We are planning to spend one night in Monterey and want to squeeze in the Aquarium, 17 mile drive and walk around Carmel, all in one day. I know, the time we are allowing doesn't do the area justice, but I have no choice. What is the best time of the day to go to the Aqaurium (least crowded, best chances for parking) so as to allow us time for the other activities? We are going on a Thursday. Thanks for your thoughts.
Monterey Bay Aquarium - Best Time of the Day to Go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 Washington DC in Spring?
- 6 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 7 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 8 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 9 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 10 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 11 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 12 Richmond highlights?
- 13 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 14 Must Eats
- 15 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 16 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 17 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 18 Florida St George's Island
- 19 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 20 Union Square area restaurant
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???