We will be spending November 7-14 in Naples Florida. While we have been to many Florida cities we have never been to Naples and I'm not finding much here on Naples except for a 5 year old thread on restaurants. We will be at a wedding over the weekend but are looking for restaurant suggestions for the other nights. I would like to keep it casual for the most part. We enjoy seafood, Italian and steaks and we're looking for more fun type places rather than anything too formal. We are staying at the Fifth Avenue Beach Club and anything within walking distance would be great. Restaurants with water views would be great. Any suggestions on activities would be appreciated, although I plan to mostly plant myself at the beach. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Naples Florida restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 3 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 4 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 5 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 6 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 7 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 8 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 Kennedy Space Center
- 11 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 12 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 13 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 14 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 15 5 week in US/Mexico
- 16 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 17 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 18 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 19 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 24 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 25 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???