Hello my friends.
I'd like your help with one important issue I'm having. I'm traveling to Hawaii on September, but I have this incredible long layover at Los Angeles Airport LAX. I'll arrive at Los Angeles at 4:30pm, and my flight to Oahu leaves at 8:00am. So, I need a few things to meanwhile. I did a little research and going to Santa Monica Pier seems like a good option. But I really trust in the opinions of Fodors, so, if you have any ideas of something to do at least untill midnight please let me know.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Long Layover at Los Angeles Airport
Hello my friends.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 2 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 3 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 4 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 5 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 6 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 7 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 8 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 9 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 10 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 13 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 14 Clearwater FL area
- 15 Los Angeles day trips
- 16 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 17 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 18 trip advice from TN to TX
- 19 san diego or nearby area
- 20 middlebury vt snow
- 21 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 22 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 25 Caklifornia & Oregon