Leaving tomorrow for Miami, renting a car and traveling down to keys and then back up and over to Naples ending up and flying out of Tampa. Will be gone for 1-2 weeks. Saw on rental car website that not all toll roads take cash now but they will be glad to provide us a toll tag for $6.99 extra per day. That sounds high as I don't know if there are even toll roads in the areas we will be traveling in or if we can avoid them or pay cash. Can someone advise?? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 2 Napa Valley Hotel
- 3 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 4 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 5 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 6 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 7 1st trip to Colorado
- 8 Cruise to Alaska -- how important is Glacier Bay?
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 11 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 12 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 13 Orlando - condoleances
- 14 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 15 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 16 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 17 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 18 road trip during husbands bday
- 19 Trip Starting from New York
- 20 A day in Boston
- 21 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 22 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 23 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 24 Niagara Falls.
- 25 A June trip to Kauai