My family of four is planning a trip to Disney World at the end of February. After spending too much time agonizing over hotel choices I'm now wondering if we're spending too much time at the theme parks. My children are a newly turned three and six year old. We'll be staying off of the resort using credit card points and will have a rental car. We had originally planned on five days at the parks: two days at the Magic Kingdom, two at Epcot and one at Disney Studios. I'm concerned that two days at Epcot may be too much for small children and that three days at the Magic Kingdom may be too much for me. So, I thought that an overnight at Clearwater might be nice. We land in Orlando at 2pm, go to Clearwater, spend the night and the next day at the beach and get back to Orlando the next evening. In your opinion is this too much? With the temperatures being in the high 60's/low 70's at that time of year I don't anticipate using the hotel pool. Also, my kids don't take naps and our hotel really isn't someplace we would break up the day with by spending "relaxing" time at. I want to maximize our time but also not overdo it. Thank you for helping out!
Is Disney Plus a Beach Too Much?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 2 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 3 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 4 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 5 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 6 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 7 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 8 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 9 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 10 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 11 Mesa Verde
- 12 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 13 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 14 ONP help
- 15 NYC Clubs for live music
- 16 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 17 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 18 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 19 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 20 Seattle Hyatts
- 21 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 22 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 23 Coastal New England Road trip
- 24 Seattle: Something Different?
- 25 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter