Which airport is better -- JFK vs LaGuardia when traveling to South Shore of Long Island? How is traffic going in and out of airport toward Long Island direction? Read that LGA is quite old and prone to delays? Which one is easier to deal with when travel?
Also, is it convenient to take a train from JFK to Sayville, NY (Long Island)? Does it leave directly from the terminal or I have to go outside?
Reason for LGA is that I'm thinking of checking out a famous Shanghai dumpling restaurant in Flushing before heading to airport. Not sure it's worth the detour and hassle though.
JFK vs LaGuardia Airport for Long Island?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 2 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 3 cincinnati with kids
- 4 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 5 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 6 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 7 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 8 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 9 Advice on Roadtrip
- 10 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 11 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 12 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 13 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 14 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 15 Zion the narrows
- 16 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 18 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 19 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 20 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 21 Los Angeles day trips
- 22 Hawaiian Islands
- 23 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 24 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 25 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver