I'm visiting NYC at the end of August with my 6 year old, having reread a trip report i did the last time we visited i was hoping for ideas on hotels around Central Park or Chelsea Piers, ideas for both would work! Not particuarly bothered where except would prefer to be near a subway station! Budget per night is $150-200
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LEXMARK @PRINTER reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 technical support cAre*
- 2 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 3 florida gulf coast
- 4 Goyal Orchid Whitefield Bangalore
- 5 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 6 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 7 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 8 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 9 Maui, early August
- 10 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 11 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 12 Road trip advice needed please
- 13 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 14 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 15 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 16 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 17 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 18 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 19 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 20 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 21 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 22 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 23 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 24 Family Trip advice please?!
- 25 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel