We will be spending November 7-14 in Naples Florida. While we have been to many Florida cities we have never been to Naples and I'm not finding much here on Naples except for a 5 year old thread on restaurants. We will be at a wedding over the weekend but are looking for restaurant suggestions for the other nights. I would like to keep it casual for the most part. We enjoy seafood, Italian and steaks and we're looking for more fun type places rather than anything too formal. We are staying at the Fifth Avenue Beach Club and anything within walking distance would be great. Restaurants with water views would be great. Any suggestions on activities would be appreciated, although I plan to mostly plant myself at the beach. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Naples Florida restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 4 Family Camp in Maine
- 5 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 6 New York City Restaurants
- 7 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 8 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 9 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 10 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 11 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 14 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 15 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 16 Phoenix restaurants
- 17 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 18 Travel West Coast
- 19 Timeshare Nightmares
- 20 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 21 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 22 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 23 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 24 Brooklyn why?
- 25 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!