We will be spending November 7-14 in Naples Florida. While we have been to many Florida cities we have never been to Naples and I'm not finding much here on Naples except for a 5 year old thread on restaurants. We will be at a wedding over the weekend but are looking for restaurant suggestions for the other nights. I would like to keep it casual for the most part. We enjoy seafood, Italian and steaks and we're looking for more fun type places rather than anything too formal. We are staying at the Fifth Avenue Beach Club and anything within walking distance would be great. Restaurants with water views would be great. Any suggestions on activities would be appreciated, although I plan to mostly plant myself at the beach. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Naples Florida restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Barbara, California
- 2 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 3 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 4 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 5 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 6 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 9 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 10 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 11 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 12 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 13 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 14 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 15 Road Trip SW
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 19 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 20 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 23 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 24 Yosemite Fire
- 25 Lodging - Yosemite