I am a native of Wales and have an aerospace job offer for a Wichita, Kansas company but I have just read about a grisly mass-murder that happened there just before Christmas that leaves me wondering whehter I should relocate. Apparently, a couple of African-American gentlemen kidnapped five white young people and took them out to a field where the two white girls were forced to strip and make love to the gentlemen in the snow. Then the gentlemen head-shotted the lot of them. Miraculously, one of the girls survived the gun shot to the head and the gentlemen are in gaols. Does this sort of thing happen very much in Wichita like it does in many other parts of America? The dragging death of an eight year old Missouri boy by a black gentleman was all over the news last spring in the UK. It seems that racial violence is prevelant in the States.
Is Wichita Kansas safe?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 2 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 3 Can Anyone Suggest which is the Best Holiday Destination with Family.?
- 4 Florida Vacation
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 7 bachelors degree
- 8 Trailing Cyclone Ana to Maui (trip report)
- 9 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 10 Getting to Key West
- 11 New Orleans Motel Question
- 12 Broadway Banter - Winter 2010 - 11
- 13 Itinerary ideas for Niagara Falls via Corning/Watkins from NYC
- 14 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 15 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 16 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 17 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 18 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 19 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 20 West Maui Restaurants
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 23 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 24 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 25 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels