I'm visiting NYC at the end of August with my 6 year old, having reread a trip report i did the last time we visited i was hoping for ideas on hotels around Central Park or Chelsea Piers, ideas for both would work! Not particuarly bothered where except would prefer to be near a subway station! Budget per night is $150-200
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 2 Hilton Head restaurants
- 3 Advice on tipping
- 4 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 5 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 6 September Road Trip in New England
- 7 Road trip October
- 8 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 9 Amish
- 10 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 11 SF, One day trip to wine county help July 3-5th??
- 12 United Nations tours
- 13 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 14 national/state park in November
- 15 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
- 16 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 Cayo Costa State Park
- 19 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 20 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 21 Cross Country NH to WA
- 22 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 23 Road Trip
- 24 2 months in Hawaii!
- 25 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August