We are planning to spend one night in Monterey and want to squeeze in the Aquarium, 17 mile drive and walk around Carmel, all in one day. I know, the time we are allowing doesn't do the area justice, but I have no choice. What is the best time of the day to go to the Aqaurium (least crowded, best chances for parking) so as to allow us time for the other activities? We are going on a Thursday. Thanks for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 2 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 3 Honeymoon out west.
- 4 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 5 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 6 Chicago to Charleston
- 7 Retiring in NM?
- 8 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 9 Route Planning for East USA
- 10 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 11 Utah National Parks visit
- 12 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 13 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 14 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 15 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 16 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 17 universal studios and disney
- 18 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 19 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 20 How many states have you been to?
- 21 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 22 USA, Trip to the south
- 23 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 25 Amtrack: Denver to California?