I am wondering if anyone has been to the Mystic Aquarium and what they thought of it. My frame of reference is the Monterey Bay Aquarium, which I thought was great, the New Orleans Aquarium, a little less interesting, and the Virginia Marine Science Museum (definitely 3rd). Just wondering if anyone can tell me the highlights or their impressions. Thanks.
Mystic CT Aquarium- worth it?
- 1 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 2 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 3 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 4 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 5 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 6 hello guys....
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 9 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 10 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 11 Albuquerque to Denver
- 12 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 13 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 14 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 17 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 18 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 19 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 20 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 21 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 22 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 23 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 24 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 25 Michigan Beaches