We will be spending November 7-14 in Naples Florida. While we have been to many Florida cities we have never been to Naples and I'm not finding much here on Naples except for a 5 year old thread on restaurants. We will be at a wedding over the weekend but are looking for restaurant suggestions for the other nights. I would like to keep it casual for the most part. We enjoy seafood, Italian and steaks and we're looking for more fun type places rather than anything too formal. We are staying at the Fifth Avenue Beach Club and anything within walking distance would be great. Restaurants with water views would be great. Any suggestions on activities would be appreciated, although I plan to mostly plant myself at the beach. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Naples Florida restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 3 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 4 culpepper
- 5 Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents LEGENDS coming to the Bay Area!
- 6 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 7 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 8 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 9 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 10 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 11 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 12 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 13 Pub with food in Seattle
- 14 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 15 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 16 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 17 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 18 Hotel near Miami airport
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 21 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 22 Our perfect day in Key West
- 23 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 24 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 25 Road Trip SW