My wife and I will be in the Mt. Rushmore area for a week next summer. What would be the more centrally located town to stay in? Also, what would be the best month? We are interested mainly in scenery and wildlife. We are interested in birding and would like to visit some potholes where waterfowl are nesting. And we want to see some prairies where we can see antelope, grouse, etc. Thanks! My email is: mike firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to email me since I'll probably have additional questions.
lodging in SW SD
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 3 10 day trip to California
- 4 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 5 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 6 Drive along the Columbia River
- 7 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 8 Wine Country Picnic
- 9 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 10 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 11 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 12 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 13 Boston/Fenway park
- 14 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 15 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 16 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 17 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 24 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 25 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC