I'm going to Maine next weekend, and I was hoping that Acadia National Park will be open. BUT just in case, I was wondering if anyone else had some really good suggestions for other areas that are just as dramatic. I know that it will be beautiful everywhere, but I was hoping to get some more ideas, and more general direction!
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 2 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 3 What to do in New York?
- 4 When do school start again in August?
- 5 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 6 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 7 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 8 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 9 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 10 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 11 40th in Key West
- 12 Yosemite
- 13 What to do in San Diego
- 14 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 15 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 16 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 17 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 18 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 19 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 20 Our Boston Getaway
- 21 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 22 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 23 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 24 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 25 Driving from NY to Boston in February