I'm going to Maine next weekend, and I was hoping that Acadia National Park will be open. BUT just in case, I was wondering if anyone else had some really good suggestions for other areas that are just as dramatic. I know that it will be beautiful everywhere, but I was hoping to get some more ideas, and more general direction!
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Martha's Vineyard area
- 2 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 3 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 4 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 5 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 6 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 7 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 8 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 9 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 10 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 11 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 12 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 13 Biloxi Suggestions
- 14 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 15 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 16 Maui: 2014 Christmas week
- 17 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 18 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 19 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 20 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 21 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 22 Kauai Kona Coast Resort Beachboy
- 23 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 24 Western U.S. Road trip
- 25 Family trip to Arizona/Utah National Parks