We are planning to go on a week ski trip to one of the above places this winter. Looking for good skiing, a fun town, and some snowmobiling. Any thoughts and ideas are appreciated. We have done, Utah, Ca, Vail, Copper Mtn, and Jackson Hole and liked them all.
Looking for info about Telluride, Sun Valley and Aspen area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Use of an iPad in France
- 2 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 3 Check List for a Sri Lankan Wedding
- 4 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 5 Dim Sum and Pho in San Francisco
- 6 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 7 Maui vacation
- 8 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 9 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 10 New York City Restaurants
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 13 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 14 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 15 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 16 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 17 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 Boston/Fenway park
- 20 California self drive trip
- 21 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 22 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 10 day trip to California