Hello my friends.
I'd like your help with one important issue I'm having. I'm traveling to Hawaii on September, but I have this incredible long layover at Los Angeles Airport LAX. I'll arrive at Los Angeles at 4:30pm, and my flight to Oahu leaves at 8:00am. So, I need a few things to meanwhile. I did a little research and going to Santa Monica Pier seems like a good option. But I really trust in the opinions of Fodors, so, if you have any ideas of something to do at least untill midnight please let me know.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (((((Best Astrologer)))))In the world +91~9116391121**All problem solution
- 2 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 3 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/prodroxatone-serum/
- 4 Pinckney Home Improvement
- 5 Alameda Yellow Cab Airport Taxi http://www.alamedayellowcab.com
- 6 Alameda Yellow Cab
- 7 http://www.prohealthguides.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 8 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/prodroxatone-serum/
- 9 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 10 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/intellux/
- 11 How does Leuxia work for getting skin
- 12 http://gomusclebuilding.com/biomanix/
- 13 http://maleenhancementshop.info/panaxcea-brain-booster/
- 14 http://www.prohealthguides.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 15 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 16 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 17 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 18 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 19 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 20 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 21 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 22 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 23 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 24 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 25 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
Hello my friends.