My family of four is planning a trip to Disney World at the end of February. After spending too much time agonizing over hotel choices I'm now wondering if we're spending too much time at the theme parks. My children are a newly turned three and six year old. We'll be staying off of the resort using credit card points and will have a rental car. We had originally planned on five days at the parks: two days at the Magic Kingdom, two at Epcot and one at Disney Studios. I'm concerned that two days at Epcot may be too much for small children and that three days at the Magic Kingdom may be too much for me. So, I thought that an overnight at Clearwater might be nice. We land in Orlando at 2pm, go to Clearwater, spend the night and the next day at the beach and get back to Orlando the next evening. In your opinion is this too much? With the temperatures being in the high 60's/low 70's at that time of year I don't anticipate using the hotel pool. Also, my kids don't take naps and our hotel really isn't someplace we would break up the day with by spending "relaxing" time at. I want to maximize our time but also not overdo it. Thank you for helping out!
Is Disney Plus a Beach Too Much?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 5 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 9 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 10 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 11 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 16 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 18 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 19 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 20 Denver in a half day
- 21 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 22 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 23 Oahu ideas
- 24 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 25 driving from San Francisco to Seattle