I'm going to Maine next weekend, and I was hoping that Acadia National Park will be open. BUT just in case, I was wondering if anyone else had some really good suggestions for other areas that are just as dramatic. I know that it will be beautiful everywhere, but I was hoping to get some more ideas, and more general direction!
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 5 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 6 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 9 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 10 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 11 Asheville NC without a car
- 12 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 15 Myrtle Beach
- 16 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 17 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 18 Colorado in the summer!
- 19 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 22 Washington DC Metro
- 23 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 24 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,