My family of four is planning a trip to Disney World at the end of February. After spending too much time agonizing over hotel choices I'm now wondering if we're spending too much time at the theme parks. My children are a newly turned three and six year old. We'll be staying off of the resort using credit card points and will have a rental car. We had originally planned on five days at the parks: two days at the Magic Kingdom, two at Epcot and one at Disney Studios. I'm concerned that two days at Epcot may be too much for small children and that three days at the Magic Kingdom may be too much for me. So, I thought that an overnight at Clearwater might be nice. We land in Orlando at 2pm, go to Clearwater, spend the night and the next day at the beach and get back to Orlando the next evening. In your opinion is this too much? With the temperatures being in the high 60's/low 70's at that time of year I don't anticipate using the hotel pool. Also, my kids don't take naps and our hotel really isn't someplace we would break up the day with by spending "relaxing" time at. I want to maximize our time but also not overdo it. Thank you for helping out!
Is Disney Plus a Beach Too Much?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 2 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 3 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 4 Grand Marais?
- 5 Beach holiday with baby
- 6 Things to do around New York
- 7 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 8 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 9 Cape cod and Acadia
- 10 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 11 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 12 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 13 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 14 Barrow Alaska
- 15 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 16 Salt Lake City
- 17 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 18 Park City Utah
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 Maine in latter half of September
- 21 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 22 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 23 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 24 Colorado trip
- 25 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux