Which airport is better -- JFK vs LaGuardia when traveling to South Shore of Long Island? How is traffic going in and out of airport toward Long Island direction? Read that LGA is quite old and prone to delays? Which one is easier to deal with when travel?
Also, is it convenient to take a train from JFK to Sayville, NY (Long Island)? Does it leave directly from the terminal or I have to go outside?
Reason for LGA is that I'm thinking of checking out a famous Shanghai dumpling restaurant in Flushing before heading to airport. Not sure it's worth the detour and hassle though.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 3 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 4 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 5 New Orleans logistics
- 6 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 7 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 8 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 9 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 10 North Oregon Coast touring
- 11 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 12 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 13 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 14 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 15 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 16 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 17 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 18 My Vegas TR
- 19 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 20 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 21 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 22 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 23 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 24 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 25 flying from los angeles to see the south ??