I'm going to Maine next weekend, and I was hoping that Acadia National Park will be open. BUT just in case, I was wondering if anyone else had some really good suggestions for other areas that are just as dramatic. I know that it will be beautiful everywhere, but I was hoping to get some more ideas, and more general direction!
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cashless Toll roads.
- 2 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 3 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 4 Farewell from Ira
- 5 Florida Keys with my retriever
- 6 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 7 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 8 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 9 Texas to New York Flight/Hotel Tips
- 10 Help with driving East to West
- 11 taking home sand
- 12 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 13 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 14 Where to take big family on the beach?
- 15 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 16 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 17 Broken Arrow
- 18 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 19 Champaigne, Illinois
- 20 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 21 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 22 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 23 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 24 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 25 Long weekend in New Orleans