I'm going to Maine next weekend, and I was hoping that Acadia National Park will be open. BUT just in case, I was wondering if anyone else had some really good suggestions for other areas that are just as dramatic. I know that it will be beautiful everywhere, but I was hoping to get some more ideas, and more general direction!
Thanks in advance for any help!
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 3 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 4 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 5 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 6 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 7 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 10 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 11 Question about Boulder area
- 12 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 13 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 14 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 15 Grand Canyon in March?
- 16 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 17 California Tour Groups?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 20 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 21 Warm and don't Drive
- 22 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 23 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 24 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 25 Viginia Jan 18-21st