My family of four is planning a trip to Disney World at the end of February. After spending too much time agonizing over hotel choices I'm now wondering if we're spending too much time at the theme parks. My children are a newly turned three and six year old. We'll be staying off of the resort using credit card points and will have a rental car. We had originally planned on five days at the parks: two days at the Magic Kingdom, two at Epcot and one at Disney Studios. I'm concerned that two days at Epcot may be too much for small children and that three days at the Magic Kingdom may be too much for me. So, I thought that an overnight at Clearwater might be nice. We land in Orlando at 2pm, go to Clearwater, spend the night and the next day at the beach and get back to Orlando the next evening. In your opinion is this too much? With the temperatures being in the high 60's/low 70's at that time of year I don't anticipate using the hotel pool. Also, my kids don't take naps and our hotel really isn't someplace we would break up the day with by spending "relaxing" time at. I want to maximize our time but also not overdo it. Thank you for helping out!
Is Disney Plus a Beach Too Much?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 2 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 3 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 4 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 5 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 6 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 7 Road Trip SW
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 California road trip
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 13 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 16 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 17 Yosemite Fire
- 18 Lodging - Yosemite
- 19 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 20 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 21 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 22 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 23 An RV trip along the coast
- 24 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 25 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014