We will be spending November 7-14 in Naples Florida. While we have been to many Florida cities we have never been to Naples and I'm not finding much here on Naples except for a 5 year old thread on restaurants. We will be at a wedding over the weekend but are looking for restaurant suggestions for the other nights. I would like to keep it casual for the most part. We enjoy seafood, Italian and steaks and we're looking for more fun type places rather than anything too formal. We are staying at the Fifth Avenue Beach Club and anything within walking distance would be great. Restaurants with water views would be great. Any suggestions on activities would be appreciated, although I plan to mostly plant myself at the beach. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Naples Florida restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 2 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 3 Marco Island
- 4 JFK Airport
- 5 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 6 things to do near Arches National Park
- 7 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 8 Arches National Park in a day
- 9 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 10 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 11 Breckenridge in October
- 12 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 13 EX-LAX
- 14 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 15 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 16 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 17 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 18 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 19 Broadway choices
- 20 N California trip questions
- 21 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 22 My Book of Mormon review
- 23 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 24 Las Vegas, North Rim and Zion
- 25 New England road trip Oct. 8-14