I am considering renting a unit completely renovated in 2010 at the fifth ave beach club. We are going to Naples for a wedding in November and decided to make a weeks vacation of it since we have never been to this part of the state. it's through VRBO which I have never done before. The photos and reviews are great. anyone know anything about the property? Supposedly it is a block and a half from the beach and close to shopping and restaurants. Is the nearby beach a nice one?
Naples Florida 5th Avenue Beach Club
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Marais?
- 2 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 3 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 4 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 5 Maine in latter half of September
- 6 Seattle hotels
- 7 Seattle in April
- 8 Seattle Visit April
- 9 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 10 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 11 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 12 Coronado Ferry
- 13 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 14 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 15 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 16 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Colorado trip
- 18 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 19 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 20 DC - WW2 flyover
- 21 Colorado trip in early May
- 22 Cape cod and Acadia
- 23 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 24 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 25 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale