My husband and I are planning a summer trip from Philly to new england with 2 small children (4&6) who love the beach. We have been to MV and enjoyed it, but are having trouble finding a house rental and are not crazy about staying in B&B's with kids. We have also been to Newport before children and loved it, but I forget if there is much beach fun there? Nantucket is too pricey and have heard Cape Cod is a little shabby in comparison? Any suggestions or other ideas on where to go north of PA but south of Maine? (We've been to Watch Hill, and Mystic already) Our budget is $2500. At this point I'm thinking of just going to the Carribean! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safety Concerns
- 2 Get off of your Muscle Building Online
- 3 http://hikehealth.com/
- 4 http://hikehealth.com/crevalor-and-megatropin/
- 5 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 6 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 7 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 8 Trip to northern California
- 9 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 10 First Trip to Texas -
- 11 5 days in Colorado
- 12 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 13 Washington DC with kids
- 14 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 15 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 16 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 17 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 18 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 19 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 20 Sedona for a Month
- 21 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 22 Alaska -public transport
- 23 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 24 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 25 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
New England - Newport or Martha's Vineyard with small children