Which airport is better -- JFK vs LaGuardia when traveling to South Shore of Long Island? How is traffic going in and out of airport toward Long Island direction? Read that LGA is quite old and prone to delays? Which one is easier to deal with when travel?
Also, is it convenient to take a train from JFK to Sayville, NY (Long Island)? Does it leave directly from the terminal or I have to go outside?
Reason for LGA is that I'm thinking of checking out a famous Shanghai dumpling restaurant in Flushing before heading to airport. Not sure it's worth the detour and hassle though.
JFK vs LaGuardia Airport for Long Island?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 adams morgan - safety
- 2 Morning in miami
- 3 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 4 Grand Marais?
- 5 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 6 Grand Teton in October
- 7 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 8 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 9 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 10 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 11 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 12 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 13 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 14 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 15 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 16 US Southwest
- 17 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 18 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 19 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 20 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 23 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 24 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 25 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak