My family of four is planning a trip to Disney World at the end of February. After spending too much time agonizing over hotel choices I'm now wondering if we're spending too much time at the theme parks. My children are a newly turned three and six year old. We'll be staying off of the resort using credit card points and will have a rental car. We had originally planned on five days at the parks: two days at the Magic Kingdom, two at Epcot and one at Disney Studios. I'm concerned that two days at Epcot may be too much for small children and that three days at the Magic Kingdom may be too much for me. So, I thought that an overnight at Clearwater might be nice. We land in Orlando at 2pm, go to Clearwater, spend the night and the next day at the beach and get back to Orlando the next evening. In your opinion is this too much? With the temperatures being in the high 60's/low 70's at that time of year I don't anticipate using the hotel pool. Also, my kids don't take naps and our hotel really isn't someplace we would break up the day with by spending "relaxing" time at. I want to maximize our time but also not overdo it. Thank you for helping out!
Is Disney Plus a Beach Too Much?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 2 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 3 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 4 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 5 HOW TO WEAR: BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS FOR WOMEN
- 6 Romantic destination in the US
- 7 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 8 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 9 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 10 Moving out of states from Florida
- 11 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 12 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 13 family road trip
- 14 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 15 Alaska Trip Planning
- 16 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 17 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 18 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 19 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 20 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 21 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 22 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 23 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?
- 24 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 25 Suggestions for seeing sites when one person has difficulty walking?