Which airport is better -- JFK vs LaGuardia when traveling to South Shore of Long Island? How is traffic going in and out of airport toward Long Island direction? Read that LGA is quite old and prone to delays? Which one is easier to deal with when travel?
Also, is it convenient to take a train from JFK to Sayville, NY (Long Island)? Does it leave directly from the terminal or I have to go outside?
Reason for LGA is that I'm thinking of checking out a famous Shanghai dumpling restaurant in Flushing before heading to airport. Not sure it's worth the detour and hassle though.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 2 50th Anniversary Trip
- 3 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 4 Carlsbad Caverns
- 5 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 6 Returned from Sedona
- 7 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 10 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 11 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 12 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 13 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 14 NYC with wheelchair
- 15 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 16 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 17 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 18 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 19 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 20 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 21 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 22 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 23 Biloxi Suggestions
- 24 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
- 25 Avalon/ Catalina Questions