Which airport is better -- JFK vs LaGuardia when traveling to South Shore of Long Island? How is traffic going in and out of airport toward Long Island direction? Read that LGA is quite old and prone to delays? Which one is easier to deal with when travel?
Also, is it convenient to take a train from JFK to Sayville, NY (Long Island)? Does it leave directly from the terminal or I have to go outside?
Reason for LGA is that I'm thinking of checking out a famous Shanghai dumpling restaurant in Flushing before heading to airport. Not sure it's worth the detour and hassle though.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Purchase Passports, visas, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 3 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 4 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 5 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 6 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 7 first trip to HI
- 8 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 9 Pittsburgh Trip
- 10 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 11 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 12 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 13 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 14 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 15 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 16 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 17 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 18 Virginia Beach in late October?
- 19 Seattle in early August
- 20 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 21 11 days SE coast road trip
- 22 Mackinac or Holland?
- 23 Memphis to Dallas
- 24 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 25 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip