What to see and do in CapeCod area/Boston in less than three days. DD and SIL have a gig at the Grand Cru Hyannis Friday 9th Nov, we will be staying with them in NYC then. We are going with them to the gig Friday, need to be back in NYC Mon night 12th Nov as they have a gig at Paris Blues Harlem 8,30pm. Not much time to do a lot of sightseeing, I really wanted to see Boston, Any suggestions.
Ideas sightseeing Cape Cod/Boston in a very short time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 2 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 3 New England in the fall
- 4 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 5 Seattle Hyatts
- 6 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 7 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 10 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 11 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 12 relocating travel
- 13 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 14 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 15 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 16 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 17 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 18 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 19 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 20 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 21 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 22 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 23 Mesa Verde
- 24 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 25 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?