I'm going to Maine next weekend, and I was hoping that Acadia National Park will be open. BUT just in case, I was wondering if anyone else had some really good suggestions for other areas that are just as dramatic. I know that it will be beautiful everywhere, but I was hoping to get some more ideas, and more general direction!
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 2 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 3 san fran sightseeing
- 4 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 5 Boston in winter?
- 6 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 7 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 8 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 9 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 12 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 13 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 14 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 15 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 16 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 17 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 18 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 19 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 20 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 21 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 22 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 23 American Honeymoon in March
- 24 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 25 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays