My family of four is planning a trip to Disney World at the end of February. After spending too much time agonizing over hotel choices I'm now wondering if we're spending too much time at the theme parks. My children are a newly turned three and six year old. We'll be staying off of the resort using credit card points and will have a rental car. We had originally planned on five days at the parks: two days at the Magic Kingdom, two at Epcot and one at Disney Studios. I'm concerned that two days at Epcot may be too much for small children and that three days at the Magic Kingdom may be too much for me. So, I thought that an overnight at Clearwater might be nice. We land in Orlando at 2pm, go to Clearwater, spend the night and the next day at the beach and get back to Orlando the next evening. In your opinion is this too much? With the temperatures being in the high 60's/low 70's at that time of year I don't anticipate using the hotel pool. Also, my kids don't take naps and our hotel really isn't someplace we would break up the day with by spending "relaxing" time at. I want to maximize our time but also not overdo it. Thank you for helping out!
Is Disney Plus a Beach Too Much?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 2 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 3 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 4 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 5 charlotte
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 New York City in April
- 8 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 9 Boston in winter?
- 10 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 11 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 12 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 13 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 14 san fran sightseeing
- 15 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 16 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 17 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 18 Baytown, Texas
- 19 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 20 Moving from VA to CT
- 21 New Orleans pictures
- 22 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 23 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 24 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 25 American Honeymoon in March