My boyfriend and I are taking a vacation to North Carolina. We are flying into Raleigh to stay with his sister in Wilson and then want to head to Asheville. Any suggestions on the best way to go, rent a car, bus train??? and if we should stop in any other towns for a night on the way? I've never been to NC so any suggestions or information is appreciated! Thanks!!!
NC- Raleigh to Asheville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 3 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 5 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 6 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 7 Two airports to choose from?
- 8 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 9 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 10 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 11 San Francisco - mid October
- 12 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 13 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 14 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 15 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 16 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 17 best area to stay in san diego
- 18 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 19 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 20 layover
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 23 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 24 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 25 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?