Hello my friends.
I'd like your help with one important issue I'm having. I'm traveling to Hawaii on September, but I have this incredible long layover at Los Angeles Airport LAX. I'll arrive at Los Angeles at 4:30pm, and my flight to Oahu leaves at 8:00am. So, I need a few things to meanwhile. I did a little research and going to Santa Monica Pier seems like a good option. But I really trust in the opinions of Fodors, so, if you have any ideas of something to do at least untill midnight please let me know.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Long Layover at Los Angeles Airport
Hello my friends.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 5 Cape Cod in early April
- 6 united and carry-ons
- 7 USA with a 3 year old
- 8 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 9 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 12 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 13 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 14 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 15 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 16 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 17 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 18 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 19 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 20 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 21 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 22 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 23 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 24 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 25 Philadelphia