Which airport is better -- JFK vs LaGuardia when traveling to South Shore of Long Island? How is traffic going in and out of airport toward Long Island direction? Read that LGA is quite old and prone to delays? Which one is easier to deal with when travel?
Also, is it convenient to take a train from JFK to Sayville, NY (Long Island)? Does it leave directly from the terminal or I have to go outside?
Reason for LGA is that I'm thinking of checking out a famous Shanghai dumpling restaurant in Flushing before heading to airport. Not sure it's worth the detour and hassle though.
JFK vs LaGuardia Airport for Long Island?
- 1 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 2 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 3 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 4 hotel near Met NYC
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 7 Princeville in January
- 8 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 9 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 RIP Judy Rogers
- 12 pa to az
- 13 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 14 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 15 Savanah Sojourn
- 16 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 17 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 18 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 19 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 22 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 Yountville or Napa in February??