We are planning to spend one night in Monterey and want to squeeze in the Aquarium, 17 mile drive and walk around Carmel, all in one day. I know, the time we are allowing doesn't do the area justice, but I have no choice. What is the best time of the day to go to the Aqaurium (least crowded, best chances for parking) so as to allow us time for the other activities? We are going on a Thursday. Thanks for your thoughts.
Monterey Bay Aquarium - Best Time of the Day to Go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getting to Key West
- 2 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 3 New Orleans Motel Question
- 4 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 6 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 7 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 8 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 9 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 10 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 11 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 12 Happy Hour
- 13 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 14 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 15 road trip Houston-NJ
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 18 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 19 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 20 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 21 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 24 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 25 Portsmouth NH to NYC