We are planning a last minute trip to ME, arriving Portland on Saturday, June 8th and leaving from Bangor on the 18th.
Does anyone have any information on this year's black fly season? Maine Nature News reports and map seem to suggest that there is not much activity right now which might mean misery by the time we are biking in Acadia around the 14th. Can anyone provide some current information?
I need to buy these flights today, if we are going to go for it.
Maine from June 8-18th; how are the black flies this year?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 2 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 3 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 4 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 5 Hotel near Miami airport
- 6 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 7 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 8 Our perfect day in Key West
- 9 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 10 culpepper
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 13 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 14 moving to florida
- 15 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 16 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 17 Road Trip SW
- 18 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 19 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 20 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 21 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 22 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 23 Mesa Verde
- 24 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 25 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP