I'm flying into LaGuardia this week right at lunch time, picking up a car and driving up to Connecticut. I thought maybe I'd stop for lunch immediately. Anyone have any suggestions of any places not too far out of the way and where it will be easy to park a car. Fast food is out of the equation because of food allergies. My son is allergic to eggs and peanuts and I'm allergic to gluten so we are complicated.
Lunch: From LGA up I-95 to CT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 2 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 3 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 4 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 5 Grand Marais?
- 6 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 7 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 8 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 9 Salt Lake City
- 10 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 11 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 12 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 13 First visit in New Mexico
- 14 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 15 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 16 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 17 Beach holiday with baby
- 18 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 19 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 20 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 21 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 22 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 23 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 24 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour