I am a native of Wales and have an aerospace job offer for a Wichita, Kansas company but I have just read about a grisly mass-murder that happened there just before Christmas that leaves me wondering whehter I should relocate. Apparently, a couple of African-American gentlemen kidnapped five white young people and took them out to a field where the two white girls were forced to strip and make love to the gentlemen in the snow. Then the gentlemen head-shotted the lot of them. Miraculously, one of the girls survived the gun shot to the head and the gentlemen are in gaols. Does this sort of thing happen very much in Wichita like it does in many other parts of America? The dragging death of an eight year old Missouri boy by a black gentleman was all over the news last spring in the UK. It seems that racial violence is prevelant in the States.
Is Wichita Kansas safe?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 2 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 3 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 6 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 7 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 8 Brooklyn why?
- 9 Timeshare Nightmares
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 12 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 13 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 14 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 15 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 16 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 17 Phoenix restaurants
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 20 10 day trip to California
- 21 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 22 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 23 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 24 Rafting near Denali
- 25 New York City Restaurants