Landing in Fresno at 3:45 PM on Saturday, September 17. Picking up a rental car. Need help planning the best route to get us to Monteray Bay for our 2 day stay. We will explore the Bay area and south of the Bay area on Sunday . Visiting the aquarium on Monday and possible Big Basin Redwood before heading back to Fresno for business meetings on Tuesday. Are there better routes than others? .
Need help quick. Driving instructions from Fresno to Monteray Bay
- 1 Albuquerque to Denver
- 2 NYC
- 3 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 4 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 5 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 6 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 7 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 8 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 9 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 10 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 11 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 12 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 13 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 14 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 15 Michigan Beaches
- 16 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 17 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 18 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 19 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 20 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 23 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 24 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 25 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake