I will have 6 days in Orlando, after a business trip, before I fly back to NY . That will be in the last week of August. Myself and my wife wondering if a cruise to the Caribbean is a good idea at that time of the year , or there a better itinerary around Orlando . This will be our first time to Orlando and east cost. Please advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 2 Retiring to Tucson
- 3 Trinity Site, NM
- 4 Santa Fe Itineray
- 5 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 6 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 7 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 8 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 9 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 10 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 11 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 12 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 13 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 14 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 15 Hotel in Reno
- 16 North Carolina airports
- 17 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 18 Boston to Naples florida
- 19 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 20 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 21 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 22 best health clubs with lap pools
- 23 10 days vacation in California
- 24 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 25 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine