We are planning to spend one night in Monterey and want to squeeze in the Aquarium, 17 mile drive and walk around Carmel, all in one day. I know, the time we are allowing doesn't do the area justice, but I have no choice. What is the best time of the day to go to the Aqaurium (least crowded, best chances for parking) so as to allow us time for the other activities? We are going on a Thursday. Thanks for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC For The Day
- 2 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 3 Help me with this
- 4 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 5 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 6 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 7 JFK Terminal 8
- 8 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 9 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 10 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 11 California Trip
- 12 Atlanta With Toddler
- 13 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 14 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 15 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 16 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 17 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 18 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 19 AR State Parks
- 20 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 21 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 22 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 23 9-10 day trip to WA
- 24 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 25 West to East Coast in 10 days