Which airport is better -- JFK vs LaGuardia when traveling to South Shore of Long Island? How is traffic going in and out of airport toward Long Island direction? Read that LGA is quite old and prone to delays? Which one is easier to deal with when travel?
Also, is it convenient to take a train from JFK to Sayville, NY (Long Island)? Does it leave directly from the terminal or I have to go outside?
Reason for LGA is that I'm thinking of checking out a famous Shanghai dumpling restaurant in Flushing before heading to airport. Not sure it's worth the detour and hassle though.
JFK vs LaGuardia Airport for Long Island?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 2 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 3 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 4 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 5 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 6 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 7 best of yellowstone
- 8 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 9 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 10 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 13 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 14 San Francisco - mid October
- 15 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 16 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 17 Vegas hotels for families
- 18 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 19 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 20 San Diego with Kids
- 21 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 22 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 23 Transportation help in Philly
- 24 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 25 Where to stay for Acadia National Park