I'm going to Maine next weekend, and I was hoping that Acadia National Park will be open. BUT just in case, I was wondering if anyone else had some really good suggestions for other areas that are just as dramatic. I know that it will be beautiful everywhere, but I was hoping to get some more ideas, and more general direction!
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 2 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 3 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 4 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 5 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 6 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 7 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 8 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 9 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 10 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 11 Northwest Car Trip
- 12 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 13 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 14 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 15 Northwest Passage
- 16 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 17 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 18 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 19 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 20 Sonoma
- 21 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 23 Alaska cruise
- 24 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 25 101 closure