I'm going to Maine next weekend, and I was hoping that Acadia National Park will be open. BUT just in case, I was wondering if anyone else had some really good suggestions for other areas that are just as dramatic. I know that it will be beautiful everywhere, but I was hoping to get some more ideas, and more general direction!
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 2 A Taste of Alaska’s Bounty
- 3 Napa Valley Weekend
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 6 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 7 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 8 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 9 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 10 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 11 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 12 CA Trip - include Mammoth Lakes OR Yosemite?
- 13 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 14 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 15 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 16 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 17 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 18 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 19 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 20 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 21 Carlsbad Caverns
- 22 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 23 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 24 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 25 Returned from Sedona