I'm visiting NYC at the end of August with my 6 year old, having reread a trip report i did the last time we visited i was hoping for ideas on hotels around Central Park or Chelsea Piers, ideas for both would work! Not particuarly bothered where except would prefer to be near a subway station! Budget per night is $150-200
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/exoslim/
- 2 Power Boost X specific muscle must be placed
- 3 noxitril.vefblog.net/1.html
- 4 Boosts the energy levels manifolds
- 5 It helps to scale back fat absorption
- 6 http://soundcloudcommunity.org/exoslim/
- 7 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 8 Seattle Ho
- 9 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 10 Southern history- walkable cities
- 11 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 12 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 13 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 14 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 15 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 16 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 17 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 18 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 19 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 20 Beer Bar - NYC
- 21 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 22 First Trip to New Mexico
- 23 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 24 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 25 Seattle?