I'm visiting NYC at the end of August with my 6 year old, having reread a trip report i did the last time we visited i was hoping for ideas on hotels around Central Park or Chelsea Piers, ideas for both would work! Not particuarly bothered where except would prefer to be near a subway station! Budget per night is $150-200
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT HP CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 Hp Printer 24*7
- 2 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 3 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 4 More problems for Big Sur
- 5 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 6 Miami for 2 days
- 7 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 8 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 9 Las Vegas trip report
- 10 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 11 Lunch in Central Park
- 12 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 13 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 14 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 15 My travels to Monument Valley
- 16 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 17 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 18 Oregon Coast road trip
- 19 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 20 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 21 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 22 How much cash do you travel with?
- 23 Food Festival Tour
- 24 Boston area hotels
- 25 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land