Which airport is better -- JFK vs LaGuardia when traveling to South Shore of Long Island? How is traffic going in and out of airport toward Long Island direction? Read that LGA is quite old and prone to delays? Which one is easier to deal with when travel?
Also, is it convenient to take a train from JFK to Sayville, NY (Long Island)? Does it leave directly from the terminal or I have to go outside?
Reason for LGA is that I'm thinking of checking out a famous Shanghai dumpling restaurant in Flushing before heading to airport. Not sure it's worth the detour and hassle though.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 2 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 3 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 4 Proposal in Siesta Key, FL
- 5 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 6 Colorado - Photography
- 7 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 8 Epicurean Tour in Portland
- 9 Where to stay in NYC
- 10 Suggestion on my first visit to Grand Canyon
- 11 Oahu Trip Report (Aulani, North Shore, Manoa Valley, Hanauma Bay)
- 12 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 13 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 14 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 15 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 16 A week in NYC - first timers
- 17 Driving from OKC, OK to Seattle, WA in the dead of winter..
- 18 Hawaii Trip in May
- 19 Tucson in February
- 20 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 21 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 22 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 23 Our first trip to Hawaii
- 24 Road trip Miami to Maine May/June 2016
- 25 South Padre Island for Christmas Week