We are planning a last minute trip to ME, arriving Portland on Saturday, June 8th and leaving from Bangor on the 18th.
Does anyone have any information on this year's black fly season? Maine Nature News reports and map seem to suggest that there is not much activity right now which might mean misery by the time we are biking in Acadia around the 14th. Can anyone provide some current information?
I need to buy these flights today, if we are going to go for it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/testo-extreme-plus/
- 2 http://quicksupplementfact.com/soleil-glo-south-africa/
- 3 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 4 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 5 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 6 Bed and Breakfast
- 7 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 8 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 9 New Years Eve in NYC
- 10 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 11 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 12 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 13 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 14 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 15 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 16 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 17 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 18 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 19 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 20 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 21 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 22 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 23 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 24 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 25 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
Maine from June 8-18th; how are the black flies this year?