Hello my friends.
I'd like your help with one important issue I'm having. I'm traveling to Hawaii on September, but I have this incredible long layover at Los Angeles Airport LAX. I'll arrive at Los Angeles at 4:30pm, and my flight to Oahu leaves at 8:00am. So, I need a few things to meanwhile. I did a little research and going to Santa Monica Pier seems like a good option. But I really trust in the opinions of Fodors, so, if you have any ideas of something to do at least untill midnight please let me know.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking a good inexpensive exfoliation treatment
- 2 What's the best 2-3 day vacation you've ever had?
- 3 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 4 http://www.healthcarebooster.com/intelleral/
- 5 Getting The Most Beneficial Paraben-Free Skincare Cream
- 6 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/trigger-xl/
- 7 East Hampton vs. South Hampton?
- 8 Follow Easy Ways For Weight Loss
- 9 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 10 http://maleenhancementshop.info/coal-moisturizer/
- 11 Eliminates the design of dark circles
- 12 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 13 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW
- 14 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 15 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 16 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 17 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 18 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 19 Mountain Honeymoon
- 20 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 21 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 22 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 23 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 24 Big Island Volcano with a 7 yr old
- 25 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
Hello my friends.