My husband and I are planning a summer trip from Philly to new england with 2 small children (4&6) who love the beach. We have been to MV and enjoyed it, but are having trouble finding a house rental and are not crazy about staying in B&B's with kids. We have also been to Newport before children and loved it, but I forget if there is much beach fun there? Nantucket is too pricey and have heard Cape Cod is a little shabby in comparison? Any suggestions or other ideas on where to go north of PA but south of Maine? (We've been to Watch Hill, and Mystic already) Our budget is $2500. At this point I'm thinking of just going to the Carribean! Thanks
New England - Newport or Martha's Vineyard with small children
- 1 !@!Download Frances Ha Full Movie
- 2 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 3 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 4 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 5 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 6 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 7 Cape Ann area
- 8 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 9 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 10 Motor House
- 11 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 12 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 13 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 14 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 15 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 16 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 17 stay near newark or nyc
- 18 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 19 Kauai golf
- 20 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 21 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 22 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 23 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 24 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 25 Sonoma CA Accommodations