Hello my friends.
I'd like your help with one important issue I'm having. I'm traveling to Hawaii on September, but I have this incredible long layover at Los Angeles Airport LAX. I'll arrive at Los Angeles at 4:30pm, and my flight to Oahu leaves at 8:00am. So, I need a few things to meanwhile. I did a little research and going to Santa Monica Pier seems like a good option. But I really trust in the opinions of Fodors, so, if you have any ideas of something to do at least untill midnight please let me know.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Long Layover at Los Angeles Airport
Hello my friends.
- 1 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 2 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 3 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 6 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 9 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 10 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 11 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 12 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 13 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 14 Question about Boulder area
- 15 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 16 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 17 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 18 Grand Canyon in March?
- 19 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 20 California Tour Groups?
- 21 Hotel near Public Theater
- 22 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 25 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight