I am considering renting a unit completely renovated in 2010 at the fifth ave beach club. We are going to Naples for a wedding in November and decided to make a weeks vacation of it since we have never been to this part of the state. it's through VRBO which I have never done before. The photos and reviews are great. anyone know anything about the property? Supposedly it is a block and a half from the beach and close to shopping and restaurants. Is the nearby beach a nice one?
Naples Florida 5th Avenue Beach Club
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas in TX
- 2 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 3 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 4 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 5 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 6 Ben Landa
- 7 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 8 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 9 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 10 Tucson area flooding
- 11 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 12 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 13 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 14 California
- 15 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 16 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 17 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 18 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 19 Oregon Road Trip
- 20 Long Island Advice
- 21 Colorado aspen updates
- 22 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 23 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 24 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 25 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining