My family of four is planning a trip to Disney World at the end of February. After spending too much time agonizing over hotel choices I'm now wondering if we're spending too much time at the theme parks. My children are a newly turned three and six year old. We'll be staying off of the resort using credit card points and will have a rental car. We had originally planned on five days at the parks: two days at the Magic Kingdom, two at Epcot and one at Disney Studios. I'm concerned that two days at Epcot may be too much for small children and that three days at the Magic Kingdom may be too much for me. So, I thought that an overnight at Clearwater might be nice. We land in Orlando at 2pm, go to Clearwater, spend the night and the next day at the beach and get back to Orlando the next evening. In your opinion is this too much? With the temperatures being in the high 60's/low 70's at that time of year I don't anticipate using the hotel pool. Also, my kids don't take naps and our hotel really isn't someplace we would break up the day with by spending "relaxing" time at. I want to maximize our time but also not overdo it. Thank you for helping out!
Is Disney Plus a Beach Too Much?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 2 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 3 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 4 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 5 Kid School Admission
- 6 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 7 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 8 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 9 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 10 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 11 Things to do in La Jolla
- 12 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 13 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 14 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 15 Minneapolis Parking
- 16 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 17 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 18 Romantic destination in the US
- 19 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 20 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 21 family road trip
- 22 Alaska Trip Planning
- 23 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 24 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 25 New York City-New Things?