I'm flying into LaGuardia this week right at lunch time, picking up a car and driving up to Connecticut. I thought maybe I'd stop for lunch immediately. Anyone have any suggestions of any places not too far out of the way and where it will be easy to park a car. Fast food is out of the equation because of food allergies. My son is allergic to eggs and peanuts and I'm allergic to gluten so we are complicated.
Lunch: From LGA up I-95 to CT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 2 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 3 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 6 Texas for art and history lovers
- 7 Vegas in mid may
- 8 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 9 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 10 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 11 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 12 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 13 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 14 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 15 Which FL town is best?
- 16 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 17 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 18 Texas
- 19 planning a trip to US
- 20 10 day trip
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 22 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 23 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 24 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 25 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please