Which airport is better -- JFK vs LaGuardia when traveling to South Shore of Long Island? How is traffic going in and out of airport toward Long Island direction? Read that LGA is quite old and prone to delays? Which one is easier to deal with when travel?
Also, is it convenient to take a train from JFK to Sayville, NY (Long Island)? Does it leave directly from the terminal or I have to go outside?
Reason for LGA is that I'm thinking of checking out a famous Shanghai dumpling restaurant in Flushing before heading to airport. Not sure it's worth the detour and hassle though.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 2 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 3 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 4 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 5 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 6 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 7 Alcatrez sold out
- 8 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 9 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 10 WA to CT
- 11 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 14 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 15 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 16 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 17 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 18 Maine weather and temps
- 19 L.A. and Sequoia
- 20 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 21 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 22 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 23 Broadway
- 24 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 25 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....