Hello my friends.
I'd like your help with one important issue I'm having. I'm traveling to Hawaii on September, but I have this incredible long layover at Los Angeles Airport LAX. I'll arrive at Los Angeles at 4:30pm, and my flight to Oahu leaves at 8:00am. So, I need a few things to meanwhile. I did a little research and going to Santa Monica Pier seems like a good option. But I really trust in the opinions of Fodors, so, if you have any ideas of something to do at least untill midnight please let me know.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Long Layover at Los Angeles Airport
Hello my friends.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 2 Where to from Tampa?
- 3 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 4 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 5 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 6 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 7 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 8 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 9 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 10 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 11 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 12 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 13 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 14 Is the New York subway safe?
- 15 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 16 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 17 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 18 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 19 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 20 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 21 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 22 Skiing New Mexico
- 23 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 24 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 25 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014