We are planning a last minute trip to ME, arriving Portland on Saturday, June 8th and leaving from Bangor on the 18th.
Does anyone have any information on this year's black fly season? Maine Nature News reports and map seem to suggest that there is not much activity right now which might mean misery by the time we are biking in Acadia around the 14th. Can anyone provide some current information?
I need to buy these flights today, if we are going to go for it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yoga Retreats
- 2 Florida for a while
- 3 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 4 Florida apartments/condos?
- 5 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 6 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 7 Quick Acela Questions
- 8 Please help me with directions
- 9 http://www.wecareskincare.com/juvalux/
- 10 has been developed as a strong
- 11 Dinner having had significantly less than 500 calories
- 12 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/x-pro-garcinia/
- 13 Exercises Drop Belly Fat
- 14 Budget Hotels near Jessa Ram Hospital
- 15 http://newmusclesupplements.com/exoslim/
- 16 You will need a lot of this
- 17 http://advancemenpower.com/apexatropin/
- 18 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 19 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 20 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 21 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 22 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 23 How To Loose Belly Weight Fast
- 24 http://www.kingsizemaleenhancements.com/zyalix-reviews/
- 25 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/zyalix/
Maine from June 8-18th; how are the black flies this year?