We are planning to spend one night in Monterey and want to squeeze in the Aquarium, 17 mile drive and walk around Carmel, all in one day. I know, the time we are allowing doesn't do the area justice, but I have no choice. What is the best time of the day to go to the Aqaurium (least crowded, best chances for parking) so as to allow us time for the other activities? We are going on a Thursday. Thanks for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 2 Boston / VT August
- 3 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 4 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 5 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 6 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 7 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 8 Lake Champlain, VT
- 9 5 Days near Denver
- 10 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 11 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 12 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 13 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 14 Boston Ideas
- 15 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 16 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 17 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 18 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 19 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 20 4 Days in Juneau?
- 21 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 22 hotel in NYC
- 23 20 Days Road Trip
- 24 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 25 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page