I'm flying into LaGuardia this week right at lunch time, picking up a car and driving up to Connecticut. I thought maybe I'd stop for lunch immediately. Anyone have any suggestions of any places not too far out of the way and where it will be easy to park a car. Fast food is out of the equation because of food allergies. My son is allergic to eggs and peanuts and I'm allergic to gluten so we are complicated.
Lunch: From LGA up I-95 to CT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 2 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 3 New Orleans Weekend
- 4 5 star Hotels in Virginia
- 5 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 6 Moving to New Jersey
- 7 I will be in Wash DC in October.
- 8 suggestions for mobile auto repair glass company in utah
- 9 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 10 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 11 East Coast Road Trip
- 12 West Coast Road Trip
- 13 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 14 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 15 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 16 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 17 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 18 Car Needed in Austin?
- 19 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 20 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 24 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 25 Maui itinerary