Which airport is better -- JFK vs LaGuardia when traveling to South Shore of Long Island? How is traffic going in and out of airport toward Long Island direction? Read that LGA is quite old and prone to delays? Which one is easier to deal with when travel?
Also, is it convenient to take a train from JFK to Sayville, NY (Long Island)? Does it leave directly from the terminal or I have to go outside?
Reason for LGA is that I'm thinking of checking out a famous Shanghai dumpling restaurant in Flushing before heading to airport. Not sure it's worth the detour and hassle though.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 0nline: AVAST Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AVAST ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 2 Great Falls or Helena?
- 3 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 4 Oregon Coast road trip
- 5 Boston area hotels
- 6 Santa Fe Itineray
- 7 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 8 How much cash do you travel with?
- 9 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 10 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 11 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 12 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 13 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 14 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 15 More problems for Big Sur
- 16 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 17 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 18 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 19 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 20 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 21 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 22 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 23 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 24 Miami for 2 days
- 25 Yosemite Trip May 2017