We are planning to spend one night in Monterey and want to squeeze in the Aquarium, 17 mile drive and walk around Carmel, all in one day. I know, the time we are allowing doesn't do the area justice, but I have no choice. What is the best time of the day to go to the Aqaurium (least crowded, best chances for parking) so as to allow us time for the other activities? We are going on a Thursday. Thanks for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 2 http://www.topadvancingincome.com/marvel-champions-cheats/
- 3 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 4 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 5 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 6 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 7 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 8 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 9 first trip to HI
- 10 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 11 Pittsburgh Trip
- 12 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 13 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 14 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 15 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 16 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 17 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 18 Virginia Beach in late October?
- 19 Seattle in early August
- 20 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 21 11 days SE coast road trip
- 22 Mackinac or Holland?
- 23 Memphis to Dallas
- 24 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 25 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip