Hello my friends.
I'd like your help with one important issue I'm having. I'm traveling to Hawaii on September, but I have this incredible long layover at Los Angeles Airport LAX. I'll arrive at Los Angeles at 4:30pm, and my flight to Oahu leaves at 8:00am. So, I need a few things to meanwhile. I did a little research and going to Santa Monica Pier seems like a good option. But I really trust in the opinions of Fodors, so, if you have any ideas of something to do at least untill midnight please let me know.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 2 Discounted Rental Car?
- 3 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 4 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 5 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 6 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 7 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 8 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 9 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 10 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 11 Inexpensive family getaways
- 12 Valdez, Alaska
- 13 NJ to Florida drive
- 14 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 15 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 16 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 17 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 18 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 19 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 20 Los Angeles to Nashville
- 21 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 22 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 23 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 24 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 25 New York Pass Yes or No ???
Hello my friends.