Hello my friends.
I'd like your help with one important issue I'm having. I'm traveling to Hawaii on September, but I have this incredible long layover at Los Angeles Airport LAX. I'll arrive at Los Angeles at 4:30pm, and my flight to Oahu leaves at 8:00am. So, I need a few things to meanwhile. I did a little research and going to Santa Monica Pier seems like a good option. But I really trust in the opinions of Fodors, so, if you have any ideas of something to do at least untill midnight please let me know.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Long Layover at Los Angeles Airport
Hello my friends.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 2 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 3 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 4 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 5 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 6 One Night at Logan Airport
- 7 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 8 Circle Oahu / luau
- 9 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 12 Backpacking in April
- 13 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 14 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 17 Four days in DC
- 18 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 19 3 nights in Nashville
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Please help with itinerary
- 22 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 23 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?