I will have 6 days in Orlando, after a business trip, before I fly back to NY . That will be in the last week of August. Myself and my wife wondering if a cruise to the Caribbean is a good idea at that time of the year , or there a better itinerary around Orlando . This will be our first time to Orlando and east cost. Please advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 2 Maine weather and temps
- 3 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 4 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 5 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 6 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 7 WA to CT
- 8 L.A. and Sequoia
- 9 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 10 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 11 Alcatrez sold out
- 12 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 13 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 14 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 15 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 16 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 17 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 18 Broadway
- 19 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 20 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 21 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 22 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 23 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 24 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 25 Need help planning....