We will be spending November 7-14 in Naples Florida. While we have been to many Florida cities we have never been to Naples and I'm not finding much here on Naples except for a 5 year old thread on restaurants. We will be at a wedding over the weekend but are looking for restaurant suggestions for the other nights. I would like to keep it casual for the most part. We enjoy seafood, Italian and steaks and we're looking for more fun type places rather than anything too formal. We are staying at the Fifth Avenue Beach Club and anything within walking distance would be great. Restaurants with water views would be great. Any suggestions on activities would be appreciated, although I plan to mostly plant myself at the beach. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Naples Florida restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 2 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 3 Ben Philipson
- 4 Pearl Harbour Visit Hawaii
- 5 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 6 Maui itinerary
- 7 Oahu
- 8 Past Life Regression Workshop
- 9 What time is it?
- 10 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 11 Overnight stops from NJ to Florida?
- 12 California
- 13 Disney World Florida moderate hotel ?
- 14 Newport Restaurants
- 15 Cajun Country, first visit, late December, please help
- 16 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 17 getting around DC
- 18 Driving From NE Tennessee to NYC -- Where to Stop?
- 19 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 20 Family trip to New Orleans . . . Suggestions???
- 21 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 22 Can you see Oak Alley Plantation from the road?
- 23 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 24 East Coast Road Trip In Late January
- 25 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary