My boyfriend and I are taking a vacation to North Carolina. We are flying into Raleigh to stay with his sister in Wilson and then want to head to Asheville. Any suggestions on the best way to go, rent a car, bus train??? and if we should stop in any other towns for a night on the way? I've never been to NC so any suggestions or information is appreciated! Thanks!!!
NC- Raleigh to Asheville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 2 Dim Sum and Pho in San Francisco
- 3 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 4 Maui vacation
- 5 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 6 Use of an iPad in France
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 New York City Restaurants
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 11 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 12 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 13 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 14 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 15 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 16 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 17 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 18 Boston/Fenway park
- 19 California self drive trip
- 20 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 21 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 22 Timeshare Nightmares
- 23 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 24 10 day trip to California
- 25 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall