We are planning a last minute trip to ME, arriving Portland on Saturday, June 8th and leaving from Bangor on the 18th.
Does anyone have any information on this year's black fly season? Maine Nature News reports and map seem to suggest that there is not much activity right now which might mean misery by the time we are biking in Acadia around the 14th. Can anyone provide some current information?
I need to buy these flights today, if we are going to go for it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 2 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 3 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 4 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 5 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 6 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 7 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 8 blue ridge parkway?
- 9 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 10 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 11 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 12 San Diego, mission valley
- 13 First Trip to New Mexico
- 14 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 15 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 16 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 19 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 20 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 21 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 22 MN lake home rental needed
- 23 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 24 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 25 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
Maine from June 8-18th; how are the black flies this year?