We are planning a last minute trip to ME, arriving Portland on Saturday, June 8th and leaving from Bangor on the 18th.
Does anyone have any information on this year's black fly season? Maine Nature News reports and map seem to suggest that there is not much activity right now which might mean misery by the time we are biking in Acadia around the 14th. Can anyone provide some current information?
I need to buy these flights today, if we are going to go for it.
Maine from June 8-18th; how are the black flies this year?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 2 Westin Portland Harborview or Residence Inn ... another downtown hotel?
- 3 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 4 best area to stay in san diego
- 5 Vegas hotels for families
- 6 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 7 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 8 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 9 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 10 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 11 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 12 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 13 San Antonio Hotels
- 14 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 15 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 16 Do I need to buy tickets in advance for Chicago Art Institute?
- 17 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 19 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 20 Two airports to choose from?
- 21 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 22 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 23 San Francisco - mid October
- 24 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 25 Key West Dry Tortugas