My husband and I are planning a summer trip from Philly to new england with 2 small children (4&6) who love the beach. We have been to MV and enjoyed it, but are having trouble finding a house rental and are not crazy about staying in B&B's with kids. We have also been to Newport before children and loved it, but I forget if there is much beach fun there? Nantucket is too pricey and have heard Cape Cod is a little shabby in comparison? Any suggestions or other ideas on where to go north of PA but south of Maine? (We've been to Watch Hill, and Mystic already) Our budget is $2500. At this point I'm thinking of just going to the Carribean! Thanks
New England - Newport or Martha's Vineyard with small children
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Book of Mormon review
- 2 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 3 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 4 Colorado aspen updates
- 5 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 6 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 9 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 10 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 11 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 12 Arches National Park in a day
- 13 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 14 JFK Airport
- 15 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 16 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 19 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 20 Marco Island
- 21 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 22 things to do near Arches National Park
- 23 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 24 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 25 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed