My family of four is planning a trip to Disney World at the end of February. After spending too much time agonizing over hotel choices I'm now wondering if we're spending too much time at the theme parks. My children are a newly turned three and six year old. We'll be staying off of the resort using credit card points and will have a rental car. We had originally planned on five days at the parks: two days at the Magic Kingdom, two at Epcot and one at Disney Studios. I'm concerned that two days at Epcot may be too much for small children and that three days at the Magic Kingdom may be too much for me. So, I thought that an overnight at Clearwater might be nice. We land in Orlando at 2pm, go to Clearwater, spend the night and the next day at the beach and get back to Orlando the next evening. In your opinion is this too much? With the temperatures being in the high 60's/low 70's at that time of year I don't anticipate using the hotel pool. Also, my kids don't take naps and our hotel really isn't someplace we would break up the day with by spending "relaxing" time at. I want to maximize our time but also not overdo it. Thank you for helping out!
Is Disney Plus a Beach Too Much?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 2 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 3 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 4 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 5 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 6 St. Simon, Georgia
- 7 Looking for Next Destination
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 10 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 11 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 12 Moving to New Jersey
- 13 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 14 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 17 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 18 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 19 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 20 West Coast Road Trip
- 21 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 22 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 23 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 24 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 25 Travel between Maui and Big Island