Which airport is better -- JFK vs LaGuardia when traveling to South Shore of Long Island? How is traffic going in and out of airport toward Long Island direction? Read that LGA is quite old and prone to delays? Which one is easier to deal with when travel?
Also, is it convenient to take a train from JFK to Sayville, NY (Long Island)? Does it leave directly from the terminal or I have to go outside?
Reason for LGA is that I'm thinking of checking out a famous Shanghai dumpling restaurant in Flushing before heading to airport. Not sure it's worth the detour and hassle though.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 2 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 3 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 4 US whole month of January where to
- 5 Dinosaur National Monument
- 6 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 7 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 8 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 9 Miami airport--safety??
- 10 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 11 Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola Beach
- 12 Maui - luau question
- 13 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 14 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 15 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 16 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 17 USA family tour
- 18 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 19 Places to stay in Skagway
- 20 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 21 Bryce and Zion planning
- 22 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 23 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 24 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 25 Weekend in Chicago