My husband and I are planning a summer trip from Philly to new england with 2 small children (4&6) who love the beach. We have been to MV and enjoyed it, but are having trouble finding a house rental and are not crazy about staying in B&B's with kids. We have also been to Newport before children and loved it, but I forget if there is much beach fun there? Nantucket is too pricey and have heard Cape Cod is a little shabby in comparison? Any suggestions or other ideas on where to go north of PA but south of Maine? (We've been to Watch Hill, and Mystic already) Our budget is $2500. At this point I'm thinking of just going to the Carribean! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 2 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 3 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 4 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 5 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 6 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 7 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 8 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 9 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 10 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 11 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 14 Dallas airport to bush library
- 15 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 16 Northern California Gardens.
- 17 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 18 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 19 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 20 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 21 Arches or Zion?
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 23 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 24 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 25 wyoming, south dakota trip
New England - Newport or Martha's Vineyard with small children