I'm going to Maine next weekend, and I was hoping that Acadia National Park will be open. BUT just in case, I was wondering if anyone else had some really good suggestions for other areas that are just as dramatic. I know that it will be beautiful everywhere, but I was hoping to get some more ideas, and more general direction!
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 2 Farewell from Ira
- 3 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 4 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 5 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 6 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 7 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 8 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 9 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 10 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 11 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 12 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 13 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 14 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 15 chicago to hibbing
- 16 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 17 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 18 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 19 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 20 Pacific coast road trip
- 21 Springfield, Massachusetts and I-91 : Surprisingly Awesome
- 22 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 23 Arlington Hotels
- 24 Cabin rental in march
- 25 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?