My family of four is planning a trip to Disney World at the end of February. After spending too much time agonizing over hotel choices I'm now wondering if we're spending too much time at the theme parks. My children are a newly turned three and six year old. We'll be staying off of the resort using credit card points and will have a rental car. We had originally planned on five days at the parks: two days at the Magic Kingdom, two at Epcot and one at Disney Studios. I'm concerned that two days at Epcot may be too much for small children and that three days at the Magic Kingdom may be too much for me. So, I thought that an overnight at Clearwater might be nice. We land in Orlando at 2pm, go to Clearwater, spend the night and the next day at the beach and get back to Orlando the next evening. In your opinion is this too much? With the temperatures being in the high 60's/low 70's at that time of year I don't anticipate using the hotel pool. Also, my kids don't take naps and our hotel really isn't someplace we would break up the day with by spending "relaxing" time at. I want to maximize our time but also not overdo it. Thank you for helping out!
Is Disney Plus a Beach Too Much?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 2 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 3 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 4 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 5 Hawaii
- 6 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 7 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 8 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 9 River Cafe
- 10 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 11 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 12 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 13 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 14 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 15 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 16 Long Island Advice
- 17 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 18 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 19 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 20 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 21 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 22 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 23 Drive from Seattle to Reno
- 24 Hawaii with kids
- 25 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful