I'm going to Maine next weekend, and I was hoping that Acadia National Park will be open. BUT just in case, I was wondering if anyone else had some really good suggestions for other areas that are just as dramatic. I know that it will be beautiful everywhere, but I was hoping to get some more ideas, and more general direction!
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 2 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 3 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 4 Key West Hotel in January
- 5 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 6 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 7 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 Tipping advice
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 13 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 14 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 15 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 West Maui Restaurants
- 19 San Diego Little Italy
- 20 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 21 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants