I'm visiting NYC at the end of August with my 6 year old, having reread a trip report i did the last time we visited i was hoping for ideas on hotels around Central Park or Chelsea Piers, ideas for both would work! Not particuarly bothered where except would prefer to be near a subway station! Budget per night is $150-200
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 White Christmas
- 2 NY State Assembly Internship
- 3 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 4 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 5 1__877_509__0415 OUTLOOK HELPLINE NUMBER
- 6 --- GMAIL CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER
- 7 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 8 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 9 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 10 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 11 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 12 Grand Canyon
- 13 San Francisco and Napa
- 14 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 15 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 16 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 17 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 18 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 19 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 20 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 21 Midway point
- 22 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 23 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 24 New York City
- 25 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?