We are planning to spend one night in Monterey and want to squeeze in the Aquarium, 17 mile drive and walk around Carmel, all in one day. I know, the time we are allowing doesn't do the area justice, but I have no choice. What is the best time of the day to go to the Aqaurium (least crowded, best chances for parking) so as to allow us time for the other activities? We are going on a Thursday. Thanks for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 HP PRINTER Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 3 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 4 Quick road trip
- 5 What to request?
- 6 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 7 How much cash do you travel with?
- 8 Miami for 2 days
- 9 Santa Fe Itineray
- 10 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 11 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 12 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 13 Oregon Coast road trip
- 14 More problems for Big Sur
- 15 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 16 Great Falls or Helena?
- 17 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 18 Boston area hotels
- 19 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 20 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 21 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 22 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 23 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 24 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 25 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?