I will be meeting some Knoxville friends in Lexington for a meal. They will be bringing a toddler. Since neither of us live there ,can someone please tell me a good place to meet with VERY easy highway access. I want to make it easy for all of us. At first I was thinking of a picnic in a park but if it is too hot, maybe a restaurant is better. Any ideas?
Lexington locals. Meeting place Lexington
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Self guided White House tour
- 2 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 3 Northwest USA
- 4 middlebury vt snow
- 5 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 6 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 7 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 8 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 9 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 10 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 11 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 12 Portland, OR hotel question
- 13 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 14 san diego or nearby area
- 15 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 16 Texas
- 17 Los Angeles day trips
- 18 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 19 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 20 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 21 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 22 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 23 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 24 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 25 LA for a day and a half