Hello my friends.
I'd like your help with one important issue I'm having. I'm traveling to Hawaii on September, but I have this incredible long layover at Los Angeles Airport LAX. I'll arrive at Los Angeles at 4:30pm, and my flight to Oahu leaves at 8:00am. So, I need a few things to meanwhile. I did a little research and going to Santa Monica Pier seems like a good option. But I really trust in the opinions of Fodors, so, if you have any ideas of something to do at least untill midnight please let me know.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Long Layover at Los Angeles Airport
Hello my friends.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 2 Cost of living in Incline Village NV
- 3 Monterey and Napa
- 4 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 5 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 6 Breckenridge in October
- 7 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 8 Public transportation SLC to Marriott City Creek?
- 9 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 10 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 11 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 12 East Coast in December
- 13 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 14 New England in the fall
- 15 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 16 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 17 N California trip questions
- 18 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 19 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 20 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 21 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 22 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 23 Looking for Next Destination
- 24 Worst Restaurants in America
- 25 Boston: Hamersly's closing