What to see and do in CapeCod area/Boston in less than three days. DD and SIL have a gig at the Grand Cru Hyannis Friday 9th Nov, we will be staying with them in NYC then. We are going with them to the gig Friday, need to be back in NYC Mon night 12th Nov as they have a gig at Paris Blues Harlem 8,30pm. Not much time to do a lot of sightseeing, I really wanted to see Boston, Any suggestions.
Ideas sightseeing Cape Cod/Boston in a very short time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 2 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 6 Universal studios/Orlando
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 9 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 10 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 11 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 12 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 15 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 16 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 17 USA with a 3 year old
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 21 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 22 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 23 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 24 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed