My husband and I are planning a summer trip from Philly to new england with 2 small children (4&6) who love the beach. We have been to MV and enjoyed it, but are having trouble finding a house rental and are not crazy about staying in B&B's with kids. We have also been to Newport before children and loved it, but I forget if there is much beach fun there? Nantucket is too pricey and have heard Cape Cod is a little shabby in comparison? Any suggestions or other ideas on where to go north of PA but south of Maine? (We've been to Watch Hill, and Mystic already) Our budget is $2500. At this point I'm thinking of just going to the Carribean! Thanks
New England - Newport or Martha's Vineyard with small children
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Marais?
- 2 Yellowstone Dining
- 3 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 4 Daytona Beach and ??
- 5 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 6 Alaska- Best tours
- 7 Things to do around New York
- 8 Cape cod and Acadia
- 9 Coronado Ferry
- 10 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 11 First visit in New Mexico
- 12 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 13 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 14 Maine in latter half of September
- 15 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 16 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 17 Hotels near beach orange county
- 18 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 19 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 20 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 21 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 22 Colorado trip in early May
- 23 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 24 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 25 Seattle hotels