Which airport is better -- JFK vs LaGuardia when traveling to South Shore of Long Island? How is traffic going in and out of airport toward Long Island direction? Read that LGA is quite old and prone to delays? Which one is easier to deal with when travel?
Also, is it convenient to take a train from JFK to Sayville, NY (Long Island)? Does it leave directly from the terminal or I have to go outside?
Reason for LGA is that I'm thinking of checking out a famous Shanghai dumpling restaurant in Flushing before heading to airport. Not sure it's worth the detour and hassle though.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 2 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 3 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 4 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 5 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 6 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 7 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 8 Touring Hearst Castle
- 9 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 10 San Francisco
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 13 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 14 Angels Landing
- 15 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 16 NY State Assembly Internship
- 17 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 18 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 19 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 20 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 21 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 22 Arlington funeral plans
- 23 White Christmas
- 24 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 25 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015