I'm going to Maine next weekend, and I was hoping that Acadia National Park will be open. BUT just in case, I was wondering if anyone else had some really good suggestions for other areas that are just as dramatic. I know that it will be beautiful everywhere, but I was hoping to get some more ideas, and more general direction!
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 2 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 3 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 5 Best rest area on Route 81 Sourht through Virginia
- 6 Rose Parade Novice
- 7 Colter Bay Village - GTNP question
- 8 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 9 Boston to Maine- August 22-29th
- 10 Vegas Where to Start
- 11 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 12 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 13 A little packing advice..
- 14 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 15 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 16 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 17 Things to do off I81 through VA?
- 18 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 19 Niagara Falls train stations
- 20 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 21 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 22 Hertz closed for Labor Day Holiday? (Santa Monica)
- 23 Quick NYC weekend with 6 yr old
- 24 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
- 25 Pt. Reyes with kids