I'm visiting NYC at the end of August with my 6 year old, having reread a trip report i did the last time we visited i was hoping for ideas on hotels around Central Park or Chelsea Piers, ideas for both would work! Not particuarly bothered where except would prefer to be near a subway station! Budget per night is $150-200
Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One Night at Logan Airport
- 2 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 3 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 4 Circle Oahu / luau
- 5 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 8 Backpacking in April
- 9 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 10 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 11 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 12 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 13 Four days in DC
- 14 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 15 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 16 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 17 3 nights in Nashville
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Please help with itinerary
- 20 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 21 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 22 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 23 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 24 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 25 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?