Hello my friends.
I'd like your help with one important issue I'm having. I'm traveling to Hawaii on September, but I have this incredible long layover at Los Angeles Airport LAX. I'll arrive at Los Angeles at 4:30pm, and my flight to Oahu leaves at 8:00am. So, I need a few things to meanwhile. I did a little research and going to Santa Monica Pier seems like a good option. But I really trust in the opinions of Fodors, so, if you have any ideas of something to do at least untill midnight please let me know.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 2 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 3 Advice Albuquerque, Taos,Santa fe
- 4 Southwest US vacation help
- 5 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 6 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 7 Inviting all friends to get “Hawaii fix” on September 5, Saturday
- 8 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 9 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 10 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 11 Things to do in La Jolla
- 12 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 13 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 14 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 15 Need itinerary suggestions for coastal ME trip mid October
- 16 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 17 Lake Powell
- 18 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 19 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 20 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 21 Mississippi gulf coast
- 22 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 23 Toronto to gettysburg route question?
- 24 Driving from Boston to Miami
- 25 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
Hello my friends.