Which airport is better -- JFK vs LaGuardia when traveling to South Shore of Long Island? How is traffic going in and out of airport toward Long Island direction? Read that LGA is quite old and prone to delays? Which one is easier to deal with when travel?
Also, is it convenient to take a train from JFK to Sayville, NY (Long Island)? Does it leave directly from the terminal or I have to go outside?
Reason for LGA is that I'm thinking of checking out a famous Shanghai dumpling restaurant in Flushing before heading to airport. Not sure it's worth the detour and hassle though.
JFK vs LaGuardia Airport for Long Island?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 2 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 3 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 4 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 5 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 6 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 7 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 8 relocating travel
- 9 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 10 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 11 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 12 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 13 Mesa Verde
- 14 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 15 Seattle Hyatts
- 16 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 17 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 20 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 21 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 24 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 25 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel