My family of four is planning a trip to Disney World at the end of February. After spending too much time agonizing over hotel choices I'm now wondering if we're spending too much time at the theme parks. My children are a newly turned three and six year old. We'll be staying off of the resort using credit card points and will have a rental car. We had originally planned on five days at the parks: two days at the Magic Kingdom, two at Epcot and one at Disney Studios. I'm concerned that two days at Epcot may be too much for small children and that three days at the Magic Kingdom may be too much for me. So, I thought that an overnight at Clearwater might be nice. We land in Orlando at 2pm, go to Clearwater, spend the night and the next day at the beach and get back to Orlando the next evening. In your opinion is this too much? With the temperatures being in the high 60's/low 70's at that time of year I don't anticipate using the hotel pool. Also, my kids don't take naps and our hotel really isn't someplace we would break up the day with by spending "relaxing" time at. I want to maximize our time but also not overdo it. Thank you for helping out!
Is Disney Plus a Beach Too Much?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Celebrate the 2014 World Cup Brazil
- 2 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 5 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Kennedy Space Center
- 8 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 9 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 10 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 11 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 12 5 week in US/Mexico
- 13 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 14 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 15 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 16 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 17 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 18 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 21 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 22 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 23 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 24 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 25 Jersey City Parking