I'm visiting NYC at the end of August with my 6 year old, having reread a trip report i did the last time we visited i was hoping for ideas on hotels around Central Park or Chelsea Piers, ideas for both would work! Not particuarly bothered where except would prefer to be near a subway station! Budget per night is $150-200
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A day in Boston
- 2 Trip Starting from New York
- 3 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 4 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 5 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 6 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 7 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 8 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 9 Nilichik Ak.
- 10 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport
- 11 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 12 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 13 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 14 Looking for info on visiting the John Day Fossil Beds NM in Oregon
- 15 Phone SIM
- 16 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 17 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 18 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 19 New England Canada Road Trip
- 20 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 21 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 22 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 23 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 24 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?