I'm going to Maine next weekend, and I was hoping that Acadia National Park will be open. BUT just in case, I was wondering if anyone else had some really good suggestions for other areas that are just as dramatic. I know that it will be beautiful everywhere, but I was hoping to get some more ideas, and more general direction!
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 2 International transferring planes at CDG
- 3 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 4 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 5 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 6 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 7 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 8 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 9 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 10 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 11 blue ridge parkway?
- 12 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 13 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 14 San Diego, mission valley
- 15 First Trip to New Mexico
- 16 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 17 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 18 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 19 November redwoods trip
- 20 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 21 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 22 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 23 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 24 MN lake home rental needed
- 25 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...