Hello my friends.
I'd like your help with one important issue I'm having. I'm traveling to Hawaii on September, but I have this incredible long layover at Los Angeles Airport LAX. I'll arrive at Los Angeles at 4:30pm, and my flight to Oahu leaves at 8:00am. So, I need a few things to meanwhile. I did a little research and going to Santa Monica Pier seems like a good option. But I really trust in the opinions of Fodors, so, if you have any ideas of something to do at least untill midnight please let me know.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Return from Bradenton FL back to New Haven CT
- 2 Farewell from Ira
- 3 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 4 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 5 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 6 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 7 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 8 Finding the right moving company. (Calgary to Seattle!)
- 9 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 10 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 11 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 12 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 13 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 14 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 15 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 16 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 17 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 18 chicago to hibbing
- 19 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 20 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 21 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 22 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 23 Pacific coast road trip
- 24 Springfield, Massachusetts and I-91 : Surprisingly Awesome
- 25 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
Hello my friends.