My wife and I will be in the Mt. Rushmore area for a week next summer. What would be the more centrally located town to stay in? Also, what would be the best month? We are interested mainly in scenery and wildlife. We are interested in birding and would like to visit some potholes where waterfowl are nesting. And we want to see some prairies where we can see antelope, grouse, etc. Thanks! My email is: mike firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to email me since I'll probably have additional questions.
lodging in SW SD
- 1 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 2 Newport, RI Questions
- 3 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 4 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 5 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 6 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 7 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 8 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 9 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 12 Seward to Anchorage
- 13 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 14 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 15 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 16 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 17 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 18 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 19 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 20 Car trip from Seattle
- 21 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 22 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 23 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 24 Savannah restaurants
- 25 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG