We are planning a last minute trip to ME, arriving Portland on Saturday, June 8th and leaving from Bangor on the 18th.
Does anyone have any information on this year's black fly season? Maine Nature News reports and map seem to suggest that there is not much activity right now which might mean misery by the time we are biking in Acadia around the 14th. Can anyone provide some current information?
I need to buy these flights today, if we are going to go for it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 2 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 3 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 4 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 5 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 6 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 7 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 8 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 9 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 10 11 days SE coast road trip
- 11 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 12 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 13 Where to stay for 1 night near Morgantown WV
- 14 Driving from Baltimore to Savannah Ga
- 15 Berkshires with a toddler
- 16 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 17 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 18 hilicopter tour oahu
- 19 Places to stay in TX...?
- 20 driving from LA to Portland
- 21 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 22 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 23 Parking fine
- 24 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 25 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
Maine from June 8-18th; how are the black flies this year?