We have a wedding in San Francisco next August 26 and, since we have been many other places in the Pacific Northwest, I thought maybe we would fly out to Spokane earlier in August and spend 2-3 weeks driving throughout Idaho and then driving west to San Francisco for the wedding. I am concerned, however, that many areas of Idaho will be very hot in August and make it unpleasant for touring, hiking, etc. I don't deal well with very hot weather. I can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere and I hope this board can help me decide whether to go along with these plans or leave Idaho for a time when we can go in September and try to figure out some other idea for next August.
How hot is Idaho in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 2 American Honeymoon in March
- 3 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 4 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 5 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 6 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 7 How to dress in Vegas
- 8 Dining in Manhattan
- 9 California & French Polynesia
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 13 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 14 St Patrick's renovations
- 15 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 18 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 19 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 20 From Seattle airport to the city
- 21 General Utah planning questions
- 22 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 23 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 24 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 25 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM