My family of four is planning a trip to Disney World at the end of February. After spending too much time agonizing over hotel choices I'm now wondering if we're spending too much time at the theme parks. My children are a newly turned three and six year old. We'll be staying off of the resort using credit card points and will have a rental car. We had originally planned on five days at the parks: two days at the Magic Kingdom, two at Epcot and one at Disney Studios. I'm concerned that two days at Epcot may be too much for small children and that three days at the Magic Kingdom may be too much for me. So, I thought that an overnight at Clearwater might be nice. We land in Orlando at 2pm, go to Clearwater, spend the night and the next day at the beach and get back to Orlando the next evening. In your opinion is this too much? With the temperatures being in the high 60's/low 70's at that time of year I don't anticipate using the hotel pool. Also, my kids don't take naps and our hotel really isn't someplace we would break up the day with by spending "relaxing" time at. I want to maximize our time but also not overdo it. Thank you for helping out!
Is Disney Plus a Beach Too Much?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 2 drive from SF to crater lake
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 5 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 6 moving to florida
- 7 Hotel near Miami airport
- 8 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 9 Santa Barbara, California
- 10 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 11 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 12 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 13 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 14 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 15 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 16 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 17 culpepper
- 18 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 19 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 20 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 21 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 22 Pub with food in Seattle
- 23 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 24 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around