I'm going to Maine next weekend, and I was hoping that Acadia National Park will be open. BUT just in case, I was wondering if anyone else had some really good suggestions for other areas that are just as dramatic. I know that it will be beautiful everywhere, but I was hoping to get some more ideas, and more general direction!
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 2 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 3 San Diego with Kids
- 4 Getting around the Big Island
- 5 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 6 best of yellowstone
- 7 San Francisco - mid October
- 8 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 9 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 10 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 11 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 12 New York Yankee Station
- 13 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 14 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 15 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 16 Vegas hotels for families
- 17 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 18 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 19 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 20 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 21 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 22 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 23 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 Thanksgiving in St. Louis