I'm visiting NYC at the end of August with my 6 year old, having reread a trip report i did the last time we visited i was hoping for ideas on hotels around Central Park or Chelsea Piers, ideas for both would work! Not particuarly bothered where except would prefer to be near a subway station! Budget per night is $150-200
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii and...where?
- 2 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 3 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 4 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 5 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 6 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 7 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 8 Christmas in Colorado
- 9 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 10 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 11 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 12 usa roadtrip
- 13 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 14 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 15 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 16 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 17 Marfa/Big Bend
- 18 DC Restaurants
- 19 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 20 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 21 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 22 JFK to Washington
- 23 Phoenix for the weekend
- 24 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 25 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th