We are planning a last minute trip to ME, arriving Portland on Saturday, June 8th and leaving from Bangor on the 18th.
Does anyone have any information on this year's black fly season? Maine Nature News reports and map seem to suggest that there is not much activity right now which might mean misery by the time we are biking in Acadia around the 14th. Can anyone provide some current information?
I need to buy these flights today, if we are going to go for it.
Maine from June 8-18th; how are the black flies this year?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 2 How to dress in Vegas
- 3 USA trip
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Breckenridge in October
- 6 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 7 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 8 Orlando for Work
- 9 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 10 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 11 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 12 Chicago Questions
- 13 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 14 NBA tickets??
- 15 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 16 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 17 charlotte
- 18 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 19 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 20 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 21 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 22 camaro hire in waikiki
- 23 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 24 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 25 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope