I am considering renting a unit completely renovated in 2010 at the fifth ave beach club. We are going to Naples for a wedding in November and decided to make a weeks vacation of it since we have never been to this part of the state. it's through VRBO which I have never done before. The photos and reviews are great. anyone know anything about the property? Supposedly it is a block and a half from the beach and close to shopping and restaurants. Is the nearby beach a nice one?
Naples Florida 5th Avenue Beach Club
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 2 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 3 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 4 Santa Barbara, California
- 5 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 6 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 7 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 8 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 9 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 10 Chicago trip
- 11 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 12 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 13 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 14 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 15 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 16 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 17 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 18 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 19 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 20 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 21 moving to florida
- 22 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 23 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 24 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 25 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI