We have a wedding in San Francisco next August 26 and, since we have been many other places in the Pacific Northwest, I thought maybe we would fly out to Spokane earlier in August and spend 2-3 weeks driving throughout Idaho and then driving west to San Francisco for the wedding. I am concerned, however, that many areas of Idaho will be very hot in August and make it unpleasant for touring, hiking, etc. I don't deal well with very hot weather. I can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere and I hope this board can help me decide whether to go along with these plans or leave Idaho for a time when we can go in September and try to figure out some other idea for next August.
How hot is Idaho in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Marais?
- 2 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 3 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 4 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 5 Maine in latter half of September
- 6 Seattle hotels
- 7 Seattle in April
- 8 Seattle Visit April
- 9 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 10 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 11 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 12 Coronado Ferry
- 13 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 14 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 15 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 16 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Colorado trip
- 18 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 19 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 20 DC - WW2 flyover
- 21 Colorado trip in early May
- 22 Cape cod and Acadia
- 23 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 24 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 25 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale