11 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 12 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 13 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 14 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 15 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 16 A day in Boston
- 17 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 18 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 19 Newport , RI
- 20 Steamboat in August
- 21 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 22 Depot Bay OR
- 23 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 24 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 25 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist
New England - Newport or Martha's Vineyard with small children