I'm visiting NYC at the end of August with my 6 year old, having reread a trip report i did the last time we visited i was hoping for ideas on hotels around Central Park or Chelsea Piers, ideas for both would work! Not particuarly bothered where except would prefer to be near a subway station! Budget per night is $150-200
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trinity Site, NM
- 2 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 3 Retiring to Tucson
- 4 Santa Fe Itineray
- 5 North Carolina airports
- 6 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 7 Hotel in Reno
- 8 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 9 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 10 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 11 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 12 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 13 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 14 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 15 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 16 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 17 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 18 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 19 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 20 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 21 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 22 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 25 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"