I'm going to Maine next weekend, and I was hoping that Acadia National Park will be open. BUT just in case, I was wondering if anyone else had some really good suggestions for other areas that are just as dramatic. I know that it will be beautiful everywhere, but I was hoping to get some more ideas, and more general direction!
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 2 My Maine Trip Report
- 3 Late Aug/early Sept with 15 month old - where to?
- 4 hilicopter tour oahu
- 5 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 6 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 7 Where to stay for 1 night near Morgantown WV
- 8 CA AZ UT NV Road Trip
- 9 Good VRBO Neighborhoods in New Orleans?
- 10 Pittsburgh Trip
- 11 Itin Help: S St Seaport, Battery Park, B'wahy
- 12 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 13 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 14 Parking fine
- 15 10 days in Arizona
- 16 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 17 Hotel reservations in/near Denali NP
- 18 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 19 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 20 Berkshires with a toddler
- 21 Vegas/California May 2016
- 22 Traveling to NYC - staying over Thanksgiving
- 23 flumin the ditch
- 24 Solo in Hawaii
- 25 8 hour layover at DFW