We are planning on driving from Vegas to Los Angeles as part of our trip without overnighting. Can you recommend a scenic route and why .. or are we best to save time and fly to LAX instead.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 2 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 3 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 4 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 5 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 6 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 7 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 8 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 9 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 10 Short Notice
- 11 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 12 4 days in San Francisco
- 13 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 14 Novel in Progress
- 15 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 16 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 17 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 18 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 19 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 20 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 21 Another Great DC Trip
- 22 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 23 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 24 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 25 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017