What to see and do in CapeCod area/Boston in less than three days. DD and SIL have a gig at the Grand Cru Hyannis Friday 9th Nov, we will be staying with them in NYC then. We are going with them to the gig Friday, need to be back in NYC Mon night 12th Nov as they have a gig at Paris Blues Harlem 8,30pm. Not much time to do a lot of sightseeing, I really wanted to see Boston, Any suggestions.
Ideas sightseeing Cape Cod/Boston in a very short time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 2 Cape Cod in early April
- 3 united and carry-ons
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 USA with a 3 year old
- 6 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 7 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 8 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 13 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 14 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 15 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 16 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 17 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 20 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 21 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 22 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 23 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 24 Philadelphia
- 25 Arizona road trip any changes?