I'm going to Maine next weekend, and I was hoping that Acadia National Park will be open. BUT just in case, I was wondering if anyone else had some really good suggestions for other areas that are just as dramatic. I know that it will be beautiful everywhere, but I was hoping to get some more ideas, and more general direction!
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Watch NFL 11 December 2016 Live online hdtv coverage
- 2 Is Myrtle Beach, SC a good option for new years weekend?
- 3 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 4 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 5 Special Rate for LGA
- 6 Itinerary help please - Monterey & Sonoma
- 7 Jazzfest side trips
- 8 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 9 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 10 Miami
- 11 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 12 Back from the Big Easy
- 13 Driving Alaska
- 14 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 15 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 16 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 17 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 18 March in New Mexico
- 19 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 20 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 21 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 22 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 23 Border crossing
- 24 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 25 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please