I am considering renting a unit completely renovated in 2010 at the fifth ave beach club. We are going to Naples for a wedding in November and decided to make a weeks vacation of it since we have never been to this part of the state. it's through VRBO which I have never done before. The photos and reviews are great. anyone know anything about the property? Supposedly it is a block and a half from the beach and close to shopping and restaurants. Is the nearby beach a nice one?
Naples Florida 5th Avenue Beach Club
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 2 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 3 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 4 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 5 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 6 Zion the narrows
- 7 Advice on Roadtrip
- 8 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 9 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 10 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 11 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 12 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 13 Los Angeles day trips
- 14 Hawaiian Islands
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 16 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 17 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 18 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 19 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 20 Cabin in Asheville area
- 21 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 22 Seattle Transportation??
- 23 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 24 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 25 San Juan Islands... cruise question