We will be spending November 7-14 in Naples Florida. While we have been to many Florida cities we have never been to Naples and I'm not finding much here on Naples except for a 5 year old thread on restaurants. We will be at a wedding over the weekend but are looking for restaurant suggestions for the other nights. I would like to keep it casual for the most part. We enjoy seafood, Italian and steaks and we're looking for more fun type places rather than anything too formal. We are staying at the Fifth Avenue Beach Club and anything within walking distance would be great. Restaurants with water views would be great. Any suggestions on activities would be appreciated, although I plan to mostly plant myself at the beach. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Naples Florida restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip itinerary
- 2 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 3 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 4 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 5 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 6 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 7 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 8 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 9 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 10 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 11 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 12 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 13 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 14 Apartment Rentals DC
- 15 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 16 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 17 Two airports to choose from?
- 18 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 19 Burlington VT day trip
- 20 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 21 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 22 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 23 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 24 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 25 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!