We have a wedding in San Francisco next August 26 and, since we have been many other places in the Pacific Northwest, I thought maybe we would fly out to Spokane earlier in August and spend 2-3 weeks driving throughout Idaho and then driving west to San Francisco for the wedding. I am concerned, however, that many areas of Idaho will be very hot in August and make it unpleasant for touring, hiking, etc. I don't deal well with very hot weather. I can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere and I hope this board can help me decide whether to go along with these plans or leave Idaho for a time when we can go in September and try to figure out some other idea for next August.
How hot is Idaho in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 2 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 3 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 4 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 5 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Denver in a half day
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 14 Oahu ideas
- 15 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 16 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 17 Best places to move to Florida?
- 18 West Coast Bound End of March
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 21 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 22 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 23 Key Largo, FL
- 24 Death Valley in June
- 25 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle