Which airport is better -- JFK vs LaGuardia when traveling to South Shore of Long Island? How is traffic going in and out of airport toward Long Island direction? Read that LGA is quite old and prone to delays? Which one is easier to deal with when travel?
Also, is it convenient to take a train from JFK to Sayville, NY (Long Island)? Does it leave directly from the terminal or I have to go outside?
Reason for LGA is that I'm thinking of checking out a famous Shanghai dumpling restaurant in Flushing before heading to airport. Not sure it's worth the detour and hassle though.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Change planes in Atlanta
- 2 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 3 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 4 I95
- 5 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 6 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 7 Pt Everglades to fll
- 8 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 9 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 10 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 11 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 12 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 13 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 14 a short trip to san francisco
- 15 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 16 Uber boston
- 17 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 18 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 19 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 20 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 21 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 22 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 23 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 24 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 25 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE