We will be spending November 7-14 in Naples Florida. While we have been to many Florida cities we have never been to Naples and I'm not finding much here on Naples except for a 5 year old thread on restaurants. We will be at a wedding over the weekend but are looking for restaurant suggestions for the other nights. I would like to keep it casual for the most part. We enjoy seafood, Italian and steaks and we're looking for more fun type places rather than anything too formal. We are staying at the Fifth Avenue Beach Club and anything within walking distance would be great. Restaurants with water views would be great. Any suggestions on activities would be appreciated, although I plan to mostly plant myself at the beach. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Naples Florida restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many nights in Nashville and what not to miss
- 2 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 3 Martini Anyone?
- 4 Does anyone else get frustrated with VRBO?
- 5 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 6 Savannah Best Location to stay
- 7 Thanksgiving trip to Zion, Bryce, Antelope Canyon
- 8 Folly Beach Accomodation
- 9 New Orleans Trip Report Nov 12
- 10 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 11 Time Share paid in full but cannot afford to pay the Assessment.
- 12 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 13 Help me with creating a work of art
- 14 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 15 hilton capital
- 16 NBA tickets??
- 17 Boston hotel & transportation
- 18 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 19 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 20 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 21 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 22 Getaway
- 23 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 24 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 25 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults