We are planning a last minute trip to ME, arriving Portland on Saturday, June 8th and leaving from Bangor on the 18th.
Does anyone have any information on this year's black fly season? Maine Nature News reports and map seem to suggest that there is not much activity right now which might mean misery by the time we are biking in Acadia around the 14th. Can anyone provide some current information?
I need to buy these flights today, if we are going to go for it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Medical Billing Services
- 2 Rental Car Orlando
- 3 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/megadrox/
- 4 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 5 MORE INFO.>>>>> http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 6 stuck in my own scalp
- 7 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/garcinia-slim-extreme-reviews/
- 8 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 9 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 10 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 11 San Francisco to San Diego
- 12 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 13 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 14 Hawaii - where?
- 15 24 days out west
- 16 Pacific Northwest
- 17 New Orleans Streetcars
- 18 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 19 Things to do in NYC
- 20 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 21 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 22 Sandford Airport
- 23 Shenandoah National park
- 24 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 25 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
Maine from June 8-18th; how are the black flies this year?