My family of four is planning a trip to Disney World at the end of February. After spending too much time agonizing over hotel choices I'm now wondering if we're spending too much time at the theme parks. My children are a newly turned three and six year old. We'll be staying off of the resort using credit card points and will have a rental car. We had originally planned on five days at the parks: two days at the Magic Kingdom, two at Epcot and one at Disney Studios. I'm concerned that two days at Epcot may be too much for small children and that three days at the Magic Kingdom may be too much for me. So, I thought that an overnight at Clearwater might be nice. We land in Orlando at 2pm, go to Clearwater, spend the night and the next day at the beach and get back to Orlando the next evening. In your opinion is this too much? With the temperatures being in the high 60's/low 70's at that time of year I don't anticipate using the hotel pool. Also, my kids don't take naps and our hotel really isn't someplace we would break up the day with by spending "relaxing" time at. I want to maximize our time but also not overdo it. Thank you for helping out!
Is Disney Plus a Beach Too Much?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 2 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 3 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 4 Monterey and Napa
- 5 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 6 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 7 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 8 New England in the fall
- 9 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 10 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 11 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 12 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 13 Looking for Next Destination
- 14 Worst Restaurants in America
- 15 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 16 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 17 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 18 Fall color yet?
- 19 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 20 Yosemite Lodging
- 21 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 22 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 23 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 24 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 25 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!