I'm flying into LaGuardia this week right at lunch time, picking up a car and driving up to Connecticut. I thought maybe I'd stop for lunch immediately. Anyone have any suggestions of any places not too far out of the way and where it will be easy to park a car. Fast food is out of the equation because of food allergies. My son is allergic to eggs and peanuts and I'm allergic to gluten so we are complicated.
Lunch: From LGA up I-95 to CT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 moving to florida
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 4 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 5 Santa Barbara, California
- 6 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 7 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 8 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 9 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 10 Hotel near Miami airport
- 11 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 12 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 13 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 14 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 15 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 16 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 17 Road Trip SW
- 18 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 19 Philly
- 20 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 21 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 24 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 25 Pub with food in Seattle