Which airport is better -- JFK vs LaGuardia when traveling to South Shore of Long Island? How is traffic going in and out of airport toward Long Island direction? Read that LGA is quite old and prone to delays? Which one is easier to deal with when travel?
Also, is it convenient to take a train from JFK to Sayville, NY (Long Island)? Does it leave directly from the terminal or I have to go outside?
Reason for LGA is that I'm thinking of checking out a famous Shanghai dumpling restaurant in Flushing before heading to airport. Not sure it's worth the detour and hassle though.
JFK vs LaGuardia Airport for Long Island?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 2 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 3 Colorado Skiing
- 4 American Honeymoon in March
- 5 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 6 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 7 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 12 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 13 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 14 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 17 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 18 From Seattle airport to the city
- 19 Middle America in October
- 20 New York City Christmas Trip
- 21 visit to HIghLine
- 22 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 23 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 24 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 25 4 week family trip ideas