I'm going to Maine next weekend, and I was hoping that Acadia National Park will be open. BUT just in case, I was wondering if anyone else had some really good suggestions for other areas that are just as dramatic. I know that it will be beautiful everywhere, but I was hoping to get some more ideas, and more general direction!
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 2 Kids Vacation Place
- 3 Napa valley getaway
- 4 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 5 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 6 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 7 Steamboat in August
- 8 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 9 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 10 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 11 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 12 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 13 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 14 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 15 MN lake home rental needed
- 16 Desert Southwest
- 17 Salt lake to boulder ideas
- 18 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 19 Hawaii, January 2017.
- 20 Your favourite places in New York City
- 21 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 22 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 23 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 24 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 25 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?