We are planning on driving from Vegas to Los Angeles as part of our trip without overnighting. Can you recommend a scenic route and why .. or are we best to save time and fly to LAX instead.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 2 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 3 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 4 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 5 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 6 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 7 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 8 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 9 Airbnb seattle
- 10 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 12 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 13 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 14 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 15 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 18 Dallas airport to bush library
- 19 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 20 Northern California Gardens.
- 21 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 22 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 23 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 24 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 25 Arches or Zion?