I'm going to Maine next weekend, and I was hoping that Acadia National Park will be open. BUT just in case, I was wondering if anyone else had some really good suggestions for other areas that are just as dramatic. I know that it will be beautiful everywhere, but I was hoping to get some more ideas, and more general direction!
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Marais?
- 2 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 3 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 4 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 5 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 6 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 7 Barrow Alaska
- 8 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 9 Salt Lake City
- 10 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 11 Park City Utah
- 12 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 13 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 14 Maine in latter half of September
- 15 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 16 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 17 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 18 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 19 Colorado trip
- 20 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 21 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 22 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 23 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 24 Alaska- Best tours
- 25 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson