We will be spending November 7-14 in Naples Florida. While we have been to many Florida cities we have never been to Naples and I'm not finding much here on Naples except for a 5 year old thread on restaurants. We will be at a wedding over the weekend but are looking for restaurant suggestions for the other nights. I would like to keep it casual for the most part. We enjoy seafood, Italian and steaks and we're looking for more fun type places rather than anything too formal. We are staying at the Fifth Avenue Beach Club and anything within walking distance would be great. Restaurants with water views would be great. Any suggestions on activities would be appreciated, although I plan to mostly plant myself at the beach. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Naples Florida restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado trip
- 2 Colorado trip in early May
- 3 Nets vs Bulls (All Access) Middle Sideline Tickets for Listing
- 4 Cape cod and Acadia
- 5 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 6 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 7 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 8 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 9 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 10 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 11 DC - WW2 flyover
- 12 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 13 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 14 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 15 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 16 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 17 First visit in New Mexico
- 18 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 19 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 20 Maine in latter half of September
- 21 Grand Marais?
- 22 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 23 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 24 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 25 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu