We will be spending November 7-14 in Naples Florida. While we have been to many Florida cities we have never been to Naples and I'm not finding much here on Naples except for a 5 year old thread on restaurants. We will be at a wedding over the weekend but are looking for restaurant suggestions for the other nights. I would like to keep it casual for the most part. We enjoy seafood, Italian and steaks and we're looking for more fun type places rather than anything too formal. We are staying at the Fifth Avenue Beach Club and anything within walking distance would be great. Restaurants with water views would be great. Any suggestions on activities would be appreciated, although I plan to mostly plant myself at the beach. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Naples Florida restaurants
- 1 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 2 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 3 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 4 6 nights go in a blink of an eye! A quick trip to Waikiki
- 5 Disneyworld Stay January 2014
- 6 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 7 Priceline, WARNING
- 8 Less commercial beach?
- 9 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 10 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 11 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 12 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 13 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 14 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 15 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 16 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 17 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 18 stay near newark or nyc
- 19 New York City Parking
- 20 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 21 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 22 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 23 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 24 Washington Wineries
- 25 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?