I'm flying into LaGuardia this week right at lunch time, picking up a car and driving up to Connecticut. I thought maybe I'd stop for lunch immediately. Anyone have any suggestions of any places not too far out of the way and where it will be easy to park a car. Fast food is out of the equation because of food allergies. My son is allergic to eggs and peanuts and I'm allergic to gluten so we are complicated.
Lunch: From LGA up I-95 to CT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 united and carry-ons
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 4 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 9 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 10 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 13 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 14 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 15 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 16 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 17 Philadelphia
- 18 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 19 USA with a 3 year old
- 20 First family ski trip
- 21 NYC theatre broadway
- 22 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 23 Universal studios/Orlando
- 24 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 25 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.