Leaving tomorrow for Miami, renting a car and traveling down to keys and then back up and over to Naples ending up and flying out of Tampa. Will be gone for 1-2 weeks. Saw on rental car website that not all toll roads take cash now but they will be glad to provide us a toll tag for $6.99 extra per day. That sounds high as I don't know if there are even toll roads in the areas we will be traveling in or if we can avoid them or pay cash. Can someone advise?? Thanks
Need Florida Toll Roads Info
- 1 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 2 Trying To Find a Place
- 3 Minnesota State Fair
- 4 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 5 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 6 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 7 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 8 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 9 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 10 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 11 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 12 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 13 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 14 Logan Express
- 15 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 16 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 17 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 18 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 19 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 20 One day in NYC
- 21 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 22 Columbus food !
- 23 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 24 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 25 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?