I'm going to Maine next weekend, and I was hoping that Acadia National Park will be open. BUT just in case, I was wondering if anyone else had some really good suggestions for other areas that are just as dramatic. I know that it will be beautiful everywhere, but I was hoping to get some more ideas, and more general direction!
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 2 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 3 Seattle: Something Different?
- 4 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 5 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 6 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 7 Back from Miami Beach
- 8 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 9 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 12 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 13 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 14 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 15 One Night in Dallas
- 16 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 19 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 20 San Diego - wher to stay
- 21 Seattle Needing some help please
- 22 My 21st Birthday in Chicago
- 23 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 24 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 25 Best East Coast Beach Vacation For Family of 4