Which airport is better -- JFK vs LaGuardia when traveling to South Shore of Long Island? How is traffic going in and out of airport toward Long Island direction? Read that LGA is quite old and prone to delays? Which one is easier to deal with when travel?
Also, is it convenient to take a train from JFK to Sayville, NY (Long Island)? Does it leave directly from the terminal or I have to go outside?
Reason for LGA is that I'm thinking of checking out a famous Shanghai dumpling restaurant in Flushing before heading to airport. Not sure it's worth the detour and hassle though.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 2 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 3 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 4 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 5 http://www.bulkcrazymass.com/x-alpha-muscle-reviews
- 6 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 7 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 8 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 9 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 10 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 11 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 12 US Open Tennis
- 13 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 14 Hotels in San Diego
- 15 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 16 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 17 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 18 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 19 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 20 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 21 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 22 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 23 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 24 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?
- 25 Oregon road trip