We will be spending November 7-14 in Naples Florida. While we have been to many Florida cities we have never been to Naples and I'm not finding much here on Naples except for a 5 year old thread on restaurants. We will be at a wedding over the weekend but are looking for restaurant suggestions for the other nights. I would like to keep it casual for the most part. We enjoy seafood, Italian and steaks and we're looking for more fun type places rather than anything too formal. We are staying at the Fifth Avenue Beach Club and anything within walking distance would be great. Restaurants with water views would be great. Any suggestions on activities would be appreciated, although I plan to mostly plant myself at the beach. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Naples Florida restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 2 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 3 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 4 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 5 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 6 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 7 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 8 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 9 from Moab to Bryce
- 10 Vegas in mid may
- 11 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 12 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 13 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 14 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 15 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 16 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 17 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 18 Maui with tweens/teens - looking for activities
- 19 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 20 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 21 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 22 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 23 Hana from the aiport
- 24 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 25 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please