I'm going to Maine next weekend, and I was hoping that Acadia National Park will be open. BUT just in case, I was wondering if anyone else had some really good suggestions for other areas that are just as dramatic. I know that it will be beautiful everywhere, but I was hoping to get some more ideas, and more general direction!
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Clearwater FL area
- 2 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 3 Los Angeles day trips
- 4 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 5 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 6 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 7 trip advice from TN to TX
- 8 san diego or nearby area
- 9 middlebury vt snow
- 10 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 11 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 12 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 13 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 14 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 15 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 16 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 17 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 18 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 19 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 20 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 21 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 22 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 23 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 24 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 25 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal