We have a wedding in San Francisco next August 26 and, since we have been many other places in the Pacific Northwest, I thought maybe we would fly out to Spokane earlier in August and spend 2-3 weeks driving throughout Idaho and then driving west to San Francisco for the wedding. I am concerned, however, that many areas of Idaho will be very hot in August and make it unpleasant for touring, hiking, etc. I don't deal well with very hot weather. I can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere and I hope this board can help me decide whether to go along with these plans or leave Idaho for a time when we can go in September and try to figure out some other idea for next August.
How hot is Idaho in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 3 Santa Barbara, California
- 4 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 5 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 6 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 7 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 8 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 9 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 10 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 11 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 12 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 13 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 14 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 15 Road Trip SW
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 19 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 20 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 23 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 24 Yosemite Fire
- 25 Lodging - Yosemite