Hello my friends.
I'd like your help with one important issue I'm having. I'm traveling to Hawaii on September, but I have this incredible long layover at Los Angeles Airport LAX. I'll arrive at Los Angeles at 4:30pm, and my flight to Oahu leaves at 8:00am. So, I need a few things to meanwhile. I did a little research and going to Santa Monica Pier seems like a good option. But I really trust in the opinions of Fodors, so, if you have any ideas of something to do at least untill midnight please let me know.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Call 1-855-749-1338 QuickBooks technical support phone number
- 2 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 3 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 4 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 5 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 6 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 7 Relocating to the Deep South
- 8 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 9 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 10 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 11 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 12 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 13 south west family trip itinerary
- 14 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 15 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 16 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 17 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 18 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 19 wasting time around JFK
- 20 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 21 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 22 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 23 SF Restaurant
- 24 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 25 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
Hello my friends.