Which airport is better -- JFK vs LaGuardia when traveling to South Shore of Long Island? How is traffic going in and out of airport toward Long Island direction? Read that LGA is quite old and prone to delays? Which one is easier to deal with when travel?
Also, is it convenient to take a train from JFK to Sayville, NY (Long Island)? Does it leave directly from the terminal or I have to go outside?
Reason for LGA is that I'm thinking of checking out a famous Shanghai dumpling restaurant in Flushing before heading to airport. Not sure it's worth the detour and hassle though.
JFK vs LaGuardia Airport for Long Island?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 2 Los Angeles day trips
- 3 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 4 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 5 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 6 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 7 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 8 Orlando hotels
- 9 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 10 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 11 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 12 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 13 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 14 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 15 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 16 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 17 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 20 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 21 Clearwater FL area
- 22 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 23 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 24 trip advice from TN to TX
- 25 san diego or nearby area