We have a wedding in San Francisco next August 26 and, since we have been many other places in the Pacific Northwest, I thought maybe we would fly out to Spokane earlier in August and spend 2-3 weeks driving throughout Idaho and then driving west to San Francisco for the wedding. I am concerned, however, that many areas of Idaho will be very hot in August and make it unpleasant for touring, hiking, etc. I don't deal well with very hot weather. I can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere and I hope this board can help me decide whether to go along with these plans or leave Idaho for a time when we can go in September and try to figure out some other idea for next August.
How hot is Idaho in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 2 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 3 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 4 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 5 Beach holiday with baby
- 6 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 7 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 8 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 9 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 10 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 11 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 12 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 13 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 14 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 15 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 16 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 17 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 18 Salt Lake City
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 21 Savannah GA
- 22 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 23 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 24 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 25 Seattle hotels