We will be spending November 7-14 in Naples Florida. While we have been to many Florida cities we have never been to Naples and I'm not finding much here on Naples except for a 5 year old thread on restaurants. We will be at a wedding over the weekend but are looking for restaurant suggestions for the other nights. I would like to keep it casual for the most part. We enjoy seafood, Italian and steaks and we're looking for more fun type places rather than anything too formal. We are staying at the Fifth Avenue Beach Club and anything within walking distance would be great. Restaurants with water views would be great. Any suggestions on activities would be appreciated, although I plan to mostly plant myself at the beach. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Naples Florida restaurants
- 1 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 2 Less commercial beach?
- 3 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 4 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 5 Kauai golf
- 6 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 7 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 8 stay near newark or nyc
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 11 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 12 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 13 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 14 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 15 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 16 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 17 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 18 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 19 Cape Ann area
- 20 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 21 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 22 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 25 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT