Which airport is better -- JFK vs LaGuardia when traveling to South Shore of Long Island? How is traffic going in and out of airport toward Long Island direction? Read that LGA is quite old and prone to delays? Which one is easier to deal with when travel?
Also, is it convenient to take a train from JFK to Sayville, NY (Long Island)? Does it leave directly from the terminal or I have to go outside?
Reason for LGA is that I'm thinking of checking out a famous Shanghai dumpling restaurant in Flushing before heading to airport. Not sure it's worth the detour and hassle though.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 2 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 3 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 4 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 5 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 6 a tourist in DC this February
- 7 Springtime in Florida
- 8 Kings and Sequoia.
- 9 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 10 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 11 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 12 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 13 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 14 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 15 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 16 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 17 USA October 2016
- 18 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 19 Redwood National Forest
- 20 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 21 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 22 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 23 Uber and Miami
- 24 Renting a car in miami, fl
- 25 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys